All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 08'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesabout 2 years agoAuthor

I still get feedback from people that this is their favorite scene.

Sorry about Chapter 7, working it out with the mods to get it fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter I might have to make an account now

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

This is a damn good chapter. I need to check in to the Betty Ford clinic for AiLoves and Becoming Monsters addicts.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was gross and ridiculous...it was like reading mukbang porn. People get off on this nonsense?

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

đŸ€Ł 😍 🙃 😂 What a rollicking good time!! Of course it goes way too far for the suspension of disbelief to work, but who cares? It is way too much fun....

KahunabobKahunabob4 months ago

The sheer utter ridiculousness of the feeding frenzy. Let alone the super soaker fire hose ejaculations. đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł it's so stupid, it transcended into awesome. I'm enjoying the heck out of the story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES