All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 12'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

How would YOU ask someone to join your magical sex cult?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If nothing else, having the goblin girl in her harem will possibly make size issues less of a problem? Too big? Shrink herself a bit, make Eve larger until optimal size has been achieved. Assuming of course that her slider doesn’t just do 0% or 100% like it does for

Diane. :)

NoctustheOwlNoctustheOwlalmost 2 years ago

Since you asked author, probably a much more pornographic version of Bo Burnhams Welcome to the Internet song.

alsithalsithalmost 2 years ago

I can imagine internal stretchability may be one of the earliest attributes assigned.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

How would I ask someone to join my magical sex cult? Well, as I am the magical part, offer them the cock of their dreams and ask them what the minimum number of orgasms they want and then double it. Then slap a collar on them and never let them go... yeah, just read my stuff.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

With the way the others seem to respond to the visuals, I would start a marketing campaign using the beast as a centerpiece. To prevent a stampede, I would have all correspondence routed through blind mail/email boxes. Then screen the responses to get the best attribute scores, the schedule meetups similar to what is going on here. Two to three prospects in a nice hotel room, paid for with non-traceable funds. Those that are promising can be added to the guild. I would allow enough time between meetups to allow for proper screening, and to allow relationships in the group to mellow and remain balanced. What a challenge!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES