All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 23'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesover 1 year agoAuthor

What would be your fear if you found yourself a part of a large harem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My fears would be, broadly speaking, of stagnation and degradation.

Had to put this out there: what are the odds this fancy stats allocation skill ever gets used for megabrains side of the coin and not megabrawn.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Being forgotten/harem spread too thin.

I know it's a cliche, but it exists for a reason after all.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Any large-ish group has to deal with complacency in its various forms. One that can catch the group flat-footed is believing your own self-talk about how great you are, thus not paying attention to the details of what got you where you are. The resultant weakness in an area where the training has fallen off can quickly turn the organization into a house of cards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES