All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters: Tidbits 11'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really like the story and characters, please keep the chapters coming.

Timtom12Timtom126 months ago

So is Corey normal sized, or actual raven sized? Did he give thumbs up with wings or hands?

So confusing tracking all the species and names too.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing6 months agoAuthor

I’ll go back and clarify Corey, both in my master doc and in future chapters. I definitely didn’t do it as well as I should. He doesn’t have hands, but got lucky enough to have dexterous wingtips. He’s human sized. Think Falco Lombardi.

Looks like it’s about time to have a Cast of Characters bit at the start of a release. Will do so that future chapters are more clear.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

😕 This is a little confusing, but also intriguingly amusing. (A little alliteration for the readers). Keep up the good work.

Timtom12Timtom124 months ago

Thanks, Mr Mindblow. I wasn't sure if there were Egyptian-esk animal/human hybrids, or some other method of humanized animals.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing4 months agoAuthor

@Timtom12

The short answer is “yes.” A third of humanity in this setting took on thousands of forms, and even people who have the same thing in the Race line of their Status Screen can look and function completely differently. A Raven Beastfolk could be like I’ve described here, a Human who happens to have a Raven head, could have arms separately from the wings, wildly different amounts of their body covered by feathers, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Corey. Is that a reference to 'Twa Corbies'? Please continue!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...