Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the pop, the succubus looked up and behind just in time to see Honoka holding an empty vial and licking her lips. Knowing it wasn't one of her concoctions, she grew alarmed. “What did you drink?”

“Something I bought from your friend Marco, he called it Old Faithful.” Honoka winked as she tried and failed to do much of a sexy walk. “Supposed to help in the libido department. If we’re lucky, we can knock a couple of levels out in harmonization in the next hour.”

“Shi—kerdoodles!” Diane leaped up, her wings flapping down hard to get her standing in an instant as she spun around and grabbed the bottle out of Honoka’s shocked hands. Reading the label, she went over it carefully twice before stuffing it in her apron pocket and grabbing her worried partner by the shoulders. “Honoka, listen very carefully, you are in a lot of danger right now. Lay down on the bed and don't move, we don't have a lot of time and walking around might get it started.” Diane then attacked her boxes in the corner, knocking over containers to the sound of crashing and broken glass.

Terrified now, Honoka did as she was told, laying down on the bed and hugging herself. “What’s wrong, Diane? What's going to happen?”

“It might not happen, it doesn't happen to every Race with a magically enhanced libido, but I personally watched it happen to two people.” The alchemist searched through her magical supplies, pulling out little baggies of powder and holding them up to the light, discarding most of them but keeping a few. “The first rule of magic is don't mix like with like. Fire magi shouldn't wear Flaming Armor, dryads shouldn't try bonding with Laputa, succubi don't take aphrodisiacs. If you're really, really lucky, nothing happens as the magics cancel out. Most of the time…” Diane looked into Honoka’s eyes and tears ran down her cheeks. “Those two girls I knew died.”

“But, I'm not a succubus!”

“No, your Race and even your Class revolves around sex, though. I am going to kill Marco, there are laws against this.” Diane found whatever she was looking for, taking a bunch of powders and dumping them into a mortar before she furiously smashed them with a pestle, sparks flying into her face and green smoke coming out of the stone bowl. “If I'm wrong, we’ll laugh over it later. If I'm right, this,” she tipped what looked like a brown paste into her mouth, causing her to double over in pain, “might…ach!…save your life.”

Honoka made to lean up when she suddenly felt boiling fire pump out from her heart, falling back on the bed in a cold sweat and dizziness. Also, in record time, the Beast rose from the dead and sprang into the air, blood rushing in so fast Honoka cried out from the pain. “Wha-what did you drink?”

“Absorption…potion…sorta.” The succubus was exhausted. Still, she crawled over on top of Honoka while discarding her apron. “Should have…cooked it properly…first.” Without preamble, she moved her vulva into place and dropped herself down on top of Honoka, her dry and unprepared hole tearing something as she moved up and down, red covering Honoka’s shaft. “AAH! If I can force you to cum fast enough…I can take in half the residual thaumatic energy of your potion.” Slick with blood, the experienced prostitute moved into a smoother rhythm, though she was obviously in a great deal of pain. “In theory…if I mixed it right.”

Honoka felt the effects, her mind fading in and out as she arched her back and gripped the bed in female orgasm. It didn't feel like it usually did, coming so fast and then disappearing, it was more like a toddler playing with a light switch instead of the typical anticipation and climax. As if her body and brain reacted separately, the woman barely felt anything in her erogenous zones. Before Honoka took another breath, Diane coming down again, it happened once more, then another.

“Stay with me!” The words sounded echoey, far away. Honoka’s heart pounded so fast she lost herself to the frantic rhythm, each beat bringing her up and down in climax after climax. “I lo—”

…

…

*dong*

…

…

The pleasure and pain were gone, everything gone, only the lingering sound of the temple bell fading. Honoka was in the white and felt nothing, which was such a relief after the last few harrowing minutes. That is, if she still felt relief. It was more a lack of sensation, something now nothing, the emptiness bringing serenity. Floating - or existing, Honoka still wasn’t sure what this was - the woman took it in and released herself from sensation, from worries, from her problems, from the world.

Hello?

Honoka realized she was not alone. Like holding a hand on a large plasma globe in a museum, the faint tingle of something was there. Honoka followed it to find another entity sharing the space with her. Both of them without form, without visual shape, but Honoka perceived a presence connected…mingled…with herself.

Diane?

Honoka? They spoke without words, the whiteness so still, thoughts were enough to travel the space between them or through their joining. Are we dead?

I don’t think so, but we might be. I told you about this when I blacked out after our first time.

This is so weird, I was…am…so worried…was. A confused pause followed while the other woman came to grips with this void. I can’t feel. I think I should be more terrified of here and us, but I’m not.

Yeah. They drifted, silent and empty. A large blue box appeared to end the waiting.

Before either reacted to the new information, the box cracked and shattered, blue energy sizzling around them. Blackness rushed to create a horizon, both women experiencing a sense of motion as they found themselves atop a white world looking up into a black void. Coming from the void was a being beyond comprehension, as if their minds were unable to define anything about it aside from scope. It was immense, encompassing a reality more significant than the one they knew, able to engulf space and time. It spoke, two words - not words, concepts - drowning the bodiless beings with meaning as the blackness took hold on their sanity. Two absolute abstractions transcending words and language:

[SOON]

And, more ominous:

[PREPARE]

12