All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 2: Ch. 51'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AiLovesAiLoves10 months agoAuthor

MODS: you screwed up again. Please change the category from Illustrated to NonHuman, then remove all the ratings, otherwise I’ll have to delete this chapter and resubmit. I don’t want to do that, because this is your fault: to add the status menus, YOUR guideline is to place the story in Illustrated. I followed your protocol, and in the notes said to change it over to NonHuman. I have submitted DOZENS of chapters this way, INCLUDING CHAPTER 50, WHICH YOU PUBLISHED 2 DAYS AGO! Fix this, and also fix your submission protocols so authors don’t have to deal with this problem again and again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Whatever the reason is, this is not illustrated as one would expect. To prevent such things happening, author could use a different format, that would be the easiest way.

AiLovesAiLoves10 months agoAuthor

I did try using different formats. Lit rejected them. This process is LITEROTICA’s process. If I put it under NonHuman when I submit, the images are not added, and then I have to resubmit under Illustrated. ALL previous chapters, ALL OF THEM, in the series using these images, are submitted using this format. To blame me for this is to not understand that for YEARS I have attempted to do this ANY OTHER WAY.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

whatever the category, it's boring AF and shouldn't have been posted at all.

AiLovesAiLoves10 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your input, Anon. The thousands of fans that regularly read my stories and enjoy the adventures of Honoka as both entertaining and inspirational disagree with your review. I have always been open to any form of criticism, though as you may have missed, this is the 51st chapter in a long running series. I recommend starting the series from the first chapter before making any final judgements. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

CylonsexfiendCylonsexfiend10 months ago

Despite your difficulties getting your stories submitted into the liyerotica formatting I do love the status "illustrations" they are pretty unique in litetotica and realy make your stories pop!

Also enjoying your moderately to quite obscure refetences. Wikipedia had to go as far as the Ates Galieaum to find some o6d the internals referenced, well done!

It looks like you have more to publish hope you can get then up. I look forward to reading more.

Once you have the complete work up I hope you can wrangle a collected work in the Novel's category.

AardieAardie10 months ago

I’m guessing that Honoka’s glitch is her bond with the devil Myron, or at least with the giant octopus in the ceiling.

I appreciate the stays graphics for refreshing my memory of the expanding cast. It is also useful for its nominal purpose of tracking upgrades.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey AiLoves, sorry to hear about your personal issues. I started reading this series looking for a quick fix of porn but ended up reading the whole thing in one go, just to enjoy the story! Thanks for putting this out there for people to enjoy! It's surprisingly wholesome and well-realized for, well, a story on literotica.

I know you sell ebooks, but have you considered starting a Patreon or some other crowdfunding service where fans could support you, if money is tight? There are lots of authors on here and other platforms who successfully do something similar but who are, to be frank, nowhere near your quality in terms of erotic or narrative content. You wouldn't even need to stop posting here, it'd just be a way for those with some discretionary spending to support the writing of the Becoming Monsters saga. Anyway, cheers again for the story, I hope things work out in your life!

AiLovesAiLoves10 months agoAuthor

Check my author bio page. Lit requires we only put links there and not on chapter pages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES