All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 27'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesover 1 year agoAuthor

If you were a monster, how would that change your kung fu?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Staff of jotnar- I keep thinking that means her male anatomy parts can grow massive and she can use it as a weapon in her Kung fu! Whip that sheet out and lay the smack down with it!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

The simple answer is, I have no Kung Fu. Simply gaining any would be a change in itself....

The more complex answer deals with Self Defense. I have cultivated an awareness of my surroundings and can normally detect when any situation is beginning to go sideways. I have also cultivated tools to deescalate or defuse those situations. Being a fairly large individual (1.8 m, 118 kg), I have enough physical presence to reduce the chance someone will physically attack. With bit of Celtics blarney and a lot of verbal tap dancing, I have navigated life with a minimum of fighting. (Since I am now well into my 70s, I suspect that will continue until I can finally fly west gracefully -- that's aviator speak for kicking the bucket.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES