Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no, you don't need to do this, I..." Honoka struggled to get up, but Diane gently pushed her down onto the plush carpet.

"Didn't I already tell you I don't like being the dom?" Despite her words, the prostitute professionally and efficiently got both of them naked and ready, spitting into her hand and lubing Honoka's cock up as she lightly slathered her saliva up and down the shaft. There was no teasing, no foreplay, this was quick and dirty. Honoka noticed for the first time, seeing the succubus entirely in the nude, that the brothel must provide excellent waxing services, she was completely hairless from the neck down. Diane mounted over the top of Honoka, her arms on either side of the very aroused but still confused woman, reaching one hand between her pale legs to angle the curvatures of thick, dark sex sausage into her vulva.

"Besides, ugh," the succubus paused, her own hole dry and not ready for the mass of penis shoving inside her. "You really are huge." She swayed a bit, relaxing her muscles and easing further and further down, nipples swinging low into Honoka's face as swaying globes jostled above Honoka. "Aren't you curious about this Harmonization thing?"

When she got the entirety inside her, Honoka realized this shouldn't be possible, human anatomy didn't contain sixteen inches (41 cm) inside the vaginal canal. It was as if the futa-girl's black cock entered a bottomless void, unending in its mysterious pleasures, though it was very, very tight inside.

Right, human. The woman enjoyed the experience, her mind wandering to other things instead of being driven by instinct and need. Remembering her earlier foray as a succubus, she also wondered if these urges and needs were natural, or the new normal for a third of humanity.

"Hey, the girl with her dick in me, are you paying attention?"

"Sorry." It was pure reflex, the word coming out as she flinched and heated up in embarrassment.

"Not that you didn't pay for this, but I think this might turn into something other than a Pay To Cum." She still moved slow, warming up enough to generate her own fluids and get the party going. "If that's the case, sex only works if both partners are putting in equal effort."

This was all unknown to Honoka, her only experience before tonight poorly written weberotica and whatever she downloaded on porn streaming sites. "What should I do?"

"First, don't lay there like a lump, this position is quickly tiring unless you thrust those hips upward."

Honoka gave it a try, promptly flopping her penis out, and they interrupted for Diane to reinsert it. A few more failed attempts happened before Honoka found a halting rhythm and exerted in tandem with the woman on top.

"Good." Both women were breathing faster, sweat dripping down from the harder working Diane onto the less experienced Honoka. "Now, bring your hands in on the action. When we get more time to practice, you'll work my clit, but for right now, remember how sensitive your breasts were as a succubus and give mine a good squeeze."

Honoka didn't need any more prompting, pushing the low hanging fruit together roughly and rubbing the warm pillows together, the succubus above her biting her lip to stifle a loud moan and crossing her eyes a bit in distinct pleasure as she kept her pounding motions moving faster and faster. Honoka edged closer, so she upped her game and kept kneading those pale speckled breasts like dough as her thumbs found thick nipples and smashed into them.

"Ooooh! Yes! More! Harder!"

Honoka tried to comply, but her resistance ran out. With one final sharp thrust, her splooge cannon opened fire and filled the tight space with hot creamy cum. Diane stopped moving as she felt herself stretching from the man batter, but her lips pursed and her brow furrowed in vexation. By the third contraction, her succubus pussy unable to hold anymore and wave after wave of girl mayo spilled down onto Honoka's stomach and legs. It was a small orgasm for the futa girl, almost commonplace compared to those that knocked her out with overwhelming sensations, but it still left her breathless and relaxed, like she just discharged all her tension away in eight long spurts.

"So frustrating to get that close and be left unsatisfied." Rolling next to the far more exhausted and panting Honoka, she gave her a quick peck on the cheek and a handy towel to clean up with before rising up and walking around the room, gathering Honoka's discarded clothing. The room hazed with mixed sexual odors in the air, the most prominent the honey of Honoka's cum yogurt. While the black woman sloughed the worst of the mess off, two knocks came to the door, insistent but polite.

"Try not to panic, I'll take care of myself when I get to my room. Right now you need to go, we'll talk tomorrow about the other stuff." Another two knocks, louder this time. "Get dressed." She said, pushing the clothing into Honoka's arms, giving her a quick kiss and a smile as well.

Honoka didn't want to get up, but thoughts of people coming in the room and seeing her naked body lying on the carpet propelled her off the floor, slipping on skirt, blouse and shoes while stuffing panties, harness, bra and socks into her pink bag sitting next to the door. The door opened without another warning knock, and a large shirtless man leaned in, his mustached face looking at the still shamelessly nude succubus with suspicion.

"Times up, Di," he said, his accent more New England than Boston. "You know Church'll flay us both if you aren't upstairs in five."

"I'm moving!" Diane gathered her own things, finding her panties, giving them a sniff, then throwing them to the side. Spinning around, she spied the yukata and put it on, joining everyone at the door. Looking at Honoka indifferently, she flicked her tail into the hall. "Well, you heard the man, time's up." She emphasized the words by pushing Honoka out roughly, the shocked woman so surprised she stumbled to her knees.

Was it an act? Honoka asked herself. Was it all apart of the 'service'?

The timid woman, usually so riddled with anxiety and pessimism, nearly broke there in the dim hallway, but the whole night had drained her of emotion. When she looked back at Diane, the prostitute already ignored her, saying something to the burly man she couldn't hear over the blood roaring in her ears. She didn't have anything left. Standing up, Honoka joined a stumbling group of half a dozen Johns and Janes in a Parade Of Shame, her stomach hurting from what felt like a rejection she didn't know if she could handle.

Outside of the brothel, a helpful cab service had cars lined up. Honoka overpaid for a ride less than ten minutes to her apartment. Up the stairs and into her room, it was only when she was in the familiar place did she notice she absolutely stank of sex. She wrinkled her nose, first at the smell and then as a disappointed rage took over, tearing off her clothing in a fury and heaving them into her trash bin. She howled out her frustrations, a primal loss without end, until the banging from her downstairs neighbors forced her to quiet herself. Hyperventilating, standing in her little kitchen, her eyes wandered to her cheap knife block and her thoughts turned to...something else.

One hand came up, reaching for a small paring knife, stopping a breath away from the handle. Honoka stood frozen there, minutes slipping away as she almost grabbed the knife, over and over. After too long, backing away slowly, she went to her bed and collapsed on top of the covers, too tired to crawl underneath.

When the alarm went off hours later, she was still awake.

12