Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honoka panicked, hyperventilating. "I don't want to be the chosen one!"

"Tough cookies, there might also be more people like you in the shadows, searching without you even knowing it because they figured this stuff out faster. If we did nothing, just stopped here, there is no telling when something will happen - like an actual Apocalypse - and we'll realize too late we needed to be proactive."

"This is too much, this is too much!" Honoka broke down, more was happening to her than she could handle, and she wasn't adjusting.

Diane leaned over and hugged her fiercely, knocking the empty plate out of Honoka's lap. "It's going to be alright, we'll begin with baby steps. First, we'll distribute those points. Then you'll spend the rest of the day as a succubus so I can run some errands masquerading like a plebe human, which should be good practice for you anyway. We'll meet your parents tonight then tomorrow morning we are having a conversation with your prospective delving guildmates and really start the ball rolling."

Honoka hugged back, safe and secure again as she nodded and wiped tears away, calming down. "Where should we put your points?"

"Give me a second, I need to set up." Honoka was left in the dark as she heard Diane pick up the pizza boxes and putting them in the fridge, rummage in her own boxes, coming back and doing something, what sounded like her removing her clothing, then putting them back on after a minute.

Honoka spent the time using napkins to the best of her blind ability to clean herself. When the room went quiet, the concerned Collector asked, "Ready?"

"Yeah. Put eight points into breast size and two points into my Strength Attribute."

Honoka snorted. She wasn't expecting that. "What is that going to do, aside from making me happy? Why not go full boob?"

"Do I need another reason? And the extra Strength is because I'll be the one carrying them around; who wants back pain? Don't worry, I have a plan. Engage!"

Honoka tittered in laughter as she put in the points and confirmed her selection. The menu disappeared, leaving her able to see around herself again. Standing against the empty wall next to the bathroom door only a few feet away from Honoka, Diane set up a ProGo camera on a tripod facing her mugshot pose. Within moments Diane's eyes widened and locked onto some movement under the same hot pink, painted-on tight shirt she wore earlier. Realizing what was about to happen, Honoka's erection stiffened to a painful maximum and she felt a little drool gathering on her lips.

"OoooOOH!" Diane pressed herself against the wall, fingernails digging into the plaster while her legs trembled into jelly. "Your Class features really know how to show a girl a good time!" Her tail flicked all around as her wings flapped erratically. The succubus obviously wanted to reach up and grab her boobs and feel them, but she resisted the temptation so whatever movie she filmed would get a full effect. Upward they grew, a little unevenly as each ragged breath brought more bounteous flesh, her bra underneath the shirt compressing everything up into overflowing cleavage fighting its way out of the V slit.

*rip*

*riiip*

The shirt soon lost the battle of the boobs, wobbling breasts pushing the V wider and father downward, through the middle of the i in tits. Flushed and short of breath, Diane arched her back and thrust out her chest. With a final loud *riiiiip!* the last dying threads snapped loose and released two tightly bound mammaries fighting an epic war with her bra. They were now so large and confined by the semi-transparent material the cloth dug angry red grooves into her freckly skin and looked to try and split each beast in half.

Honoka lost her modicum of self-control, pushing her pants down enough to release her massive blackness and fervently masturbated with her left hand, her right reaching under her panties and jilling her sopping cunt at the same time.

"Ugh! Thought...you'd think this was...sexy..." Diane gasped, her face warring between pain and pleasure. "All those comics...and videos on your computer...don't go into how painful...bursting out of tight clothing...is..." Despite the pain, her own black thong was drenched and fluids freely pooled at her feet and ran down her leg in a glistening stream.

The futanari wasn't listening very well, the sight before her driving her wild as her hands moved faster and faster, building to her climax. Other rips appeared on the sleeves of the shirt as Honoka witnessed muscle definition bulking out Diane's arms and shoulders. While not as evident as bowling balls bursting out of a shirt, all of the exposed, pale and freckled skin on the succubus gained more definition and mass, focusing mostly on her upper body. The extra muscles in her lats did the trick, because with a final *SNAP* the plastic clasp holding the bra together in front shattered and out sprung two head-sized orbs of heavenly proportions, blue veins pulsing with her heartbeat, thick, dark red, thumb-sized nipples in the center of areola the size of saucers as hard as Honoka's swollen penis and looking for suckling mouths, tight skinned and improbably round in shape, red lines of angry skin where the bra tried keeping them confined. At the same time, Diane lurched forward and slid down the wall a bit as she lost her balance. Her face locked in a rictus of relief and sensation, unable to prevent a loud moan escaping as she came, a gush of female ejaculate squirting around her thong in a massive splash.

"AAAHH!!" With her own hips thrusting forward and almost falling off her chair as her own pussy clamped down on her fingers, Honoka shot forth her own coitus, her aim perfect as gallons of hot, white semen christened the USS Tits in the world's largest and longest money shot, gout and gout of splooge cresting the few feet between the two women and splashing all over Diane like an exploding yogurt shop. For her part, the succubus remained too out of it and weak from her own orgasm still wracking her body that she did little more than sit there and take it, coming to grips with the reality that her life with Honoka's Magical Penis would involve many, many more cum showers.

Minutes later, both women were exhausted and too tired to move or do anything more than sit there and breath. Diane limply reached up and cleared some of the spunk out of her eyes, though the viscous fluid remained challenging to remove. Coughing a bit, spitting out the couple mouthfuls she inhaled before she closed her mouth, the succubus gave Honoka a meaningful glare.

"If this is going to become a thing, I'm buying some scuba gear."

12