Becoming My Friend's Football Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
David and Julian feel powerful and start using Nigel.
1.3k words
4.43
2.9k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few weeks I was really happy. David and Julian played with me a lot and I was always at or under their feet in one way or another, playful at first but they became more dominant and they would not talk to me as much as they first did. I was their doormat and gave them footmassages whilst they wanked. I was under their feet when they studied, played Fifa or watched TV. Sometimes one would be on the phone with his feet on my face. I guess they had gotten used to me being there and they started to order me to do things for them.

It started with me fetching them drinks, doing chores in their houses, buying them drinks and snacks and after football cleaning their football boots while they were gaming.

Once after a very tiring match on one of the warmest days in summer they pulled me into a storage room and locked the door.

"Lie down on your back" David told me.

I did as I was told. David took off his football boots and the stench that filled the room was awful.

"Jesus mate, we can't do this, he's gonna suffocate" Julian laughed.

"I have to know man, he has to tell us which feet smell better" David said and he walked to my head and stood next to it, one foot in his football boots and the other with the sock. He put it on my face and started rubbing. They were warm, wet and smelled awful. I could not escape, every time I tried to move my head David pushed it back. He and Julian kept talking about how awful it must be for me, laughing. David was a bit annoyed that I tried to escape. He kicked off his other boot and suddenly he was helped by Julian and stepped on my face with both feet. I could not move and even though it hurt a bit, the humiliation of him standing on my face hurt me more. If only it did not turn me on that much.

"Come on, let me have a go!" Julian laughed.

David got off and I coughed, finally breathing fresh air. " Julian put his foot forward.

"These cleats won't untie themselves" he said, pointing at them.

I hurried and took the first one off, the smell even worse than Davids'.

"Put your nose in it," he ordered.

" Please Julian, don't make me," I asked.

" Do it!" He said.

I told him this was going too far and I was not going to bury my nose in those filthy cleats.

"Are you going to let him talk to you like that?" David said.

Julian smacked me in the face hard and took my head and held the cleat in front of my nose and pushed my face in it. It was the foulest thing I had ever smelled.

" Take that you dirty Bitch boy." I started crying and they put me on my back and David helped Julian on my face, standing with his dirty football socks. Julian was a bit heavier and I kept crying. David kicked me and told me to shut up. I just lay there waiting for Julian to get off me. When he did he looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away." He helped me up and looked at me.

I could still smell both their feet, I felt used and humiliated. They both hugged me, telling me they were sorry. I told them I had hated it and they said they'd understood. When we went to the locker room it was empty, all the other lads had left. We undressed to shower.

"Not gonna lie Nigel" David started, "Standing on your face was the hottest thing i've ever done. It made me feel so fuckin' powerful. Sorry you hated it but you gave us so much pleasure."

"True," Julian agreed. "It just felt so damn good. You never told us whose socks smelled better though. I'd really like to know."

I did not know what to say. They both looked at me with their feet held out.

"Ok but no standing on my face and the door must be locked."

Julian put a towel on the floor and I lay on it, I was already naked. Julian sat down and put his feet in my face, rubbing it softly. I liked it when it was like this, sweet and soft. Julian had a cheesy smell and I loved it. I heard him wanking himself, he was enjoying it too.

" He loves it, our little doormat," David said. Look at his dick.

I felt myself getting hard. Then I felt a warm sweaty sock on my balls and dick, rubbing it. I was in heaven, so was Julian. I heard him wanking faster and could tell he was close, his toes curling on my face. He took his feet off my face and to my surprise he came all over my face. I had not expected that.

He looked at me and laughed. "Thank you Nigel, I really needed this."

Before I could say anything David pushed Julian aside and put his feet on my face. His feet were less smelly, they were very nice. He started wanking as well, smearing Julian's funk all over my face. Julian started rubbing my dick too and I was close, very close.

I came under Julian's foot and I kept squirting, it tipped David over the edge and he came all over my face too, rubbing his socks in it.

We all were silent, me still on the floor, cum from two of my friends in my face and hair and my own had been smeared all over my body by Julian.

"That was..." Started David, "Something else."

"Let's shower," Julian said, "Clean you up. It looks good on you though."

They laughed and I joined them, still confused about what happened. It was a lot.

In the shower they talked about how good it had felt to do things like this, thanking me for letting them. I did not know how to react, as I liked some things but hated the other things. The cum on my face, standing on it was not ok, I liked the cock rubbing. I told them so but Julian said I wasn't the only one to have fun, they were to have fun too.

Suddenly David told me to get on my knees. I didn't so Julian put a foot in my popliteal and pushed me to my knees. David pointed his cock at me and started pissing, straight in my face and on my hair, laughing. It was degrading and some of it went into my mouth. I tried to escape but Julian held me down. They thought it was funny and Julian wanted to go as well. David held me in position and pinched my nose so I had to breath through my mouth. Julian stood very close and peed straight into it, Gagging me with the awful taste.

When he was finished I got up and complained and they said they were sorry but I should not make a fuss. We were in the shower so I could rinse the piss out straight away. They told me to be a good sport and let them have a bit of fun.

After that we dressed in silence and we all went home. When I got home I went to my room and did not know whether to cry or be happy. Happy won, the memory of David's sweaty socks rubbing my face and Julian making me come the hardest I've ever had made me hard again.

I looked at the team picture, me sitting on the ground, Julian and David standing behind me, hands on my shoulder. I zoomed in on their faces and tried to relive the moment. I took my own socks, put one to my face and wanked myself with the other one. I did not last long. What was happening to me?