Becoming More Feminine Pt. 02

Story Info
Hair regrowth pills aren't as what they seem.
1.8k words
4.49
32.8k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Editor's note: This one isn't as long as my last story, the main character is getting a first name, and I'm going to incorporate a few requests from readers in the last story)

***

Jason, Dan we're back. I barely was able to open my eyes when I heard Jen say, "Dan"?

I finally woke up enough to realize what happen, Jason's arm was draped around my waist and his dick was resting at the entrance of my pussy. I quickly jumped up and told Jason to put his clothes on, I grabbed all of my clothes and ran quickly into the bathroom. As I was trying to figure out what to do I heard Jen come into the bedroom and ask, "Jason, where's Dan?"

Jason said, "He's in the bathroom, I think he's sick I came in here to check on him."

Jen knocked on the door and asked if I was ok, I told her yeah I don't think the food is agreeing with me. She said, "Ok when you're done we'll be downstairs."

As she and Jason left I sat in the bathroom, thinking what the hell just happened with Jason. As I was pulling my thong up I notice cum leaking down my leg. Which presented a whole new problem how do explain to Jen how cum got on her panties. I searched through the bathroom trying to figure out what to do, I tried to let all of Jason's cum leak out of me while I sat on the toilet but it seemed to be never ending. I thought how do girls deal with guys cum leaking out of them, I do remembered one time Amy had used a tampon when we had a quickie in public. I proceeded to opened up her feminine drawer and found a box of tampons. I opened up the box only to find all the light and moderate ones gone, the only ones left were the super max ones. I opened up the package and inserted the applicator into my pussy, then I pushed the plunger down and removed the applicator. It felt kind of weird at first but it did stop the cum from leaking down my leg. While I was freshening myself up I could feel the tampon swelling up with cum, I was thinking how much cum did Jason leave up there.

As I walked down stairs Amy, Jen, and Jason were all sitting at the table drinking and talking about life. I joined them and explained that I was feeling better now. Jen and Jason eventually ended up leaving, Amy went upstairs to shower and I finished cleaning up. I heard a knock on the door and discovered Jason. He said that Jen notice these birth control pills in her car, she thought they might belong to Amy. I never notice she took that brand but maybe she switched for some reason. I thanked Jason and was closing the door when he said, "hey Dan about earlier..."

I interrupted him and said, "I'm not sure what that was about, but I don't want to cheat on Amy. Can we just forget about it?"

Jason seemed to reluctantly agreed and left, I went upstairs where Amy was getting out of the shower and gave her the birth control pills. She thanked me and put them in her feminine products drawer, I notice that the pill on the front of the bottle looked very similar to my hair regrowth pills. As Amy was closing the drawer with all of her feminine products she seemed to look longer than usual at her box of tampons. She said, "Dan did Jen use our bathroom?"

I quickly put two and two together and said yes. She went and laid down in bed, I closed the bathroom door and took off my clothes so I could shower. Before I got in the shower I found the string of the tampon and pulled it out, I was amazed by how much the size increased. After I finished showering I came into the bedroom to find a white tank top that had "VS" in gold glitter across it, some cheeky cut bright pink Victoria Secret panties, and a pair of black sweatpants that had "PINK" written across the ass. Amy said, "I wanted to take care of you because you weren't feeling good so I got some pajamas for you."

I said, "Do they have to be your pajamas and panties?"

She said, "I didn't think any of your guy clothes fit anymore."

I realized she was right, as I was finished put on her pajamas I was still amazed on how they hugged all of my new curves and hips.

The next morning I woke up before Amy and was taking my hair regrowth pills when I remembered the birth control pills from last night. I was able to dig them out of Amy's feminine products drawer and compare them to my hair regrowth pills. They looked identical, I search the name on the hair regrowth pills and was shocked to find out that the pills looked nothing like the ones I was taking. I had realized that Amy was giving me female birth control for the past few months, but I had no idea why. Amy then popped her head into the bathroom and said, "Hey Jen wants me to come over I guess her and Jason had a big fight last night and she wants me to stop by. Jason's might be staying here tonight. "

As she was leaving I got on my computer and searched for the side effects of men taking female birth control. I found out that all the stuff that I've been experiencing the last few month were a result of these pills. I had no idea why she was doing this, I checked the log of our internet to see what she was searching. All of the sites she search talked about "feminizing your husband", "how to make a sissy out of your sub husband", and "how can a lesbian survive married to a man". The latter I wasn't too fond of because it pretty much said you can't. At that time I heard a knock at the door and found Jason, I let him in and completely forgot about Amy's clothing choice for me until Jason made a comment about how good my ass looked in Amy's clothes. I just responded that it was laundry day, I could feel his eyes checking me out and staring at my ass. I tried to talk with him about Jen, he only responded that it was bad and he didn't know if they were going to be together anymore.

Amy came back about two hours later, after she got comfortable she asked me to go upstairs to the bedroom while she stayed behind and talked with Jason. While up in the bedroom I could hear them talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Eventually their conversation ended and she came upstairs, once in the bedroom she immediately started making out with me. She was so aggressive and sexy that I had completely forgot about the birth control pills. She pushed me towards the bed and grabbed my ass while she was making out with me, pulling my cheeks apart and digging her nails into my ass. She turned me around and bent me over the bed while instructing me to wait here. She went into the closet and came out with wearing her strapon and holding a pair of tights in her hand. She tied the tights around my eyes so I couldn't see anything. She then pulled my pants down but left my panties on, I felt her move them to the side exposing my pussy. She grabbed my hips and start rubbing the head of her strapon at the entrance of my pussy. She seemed so strong and her hands were so big, she started thrusting her strapon into my pussy. Once the head popped in she waited a moment for me to get used to it, then she started thrusting further until she bottomed out. She said, "Is this what you've been waiting for my little slut?"

I responded yes as she started thrusting more. She said, "You're a little bitch aren't you."

Me: Yes

Amy: Look at you taking a cock, you are so pathetic.

Me: I know, I'm such a slut.

Amy: You are such a faggot, I'm going to find a real man to fuck your ass you fag.

Me: Please no, your cock is all I want.

Amy: I'm going to turn your sissy ass gay, you're never going to fuck women again.

She was really pounding away at my pussy now almost to the point where it was hurting, but every thrust felt so good on my prostate I could feel a hands free orgasm growing deep down. I was so focused on my orgasm, when Amy said, "Oh my god look at you, you little faggot I'm not even fucking you anymore you're bouncing back on my dick."

I thought about it for a second and realized that she was right I was grinding my ass back into her cock as hard as I could. There was no turning back though it felt so go, I felt like my dick was going to explode. Then it happened I had the biggest orgasm of my life, I kept cumming and cumming while she kept pounding away at my pussy. I turned my head to the side for a kiss only when she kissed me I immediately knew it wasn't Amy. I pulled the tights off my eyes, where I was shocked to see Jason kissing me. I pulled back and saw Amy over his shoulder videotaping him fucking me. I tried to get away but Jason overpowered me pushing me back down on the bed. This time he pulled my legs off the ground and started really pounding away at my pussy, I wanted to get away but I felt another huge hands free orgasm building. Amy then said, "I knew I could turn him gay."

I assumed she was talking to Jason. As he was destroying my pussy Jason pulled my hips up high and thrusted as deep as he could go. I could feel his cock throbbing and the warm feeling deep down in my pussy, his warm cum hitting my prostate was too much for me I ended up cumming hands free again.

Jason pulled me down onto the bed with him with his cock still deep inside my pussy. I notice Amy was putting her phone into her purse by this point and putting on a longer coat which covered up the strapon she was wearing. I said, "Where are you going?"

She said, "I'm going to leave you to lovebirds here and go over to Jen's I'll be back in the morning."

I was in so much of a sexual bliss I just responded ok and fell asleep.