All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 09'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Dun dun duuuuun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if new chest and muscle are any good for getting off the radar of the mob pursuit. If they were, then why plan for shopping in a switched body? If not, wouldn't that really complicate delving into dungeons?

AiLovesAiLovesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

“I wonder if new chest and muscle are any good for getting off the radar of the mob pursuit.”

I was more trying for the idea that superficial changes like boobs and muscle can be seen through, but no one would expect a change of Race. In later chapters I come back to the reasoning why a change in Race is far more rare than other changes.

alsithalsithalmost 2 years ago
Error

Should be either interrupted her sleep or peed the bed. Since if it's "Either let the succubus sleep or she would pee the mattress" those are consequences of the same action (not moving),

So it would be either move (wake her possibly) or not move (golden mattress).

alsithalsithalmost 2 years ago
T shirt

The mighty Halo Approves this T Shirt.

Dabbler believes it unnecessary. 🤪

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

I am still loving your story, I just have one wish, not a complaint, just a wish. That the chapters were just a bit longer.

AiLovesAiLovesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

“Longer chapters?”

Originally wrote this as a novel, and so I tried to keep it 4-6k words a chapter. The second book averaged more 6-8k. Nowadays my chapters average 10-12k words.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

The sex scene doesn't do anything for me, but this chapter is the pivot that gets the story moving. I'm very excited.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykover 1 year ago

Why are they doing anything outside of that amazing waterproof bathroom? The inevitable clean up would be so much easier.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Having looked at so many Japanese Succubus illustrations on that certain website that Japanese artists like to use to post their illustrations, I'm going to assume that "Tail Shape Manipulation Unlocked" means the ability to shapeshift the tail into a diverse variety of forms for uses that include milking a man of him cum with a "tail pussy" (that optionally also has a tongue and/or sounding capable semen sucking tentacle inside), a needle-tipped syringe-shaped tail tip that injects aphrodisiacs or lactation inducing fluids directly into a penis or breasts, sucking the breast milk out of a woman, fucking a man or woman with a penis-shaped tail that can cum, or voring (swallowing) someone with their tail's mouth. .

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

Lol roflol hysterically. The ridiculously factor is off the charts..... ✨ 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 ✨ and 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES