Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is so hot," Quinn whispered, creeping closer on all fours to run her clawed hands along Honoka's obliques. "Hurry up an' finish, I'm yer first appointment today."

"Cool your tits, Furry Force, we need this data before Miaka begins training us tomorrow." Diane's admonishment would have been more convincing if her own freckled thighs we're absolutely soaked from slick juices. "Banda, can you explain your Racial abilities before we allocate?"

"Pretty sure you mean Bullish Strength. It is common in Taurine Races, so it is well documented." Banda stayed on the floor, her breasts too large for her to move, though Padmava had fetched a bottled water and some cushions for her. "Strength score is constant as the numbers go up, but one woman five feet tall can lift significantly less than another woman ten feet tall with the same score. Size matters."

"Yes, it does," Quinn said, her eyes hypnotically latched onto Honoka's penis as it twitched back and forth.

"Yes, it does," Banda agreed, licking her lips as she also watched the Beast. "Ahem! Anyway, there is no way to exactly quantify it, but Bullish Strength applies a woman's strength score as if that woman is in a much larger size category. The trade-off is my muscles weigh almost triple because of density."

"So if I apply Banda's..." Honoka pulled up the appropriate menu, her eye twitching from the Status headache already hitting her, "...three and a half feet of extra size, I'd be a lot stronger, and Bullish Strength on top of that would be a multiplier."

"And take some of these tits, will you?" Banda said, hugging her massive mams. "I want to walk around sometime today."

When Honoka made the allocations - including 50% of Banda's T cups - she expected to only stretch taller, but she wasn't thinking it through knowing how Banda looked. It wasn't just that she grew taller, she grew larger. Like a scaling tool in DEZ Studios, her entire body proportionally stretched to fill in the space, which included her muscles. And unlike a 3D model, it wasn't just stretching to fit, Honoka rapidly filled in all directions with mass layering upon mass, building herself up from the inside as she expanded to fit her new dimensions. Bones creaked as they made themselves larger, skin almost crackled as it tightened and thickened to keep her body intact, her muscles twitched and tore and grew back more substantial and stronger than before. With a groan, the bench under her strained to keep up with her new weight and even the stone holding the seat up cracked a little. For a moment, Honoka felt heavy as all the mass weighed her down but then the multiplier crept in. Suddenly, the black woman felt as light as air. Standing up - only wobbling for a moment when her center of gravity and perspective shifted - she bounced on her feet and was surprised when she shot ten feet in the air from a simple bounce. Landing with a loud thud hurt her feet, so she grew wary of testing it further, but as the final touches pushed jiggling black boobs out of her chest to the size of mutant watermelons, Honoka picked up the bar with two thousand pounds on it and pumped it with one hand, not even feeling like she held anything at all in her hand.

"Gonna need some more weights," Honoka said with pleasure, shocked to hear her voice almost an octave lower. It sounded like an earthquake, and the black woman became doubly excited. "Lots more."

It took nearly all the weights there, the mithril bar bowing slightly, but Honoka finally hit the mark at twelve thousand pounds. She experienced the pressure, especially in how it pressed her deep into the bench under her, but the movement was slow down and slow up, racking it with a boom that startled Quinn with a yelp.

"Not quite an empty school bus, closer to a fully stocked ambulance," Diane said, looking up weight comparisons on her tablet. She ground her legs together and smoshing herself while she bit her lip.

"Better get these weights off before I run out of mana." Honoka was about to burst, all this erotic ebony power covering her body, benching as much weight as a superhero, ginormous tits, surrounded by naked horny wives, it was enough to make a girl cum. Nevertheless, as fun as an orgy sounded right now, it might spread the harmonization too thin, and numbers were important right now. Diane did say after this whole rescue mission was done, she planned for a party and that sounded like it will be the mother of all orgies.

"We are doing this again. Soon." Honoka announced when she finished and everyone returned to proper allocation, receiving many emphatic nods all around while they dressed then made their way upstairs.

12