Becoming My Little Brother's Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
Tristan shares Erin with a friend.
2.8k words
4.56
69.4k
106

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,660 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

When my parents said they were going away for the weekend I knew that Tristan would take full advantage. However, nothing could have prepared me for his true intentions.

"I'm inviting Chris over to hang out and I want you to be my obedient little slut while he's here," Tristan said as if it was the most normal request ever. Of course, I knew that despite the friendly way he'd said it, it was not a request at all.

"You cannot be serious," I said, crossing my arms and staring defiantly at my little brother.

"I am dead serious. I'll tell you what, if you do everything you're told and don't refuse even once then a knock a month of your sentence. I'll delete the evidence I stole from your computer in 5 months instead of 6. But you have to do everything I say no matter what," he said.

"No way," I said, shaking my head. Obeying his perverted instructions was one thing but letting his friend witness it was out of the question. Everybody would know about my humiliation by Monday.

"If you don't then I'll just have to tell Mom and Dad what you did," he said with a simple shrug.

I was trapped, and Tristan knew it. I knew that he was going to make my life a living hell while Chris was over, and there wasn't anything I could do about it. The least I could do was get a better deal out of it.

"Fine but. want 3 months taken off."

"No way, big sis. 1 month and I won't force you to admit that you love sucking my cock," Tristan said with a sly smile.

My cheeks turned bright red and I felt my desire for him start to grow despite my regret and shame. I knew whatever pleasure I derived from it was only temporary, and that I would still regret my behavior once it was all over. But in that moment all I could think about was his big, thick cock and my hunger for it. It was without a doubt the best cock I'd ever had, and it no longer mattered that it was attached to my little brother. I shook the thought away, determined to get something out of this situation other than sexual release.

"3 months," I said.

Tristan considered me for a moment before replying. "2 months and I'm choosing your outfit."

I knew that he could force me to do everything he wanted for nothing so I agreed to the deal and took what he offered. He'd delete the evidence in only 4 months and I'd be free from his control. The deal seemed pretty good until he got back from town with a brand new outfit for me to wear.

Tristan had chosen me a purple crop top that was made out of material so sheer it was almost see-through, and a pair of black lace panties. No shorts, skirt, or anything to wear over the panties.

"Tristan I need shorts or something!" I protested.

"Nope. That's your outfit. That's the deal. You agreed. Get changed. I want you in the living room before Chris gets here."

"This is not fair," I said feebly, staring at the panties in my hand.

"Tough titty said the kitty," he replied before strolling out of my room.

I got changed into the most revealing outfit I had ever seen and took a look at my reflection in the mirror. My nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material of the crop top and the lacy panties barely covered a thing. If I bent over the panties would disappear into my ass crack leaving my cheeks on full display. And Tristan would definitely make me bend over at some point tonight.

I already felt exposed and vulnerable, but it wasn't just my outfit that made me feel that way. It was the knowledge that I was going to have to do whatever Tristan wanted in front of his friend. It was the knowledge that my brother was in control and that I had no power to stop this.

I could come clean to my parents and tell them I trashed their car, but that would mean they wouldn't buy me my own car for Christmas. I'd be punished for the next year at least. No, I had to obey my brother. There was no choice.

I walked down to the living room in my horrible outfit and curled up on the sofa, trying my best to hide myself as much as possible. I considered hiding beneath a cushion but I knew Tristan would only take it off me.

Just then I heard a loud knock on the door, signaling that Chris was here. I knew that Tristan was going to take full advantage of this situation and I had no choice but to obey him. It was going to be a long night.

My brother led his friend into the room and Chris' eyes nearly flew out of his head when he saw what I was dressed in.

"Oh...hey, Erin. I didn't know you'd be, erm..." Chris trailed off, his eyes glued to my breasts.

"Hey, Chris," I said wearily and fixed Tristan with an angry glare.

"Let's put a film on," Tristan said. "Erin, go you grab us a couple of Dad's beers from the fridge."

The first order of the night. Obviously, Tristan, being only 18, was not allowed to drink but I had agreed to follow his instructions without arguing. That was the deal. Besides, Tristan did a lot of things he wasn't allowed to do these days. We both did.

I sighed heavily before standing up and dragging myself to the kitchen. I was aware of Chris' eyes roaming all over my body as I left the room. I grabbed a beer for myself whilst I was in the kitchen. If I was going to have to endure a night of humiliation I wasn't going to do it on a clear head.

I stepped back into the living room and gave my brother and his friend their beers before setting my own down on the coffee table.

"Right, let's watch a movie," Tristan said, pressing play.

I tried to pay attention to the film but out of the corner of my eye I could see Chris staring at me. He was still in disbelief that I was sitting so freely in my almost non-existent outfit.

We were about 20 minutes into the movie when Tristan gave me my next order. "Erin, you look hot. Take your top off and cool down."

Chris' eyes bulged and he looked at me with shocked excitement.

"Are you for real?" Chris asked.

"Oh, I'm for real. Erin tell Chris what a horny slut you are."

My cheeks were glowing red with humiliation but I knew there was no way out of it. "I'm a horny slut," I said through my teeth, burning with embarrassment.

Chris laughed and said, "Prove it then. Take your top off."

I peeled the material of the crop top away from my body and revealed my bare breasts to the two of them. Despite feeling exposed and vulnerable, I couldn't deny the strange thrill I felt showing my body to them.

Chris was red with arousal and couldn't take his eyes off me, and although Tristan kept his composure, I could tell that my bare flesh was also affecting him.

"Woah, you really are a horny slut. Dude, what the hell is happening?" Chris asked Tristan, but he never took his eyes off me.

"Erin does whatever I want now. And she loves it. Don't you, sis?" said Tristan.

Holding my tongue, I nodded once, and Tristan grinned broadly. "She'll do whatever we want tonight."

"Erin you look amazing," Chris said, still staring dumbly at my breasts.

"That's code for you've got nice tits," Tristan said with a laugh.

I smiled awkwardly and fought the urge to cover myself up. I felt embarrassed and violated but I couldn't deny the pleasure I felt being the object of their attention. As uncomfortable as I felt, this was also making me very aroused. I was conflicted by the mixture of desire, humiliation, and hunger for their cocks. What was happening to me?

"Come and sit between us," Tristan said, patting the sofa between him and Chris.

I hesitated for just a second before obediently walking over and sitting between them. It was a tight squeeze and my legs were pressed against theirs. We resumed watching the film and Chris folded his arms across his chest. At first, I thought he was embarrassed and was folding his arms to keep them out of the way. I learned differently when I felt his fingers clumsily poking the side of my breast.

I gasped with surprise and my heart started to race. Chris gave me a weak smile and looked away, embarrassed that I had caught him.

"Go ahead," Tristan said with a smirk.

Chris turned to look at him, still not entirely sure if Tristan was serious.

"It's okay, I told you she does whatever I say," Tristan said before turning to me. His voice softened as he turned to me and said, "It's okay Erin. Let him touch you."

I felt embarrassed, yet strangely aroused by Tristan's words. I looked down, avoiding eye contact with the two of them, and felt Chris' fingers make contact with my skin. He started to trace circles around my nipples before squeezing them experimentally. The awkward way he groped me made me think he'd never been with a girl before.

At first, I felt violated by his explorations, but as his hands moved over my boobs I started to feel a strange hunger for more. He rubbed and squeezed me with increasing confidence whilst my brother watched from beside us.

I closed my eyes and felt my nipples harden against Chris' fingers as I started to become aroused. Tristan took my hand and guided it into his lap. I fondled his weighty cock through his pants as Chris continued to explore my breasts. The sensation of Chris's fingers on my nipples, Tristan's dominance, and my own hunger for cock sent small waves of pleasure through my body. I felt ashamed and dirty, and yet I also felt fucking good.

Tristan's cock swelled in my hand and I reached out with my free hand for Chris' manhood too. Chris flinched in surprise when I touched him, his hands momentarily pausing on my breasts. As I started to squeeze his flaccid dick he relaxed and his groping resumed. His cock started to grow, it was a lot smaller than Tristan's but nothing to be ashamed of. Tristan just happened to have been blessed with the cock of a donkey.

"Show Chris how slutty you are with your mouth," Tristan said as he pushed my head toward Chris' lap.

My face flushed with embarrassment but I didn't resist. Once this night was done I'd be free 2 months sooner than planned. Chris raised his butt off the couch as I yanked his pants down and his cock sprung free. His size was about average but next to my brother's it looked tiny. I wrapped my lips around it and easily took the whole thing into my mouth.

Chris groaned with pleasure and I felt a thrill knowing the effect I had on him. Chris' fingers still played with my breasts as I worked my mouth over his hardening dick.

"Fuck this is amazing," Chris said, taking hold of my head and forcing me down on his cock again and again. "You really are a fucking slut."

"Yeah, Erin's a real hungry cock whore," Tristan said gleefully. I felt my brother's hands on my bum, pulling my panties down. "Ever since she got a glimpse of mine she's been doing whatever I tell her just for a taste. Isn't that right, sis?"

"Mmhmm," I said, my mouth still full of cock. Even though that wasn't what had happened at all, there was some truth to it. Tristan's cock was fucking perfect and my mind was plagued by images of it every day. I was ashamed of my desperation and yet I was thrilled by how horny it made me.

I could feel myself getting wet as Tristan fingered my aching pussy. I started to moan with pleasure, lost in my own world.

"I had no idea what a slut your sister was," Chris said, as he gripped the back of my head and started to thrust into my mouth.

Tristan continued to finger me with his thick fingers. My wetness and his skill combined to create an intensity that I had never experienced before. And then it was gone as my brother pulled me off the sofa, Chris' cock sliding out of my mouth, and dropped me to my knees on the floor.

"Tell us how badly you want this," Tristan said as he pulled his pants down and revealed his magnificent cock.

"Jesus bro!" Chris said, impressed by Tristan's size and no doubt feeling at least a little self-conscious.

I felt a wave of desire and humiliation wash over me. I had been reduced to begging for my brother's cock, but I couldn't deny how badly I wanted it. I was practically salivating just looking at it.

"I want it," I said breathlessly. "I want your cock."

Tristan leaned in and said, "We both know you want this but that wasn't quite good enough."

"Please let me have your cock," I said, placing a hand on his thigh in anticipation.

"Why?"

I glanced at Chris who was watching me avidly, and then right back to my brother. "Because I need it. It's so big and juicy and perfect and I need to taste it. I'm nothing but a slut for your big cock. Please let me have it." I wasn't even pretending.

I felt a surge of pleasure when Tristan smiled and stroked my head. "Good girl," he said. "Now come over here and make me cum."

I eagerly complied, my lust and desperation driving me forward. Tristan's massive cock filled my mouth and I savored its taste. Chris watched us as I sucked and licked my brother's glorious dick. I felt so dirty and submissive and I didn't care who saw it.

Chris slid off the sofa and positioned himself behind me. I knew what he was going to do before I felt his cock at my entrance. A thrill of lust surged through me and I shuddered like the whore I was. Tristan's thick cock filled my mouth while Chris's slipped into my soaking pussy. His girth was unimpressive but his length hit the spot as he started to thrust.

They both moved in unison, pushing me to greater heights of pleasure I had never imagined possible. I longed for them to never stop and I didn't care that I was debasing myself for them. This was so much better than anything I had ever felt before.

Chris started to pick speed as his lust for me grew. He didn't have my brother's finesse and he went at me like a rabbit, thrusting eagerly with little skill. I was so horny I didn't care.

When I started to approach my peak, Tristan grasped my head with both hands and forced me to take him in deeper.

Tristan moaned his pleasure as his orgasm built up in his body. As Chris pounded away, going faster and faster, I felt my own orgasm building. My pussy tightened around him and then I felt an explosion like a tidal wave as all three of us came together. Chris shot his cum into me first. Then Tristan's cock stiffened and he released his hot cum right into my mouth. Torrents of it shot down my throat. I swallowed it down eagerly, loving every second of it. As soon as I tasted Tristan's cum my floodgates opened and my orgasm sprung free. As the intensity peaked, all three of us shared a shuddering moan of pleasure.

When it was done, I lay there in a blissful haze, the taste of cum still on my tongue. I had never felt so completely alive and desired. I felt like I was soaring. Those seconds evaporated quickly and I felt embarrassment wash over me. I lowered my eyes in shame, unable to look at either of them as they stared down at me. I'd been reduced to a horny, slutty mess.

Then Tristan smiled at me, not a gloating smile, but one of affection. "Don't worry, sis, none of this will ever leave this room. I promise."

"Yeah, I promise too," Chris echoed, still panting from exertion.

"Thanks, guys," I said gratefully. I planted a quick kiss on my brother's cheek before hurrying out of the room to clean myself up.

***************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading, I hope I made you horny! Leave me some feedback and let me know what you'd like to see next.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,660 Followers