Becoming Miss Cooper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

"How long was I out."

"About 20 minutes." John risked a glance over and groaned, "just a quick cat nap."

Then it hit me. I am not sure why but it hit me harder than any bodily function has ever hit me before. "John, pull over."

"Why? What's wrong?" He chanced another look over, "was it the funnel cake? You've never been car sick before."

"No, it was the water," I said grimacing, "I have to pee."

I went from kind of needing to pee to crossing my legs and biting my lower lip in agony over the next mile or two. I undid my seat belt and tried to move around but could not find a posture that was even remotely comfortable. I thought of how embarrassing it was going to be if I wet my pants in John's truck. I started to look for my empty bottle. I found it and grabbed it with one hand, while I groped blindly behind my back for the costume's zipper. "What are you doing?" John asked.

I was about to say desperate times called for desperate measures but then I saw the sign for an exit. "There's an exit," I called out.

"Yeah, but it's only Metropolis." Interestingly, Metropolis was in fact a very small town consisting of a grain elevator, a bar, and a dozen or so small trailers that housed the grain elevator's trucking staff.

"I don't care just get off," I said, real urgency in my voice.

John took the exit and we headed toward town.

"But nothing is going to be open," John maintained.

"I don't need anything fancy." I said fidgeting, "A field will be fine."

"Are you kidding?"

"The corn is as high as an elephant's eye. Just pull over here." I said pointing out what must have been an old washboard road between two corn fields. John pulled in and I found the Maglite flashlight he always kept in the glove box. "Unzip me please," I asked/ordered in an almost whimper.

John unzipped me and we got out together. I ran for the field on my side, disappearing into the corn like those dead ballplayers in that movie, Field of Dreams. "Watch out for poison ivy," John advised.

"Leaves of three leave it be, got it." I was four rows over and peeling off my costume as fast as I could, "But I am pretty sure farms spray for that stuff."

I had the one piece down around my ankles and just had to let it fly. I normally pee sitting down so I squatted a little and did my best to not hit my skirt. I heard John put down the tailgate, "and remember if you get disoriented follow the row to the road."

"Right," I said finishing up.

I looked around and was grateful I could still kind of see the headlights of John's truck. I hated mazes and for a minute I have to admit I did feel like I was the mouse someone had just put at the center of one. A little girl had gotten lost in one of these fields a few years ago and they had not found her for three days.

I emerged from the corn wearing only my engagement ring, thigh-highs, and a smile. In my arms, I carried my boots and my costume. I had stepped in something and between tonight's charity event and my little walk through the field, I am pretty sure my costume had a number of different substances on it many of which I didn't care to have identified. I had already made up my mind to pay the extra money to have my dry cleaner, Anna North, work her cleaning magic on the one piece, the skirt, and the boots.

"Anna and I are going to have an interesting conversation on Monday," I said as I dumped my costume into an extra plastic bag I found and then into the cab of the truck.

I looked over to see John was looking skyward. I could not tell what he could be looking at. There were no street lights out here and only a sliver of a moon.

"I'll bet." He turned and said to me, surprise in his voice. "You're naked."

"Nothing gets by you John," I said slinking up to him as seductively as I could. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, it's just. A surprise," he stammered.

"I like surprises," I said coquettishly. "Do you like surprises?"

I put my hand under his shirt and lifted it. Without the extra two inches, the boots gave me I had no hope of reaching his lips so I went for his left nipple. I kissed it. Then ran my tongue around it. Finally, I pinched it between my teeth. John loves nipple play. Then I saw in the red glow of the tail lights the seed head of some grass that had grown in the middle of the road. I plucked it and started tapping the fuzzy end against his nipple.

His eyes rolled back and he let out a sound that was more animal than human. I repeated the process on his right nipple and pinched his left with my thumb and forefinger. His hands went under my butt and he lifted me so we were eye to eye. "I have a surprise for you too, but you have to close your eyes."

"I'm not falling for that old gag," I said sarcastically.

"No really," he begged.

"OK," I closed my eyes.

I felt him hop up into the tailgate then he lowered me onto a blanket that he kept in the truck for emergencies. It didn't smell dryer fresh but neither did I. I felt the truck bed lurch as he got out of the truck bed and I heard one of the truck doors open and close. I hoped that he was not planning to drive anywhere or I was going to go out the back. "OK Ami, open your eyes."

I opened my eyes half expecting to see another funnel cake or a new dress for me to wear home. Maybe an old picture or something like that. What I saw was nothing like that.

My breath caught in my throat. There were thousands of them. Millions if not billions of years old. With no moon, clouds, or streetlights to block them out the stars were more brilliant than I had ever seen them before. John offered me a set of binoculars and I took them excitedly. Saturn was clearly visible and from there I could see the arrowhead constellation, Capricornus the sea goat. It was like being in my own little planetarium.

John lay next to me and remained silent. He hit play on his phone and in 2001 a Space Odyssey began to play. He took my hand and a tear ran down my cheek. There were no words that could even begin to describe the beauty. It was almost smothering. A voice in my head screamed, Pen and paper I need to draw this. But it was quickly silenced by the sheer magnitude of such a task. We laid there for I don't know how long, just trying to take it all in and failing by lightyears.

Eventually, I turned to John who seem to either be meditating or asleep. I woke him by kissing him on the nose. He opened one eye. "You know you are the best guy ever. First, you gave me the moon," my ring swung like a pendulum on its chain between us, "Now you have given me the stars. I can't wait to see what you do for an encore."

He just smiled.

I reached down and started to undo his pants. He grabbed my hand and asked, "do we dare sully this moment by reverting to our carnal emotions and pleasures of the flesh?"

I was so taken aback by his statement I withdrew my hand. I love John but he was not normally this philosophical. "Where in the world did you get that from?"

He smiled, "It was part of the voiceover for a trailer I was watching on YouTube."

"Ok, well, if you really don't want to." I sat up on his chest. "I can give Staci a call and see if she is still awake. Because after a long hard day of being Sailor Mercury, being raffled off in front, of hundreds of men and women, and being given a gift that literally lit up my world, there is nothing I want to do more than give into my carnal emotions"

John is a man of few words and in this case none. He must have accepted that answer as he undid his pants for me and pushed them down. He had no boxers on and his man stick was already perking up. "Well, hello there," I said as I moved my hand down to his manhood. I started to massage the tip of his penis.

I thought about moving down so I was kneeling over his pelvic area but since John was so tall that would mean I would be on the tailgate which looked hard and bumpy. The other choice that came to mind would be for me to get out of the truck and hunch over and blow him. I was not a big fan of that idea either. I went with door number three and got on top of him with my head at his groin and my butt in his face. "Mia was right that funnel cake went right to your ass.," John said jokingly.

"I know. I need more of that." I said and stroked his shaft a few times before putting it back in my mouth.

John started to lick my ass and I kept working on his shaft. I have had almost a month to practice sucking John's cock. I would love to tell you that I was now able to take his entire cock down my throat but that just was not the case. I was only able to get about two-thirds of it down. The good news for me is that John doesn't seem to care.

I took his balls in my right hand and cradled them. I flexed my fingers and ran my lips up one side of his shaft and then down the other. I licked his balls once then twice.

He started to lick me just behind my baby balls and then kissed me on that little strip of skin between my balls and my ass. I love it when he kisses me there. I have heard some ladies love it when you kiss them behind their knees or elbow. For me, it was the strip of skin just below my actual arse. I am not sure why but it just makes me so horny.

For John, it's his inner thigh. He loves it when I kiss his inner thighs. I planted a dozen kisses on either thigh and then I pulled out my secret weapon. I made my hand into a claw and started at his knee and scratched from there to nearly his crotch. John told me that he was enjoying this with a single word stretched out over ten seconds, "FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK."

I let out a little "meow," and repeated the process.

I was rewarded with a similar one-word response, "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHit."

I made a mental note to see if MCC was planning any Halloween shoots soon and if not how much of a discount could I get on a cat costume. I started stroking the base of his dick with my right hand while I sucked on the top. I slipped my left hand under his balls and an evil idea came into my mind.

I was going to try teasing him into cuming. "I have a date with Staci now."

"Yes, I saw." He squirmed a little underneath me.

"It's Monday." I caressed his balls, "She's pretty hot."

"I hadn't noticed," John said squirming under me.

I was not sure if he was lying or not. I could not see his eyes and he isn't really into blondes. I decided to risk it. I stopped stroking his dick with my right hand and slapped it. "Fibber."

"OK, OK. She's hot," he confessed.

I leaned in and started talking to his penis like it was a microphone. "Are you thinking naughty thoughts again Johnny?"

"Yes."

"Naughty thoughts about me and Staci?"

"No."

I slapped his shaft and it wobbled.

"OK. Yes."

"What does naughty Johnny wony want me to do with Staci wayci."

"Have a nice dinner."

"And?" I asked switching back to stroking his cock.

"Whatever you want."

"Right but what do you want?" I asked half playing around but half wanting to know.

"I want to watch you two making out."

"And?"

"I want you to eat her out."

"And?"

"I want her to watch as I fuck your ass."

"So in short." I gave his dick a good couple of sucks and a series of rapid up and down strokes, "naughty johnny wants me to find out if Staci is bi and if she is, is she willing to come home with me and if she is, I am to bring her home so we can have a three-way on the living room couch."

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Lord Yes." He took in a couple of quick breaths, "that is exactly what naughty Johnny wants."

I slapped his dick on one side then once on the other. "I will keep that in mind," I said as if I was ordering groceries.

Then I dove on his cock. I got three-fourths of his pole in my mouth before I felt my gag reflex kick in and I had to pull back. I tried again but once again only made it as far as before. Maybe Staci knew how to deep throat? Maybe after our date, I would do as naughty Johnny desired and bring her home to show me how. I had seen a nice porn in which that was the plot. I have to admit I was looking forward to this date with Staci a whole lot more now than I was before.

They say that confession is good for the soul. Apparently, it's also good for the cock as his was rock hard. I didn't have to hold it up any longer which was great because that allowed my right hand to resume massaging his balls and my left to claw the inside of his leg. "Damn, devil woman." He winced.

I slapped his dick, "Pussy."

John had been licking my ass but with all my moving around and because of what I was doing to cock he had stopped. Now he buried his face in my ass using it like a pillow to contain his shots of pleasure. His balls shrank in my hand and hardened from kiwis to golf balls. I had been feeling a nice warm feeling building in my ass. Like slightly warm water in my morning enema.

At this point in a porn movie, the girl would have just jumped on John's cock and rode that pole to ecstasy. But in the real world, I was not even going to try to get that huge bronze shaft in me. I was also still a little sore from the fun we had had two nights ago so instead, I kept stroking his cock faster and faster. "That's it, baby. Cum for me. Cum all over."

John put his tongue right in my crack and reached his hands down to grab the blanket. Truck sex was turning out to be way more fun than table sex. I started to rock back and forth rubbing my ass against his mouth. My clit cock was rubbing against John's chest and hardening with every motion back and forth. John's fury chest felt so good against my tiny shaft. It was like someone wearing a velvet glove was running their hand up and down it.

I made a mental note to order velvet gloves.

I was getting closer to climax. The warm feeling in my ass was now a four-alarm fire. John's legs kept tensing and un-tensing. Fuck he was gorgeous, even in the dark. Especially in the dark. What little moonlight there was shining off his perspiration-soaked skin. I could not believe this gift from the gods was all mine.

"Oh Ami," John grunted, "your cock clit feels so good."

"It's going to explode all over your chest, daddy," I said breathing hard.

"Good because I can't hold it much longer," he swore.

I crawled on my knees down to about his waist then straightened my legs towards the tailgate and sat on his abs. Lord in heaven they were hard as a brick. I leaned forward taking my pencil dick in my left hand and kept stroking his with my right. His cock erupted like Mount St. Helens. His cum came out in a solid stream hitting me just above my belly button. I felt a pull at my crotch and suddenly I shot a little stream of cum up onto my chest just below the spot I had pointed John's streams. John's cum and my cum mingled as it slid down my stomach.

I took one finger and scooped a small sample then lifted it to my lips. I turned to look over my shoulder at John. "Delicious," I said scooping up another glob and offering it to him. He cleaned my finger like a greedy calf looking for its mom's tit.

Then I turned back to face the tailgate and I fell back knowing John would catch me, which he did. "At least I didn't pass out this time."

"So, you ever make it with a Chinese girl in the back of a Chevrolet?" I paraphrased one of the Billy Joel songs I heard Forever 80's playing earlier.

"Nope," he took a couple of deep breaths, "and I still haven't. This is a Ford."

"Oh."

After about ten minutes John said, "That was amazing," then he parroted me, "I can't wait to see what YOU do for an encore."