Becoming My Little Brother's Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Erin has to fuck Tristan with their parents in the room.
2.2k words
4.67
87k
142

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,642 Followers

It had been over a day since Tristan had forced me to do anything sexual with him and I was starting to think that he'd gotten it all out of his system. He had me do his share of the chores around the house but that was all. Until Friday night.

Friday night was movie night at our house. Mom and Dad insisted that every Friday we sat down as a family and watched a movie together. No matter what. The funny thing was that Dad almost always fell asleep halfway through the film-- even the ones he chose.

I finished showering and got dressed in my pink silk pajamas, before heading downstairs for the movie. It was Dad's turn to choose so no doubt it was going to be a horror movie.

When I entered the living room I saw that Tristan was already lounging on the sofa. He was wearing just a black bathrobe and I knew without asking that he had nothing on beneath. Images of his gigantic cock flooded my mind and shook them off. I knew that he was not finished with me after all. But he was insane if he thought I was doing anything tonight while our parents were in the room.

"Hey, Erin," he said as I sat down at the far end of the sofa. He smirked at me, knowing that I was deliberately keeping my distance. "Looking forward to the movie?"

"Yes. And I'm here only for the movie," I said sternly. He needed to know that I was willing to put my foot down when I needed to.

"I know I left you alone all through yesterday, but that doesn't mean you can start being disobedient now. You have to follow my instructions no matter what. Understood?" he said.

"Tristan, I am not going to do anything with our parents around," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes, you will and you'd better be careful they don't see anything."

"No."

"Suit yourself," he said with a shrug. "Mom, I've got something to tell you!" he suddenly yelled.

"Hold on!" Mom called back from the kitchen.

"Tristan don't!" I hissed, panic seizing me. If he told on me I was dead.

"Will you do as you're told?" he asked.

I could hear Mom's footsteps coming down the hall. I did not think he was bluffing. "Yes," I said quickly.

"Prove it. Undo two buttons now," he commanded.

I glared at him, but I knew I had no choice. I quickly undid two buttons of my pajama top, revealing more than a hint of my bare breasts beneath. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment as Tristan smirked, clearly enjoying his power over me.

"What is it?" Mom asked as she appeared in the doorway, two bowls of popcorn in her hands.

"Oh, I just wanted to tell you I've got swimming practice on Monday so I'll be home later than usual," he said, deftly thinking on his feet.

"Oh, Tristan, you made it sound like it was urgent," she said. She thrust a bowl of popcorn at him as she went past to sit on the other sofa. "That's to share," she added, giving him a warning glare.

"Want some?" he asked me, holding the bowl out. When I reached out to take some he pulled it back so I had to lean over further giving him a better view down my partially open top.

"Jerk," I said as I snatched a few kernels and popped them in my mouth.

"Is that any way to speak to me?" he asked. His tone was joking but his face was not. He made a small gesture with his fingers that I understood perfectly. He wanted me to undo another button.

I rolled my eyes and complied. I undid a third button and was dangerously close to showing off my nipples. If this was all he had in mind then the night wouldn't be so bad, but I knew deep down that he had much more in store for me.

Dad came into the room with drinks for everybody. He put them all down on the coffee table and then settled next to Mom. As soon as the movie, which was indeed a horror film, started he flicked off the lights plunging us into darkness. The only light was the blue glow from the TV.

I smiled to myself knowing that in the pale light from the TV my brother would have a hard time seeing into my pajama shirt now. It didn't take long for Dad to start snoring. He nodded off about fifteen minutes into the film.

Tristan raised his leg, the one closest to our parents. He planted his foot on the seat of the sofa effectively blocking their view of anything that took place on our side of his leg. I stared at his bent leg in despair knowing that as long as he sat in that position he could do anything. Then my eyes wandered down to his now exposed genitals.

Even though it was slightly darker I could see this big, thick cock lying limply over one thigh. His heavy balls hung beneath it, tight and hairless where he must have shaved them. My dread eased as I stared and the mere sight of his manhood was enough to stir feelings of arousal in me.

What the fuck was wrong with me? He was my brother and yet here I was actually looking at his cock with desire.

Tristan held out his hand and I obediently placed my hand in his. He took my hand gently and placed it over his dick. The warmth it exuded filled my palm and I felt it twitch at my touch. He moved my hand slowly over his hard shaft, letting me feel its thickness until my fingertips reached his crown. I could feel myself getting hotter, and I felt powerless to move away. His cock grew between my fingers, expanding to its full massive length. Its girth filling my fist easily.

I felt myself growing even more aroused and hungry for more. This was wrong, I told myself. I should not be feeling this way about my brother. Or should I? I felt conflicted; my mind racing with guilt and desire as I pumped Tristan's big cock. Knowing that we could get caught at any moment only added to the thrill of our depravity.

The sensations were overwhelming. I could feel a warmth between my legs and I was starting to feel wet. I had never felt this intensely horny before. I started to worry that I wouldn't be able to control myself and I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Tristan gave me a look that told me he knew exactly what he was doing to me and that he reveled in it. His eyes seemed to burn with a primal hunger and I could feel his dominance over me in this moment. He had power over my body and my mind.

He took hold of my arm and pulled me gently, guiding me down. I glanced at our parents. Dad was still snoozing and Mom was focused intently on the movie. My head fell behind Tristan's leg, hiding them from me and me from them. My lips hovered over his cock as it throbbed with anticipation. The manly smell of his musk filled my nostrils and intensified my desire.

I licked his cock head tentatively and then sucked it deeply into my mouth. The fear of being caught added to the thrill of it. My enjoyment of the situation filled me with conflict and shame and I knew that I could never confess to Tristan that I was starting to enjoy our encounters. I tasted his salty pre-cum and savored it eagerly, salivating over his dick as I sucked more.

I felt Tristan's hands on my ass, groping and massaging. Then, taking me by complete surprise, he tore my pajama pants at the seams, creating a back entrance for his fingers to wander through.

"No panties. You little slut," he whispered gleefully. As he enjoyed the bare flesh of my backside. "It's like you wanted this."

I lifted my head to tell him that I never wore panties with pajamas but Mom spoke first.

"Shush, we're watching a movie," she said. She must have looked over at us because she then said, "Erin, what are you doing?"

My heartbeat quadrupled. All she would have to do was stand up and she'd see exactly what was going on. Tristan's exposed, and rock-hard cock was an inch away from my face. And his hand was inside my trousers, gripping my ass cheeks roughly. Even now he had not retracted his hand.

"Just lying down," I replied quickly, peeking around Tristan's leg so she could see me. I hoped that in the darkness she wouldn't be able to see how flushed my cheeks were.

"Oh, okay then," Mom replied before returning her attention back to the TV.

I breathed a sigh of relief a moment before Tristan shoved my head back down onto his eager cock. His fingers spread my cheeks and as he massaged my ass he moved his fingers lower, circling my entrance teasingly. I let out a grunt as he forced his way inside me. His fingers invaded me, exploring, and the heat from his hand became my own intense heat. As I performed my duties on his cock, my pleasure was enhanced by Tristan's exploration of my body, and I was almost lost in the intense sensations.

Tristan gripped the back of my head with his free hand as he started to fuck my mouth roughly, apparently not caring about drawing Mom's attention.

"That's it, Erin. Taste every inch of me," he whispered. His words increased my horniness as the heat between my legs grew. The sensation was too much. I felt violated, yet aroused and wanted more.

Tristan's hand left my ass and he froze for a second before speaking. "Erin, guess what?" he whispered.

I pulled my mouth off his dick. 'What?"

"Mom's asleep too," he said, the mischief clear in his voice.

"No," I said, trying to put an end to any escalation he had in mind.

"Yes," he said, his voice unyielding. His hand grabbed my chin and forced my gaze up to his. His eyes revealed a hunger that frightened and excited me. "I can do whatever I want with you, and no one will know."

He dropped his leg, removing the shield that had been hiding us. I scrambled off his lap quickly, but neither of our parents moved. He was right, they were both sleeping soundly. But that didn't mean they wouldn't wake up.

"Tristan we can't," I pleaded.

"The faster you make me cum the faster the risk is gone," he told me, and then patted his lap like he was inviting a dog to sit on him.

I looked into his eyes, desperate for a way out but still unable to resist the temptation that lay before me. I hesitated for just a moment before my body spoke for itself and I climbed onto his lap, straddling him. He tore my pajamas more, enlarging the hole, before guiding me down onto his deliciously thick cock.

The sensation of it slowly entering me was a pleasure unlike anything else. I would never get used to how much he could fill me, how perfectly he fit inside me. Slowly, Tristan started to thrust his hips and I had to stifle a moan.

Tristan reached up and began to unbutton my top. I knew that trying to stop him would be fruitless and was simply grateful that he hadn't ripped my top open. Parting my shirt, he exposed my breasts to the room and then leaned forward to lap at my nipples.

I held my breath, praying that the sucking sound his mouth was making wouldn't wake our parents, but Tristan was too lost in pleasure to care. With each thrust of his hips he seemed to become more aroused and I could feel him swell inside me.

I threw my head back, mouth open in silent pleasure, my hands fisting in his hair. His thrusts increased in speed, and I rode him with increasing enthusiasm, matching his thrusts with my own and pushing myself further onto him. My moisture oozed over his manhood, creating a wet, sticky sound as we continued to grind against each other.

Mom moved on the sofa and the sudden fright forced me to climax. Terrifying ecstasy surged through me and a string of whimpers slipped through my lips. Tristan tensed as I gripped his shoulders tightly and then I felt him splurge inside me.

Both of us sat frozen in place, still orgasming, as we stared at our mom who against the odds, was still asleep. We stayed there for a few moments, our soft panting the only sound that could be heard in the room. Tristan then reached up and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I returned his kiss, forgetting for a second that he was blackmailing me and that he was my brother. Then I eased myself off his lap and fled the room to change into some unripped pajamas. It had turned out to be the best movie night we'd ever had.

***************************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm always happy to receive feedback and suggestions. Follow me for more horny tales.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,642 Followers