Becoming My Little Brother's Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Erin has to wake her little brother up with a BJ.
2.2k words
4.64
110.9k
160

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,650 Followers

The next morning I'd forgotten that my little brother Tristan had found out my secret and was using it to blackmail me. That was until I picked up my phone and read the text message he'd sent me last night after I'd fallen asleep.

[Erin, my alarm isn't working. Since you're my slave now wake me up in the morning by crawling between my legs and sucking my fat cock. Make sure you're naked too, I wanna see those fine titties when I open my eyes]

I stared at my screen, a pit of despair opening up in my stomach. I felt horrified, embarrassed, and defeated. It felt like my brother was relishing in humiliating me. We'd always had an unhealthy amount of sibling rivalry, and when our parents had gone away and left me in charge I had enjoyed having that power over him, but I'd only ever made him do chores. I'd never gone this far and I couldn't believe that he was. Besides, I hadn't been left in charge of him since he was 15, it had been years, he should have gotten over it by now.

I wanted to scream at him and tell him how disgusting he was. I felt a mix of emotions, anger, disgust, and embarrassment all bubbling up inside me. But what good would it do? He'd already won the battle of power between us and this was my only option if I wanted to get out of this situation in one piece. He'd said he would destroy the evidence he had if I obeyed him for the next 6 months. When that time came he was toast.

So I did what Tristan had commanded. Our parents had already left for work so we were home alone. I trudged dejectedly to Tristan's bedroom and paused in the doorway. He lay on his back, legs sprawled and the duvet draped over his lower half. I shivered at the thought of what I was about to do, but I had no other choice.

I pulled my crop top over my head and dropped it on the floor letting my breasts bounce free. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and slid them down my legs, stepping out of them and leaving them discarded next to my top. I approached the bed slowly, not wanting to wake him even though that was exactly what I was here to do. He looked so peaceful sleeping, so harmless. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted slightly. His defined chest rose and fell with each breath. He was a good-looking guy and had a great body, it made no sense that he would want to use me like this when he could get any girl to sleep with him.

I took hold of his duvet and peeled it back, flinging it to the far side of his bed, and revealing his naked lower body. I swallowed hard, my mouth was dry. His thick cock was flopped over his thigh, a basket of dark curls surrounding it. His balls sat tightly below, big and imposing. I felt my heart race, but I had to push my conflicted feelings away for now; Tristan was in control here, not me.

I moved closer to his bed, hovering above him, my heart racing. As I looked down at him, I absent-mindedly reached up and caressed my breast, my tongue flicking out to wet my lips. The hunger in me stirred, a hunger for gratification and pleasure that I never knew I had.

Carefully, I climbed onto the bed, positioning myself between his legs as instructed, and then I crawled up toward his groin. His cock was fatter than any I'd ever seen and it was still soft. But that didn't change the fact that he was my little brother. My dark hair fell over his thighs and I pulled it back, tying it in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. I lowered my head again and the strong smell of his musk filled my nose. It had a strangely arousing effect on me and evoked a desire to serve and indulge.

I paused for a moment, hesitating, unsure of what was to come. Then I closed my eyes and swallowed hard before finally poking out my tongue and giving his dick a small lick. His cock twitched as if taken by surprise and I licked it again, this time for longer. I continued, exploring every inch of it with my tongue, licking as if my life depended on it. His dick started to grow and swell as I opened my mouth fully and engulfed it. His cock quivered and filled my mouth with a salty taste. I tasted his precum, and my body responded as I kept tasting him, my nipples hardening and my pussy tingling. His cock pulsed and throbbed as I sucked and licked it, my curiosity for his size and taste, my hunger and lust for his dominance making me wild.

I felt a sense of power as I heard his moans growing louder and louder. His hands grasped my hair and his hips started to thrust into me. I took it all, giving him the pleasure he wanted until he finally climaxed, his creamy cum flooding my mouth.

"Swallow it," he commanded. He was now awake and his bright eyes were staring keenly my way, a smug smile tugging at one end of his lips.

I reluctantly did as I was told, my face burning with shame, but also arousal at the forbidden act I had just committed. His thick cum traveled down my throat, leaving a salty tang in its wake.

"Good girl," he purred, his eyes gliding down to my breasts. "How do you feel, big sis?"

I didn't know what to say. I felt exposed yet strangely energized. I felt a mix of emotions - desire, humiliation, and shame, all of which were making me crave more. "Dirty. Ashamed," I said in a whisper.

"Good." He said. "That means you won't forget this anytime soon. You need to learn your place."

I felt like I had been slapped in the face. He was right, though. I would never forget this.

"Now, give me those big tits," he said.

I obeyed his command without hesitation, climbing over him and resting on his lap so he could grab and fondle my breasts. I could feel his soft sticky cock beneath my ass and it was already stiffening again. I looked down in shame as he used me like a toy, trying to deny the arousal and lust that was burning through me.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him. "You like it, don't you," he said. "There's no shame in admitting that."

I couldn't deny it any longer. I shuddered and looked away but finally nodded in agreement.

"Good girl," he said with a satisfied smirk.

He flicked his tongue over my nipple before sucking my breast into his mouth. He let out a small moan as he sucked me. I felt his fingers below, stroking and exploring my pussy. He found my clit and started to massage it, driving me crazy with pleasure. I let out a throaty moan, the feeling was too much for me to handle. I gyrated against his hand, pushing my pussy against him, feeling his stiff cock against my backside. I grabbed his head with both hands, pulling him against my chest, encouraging him to keep sucking, to keep using me.

Suddenly he reached up and shoved me off him roughly. I gasped in surprise as I fell off his lap and plonked onto the mattress. Tristan rose to his knees, his massive cock sticking proudly out from him like a weapon. His eyes were filled with primal lust that was both arousing and terrifying.

He let out a horny growl and without a word, he grabbed my hips and flipped me over, pulling me onto my hands and knees. I knew what he was about to do.

"Tristan, no. That's too far," I said, though my protests were half-hearted at best. Foreplay was one thing, intercourse was too risky. No matter how horny I felt.

"Shut up, sis," he replied. "Now I'm going to show you how good it feels to be dominated. You're going to learn who owns you."

He pushed his cock against my hole, threatening to enter me but not following through. Yet. He moved it around in a circular motion, stimulating and teasing me, spreading my juices. I remained frozen in place, fear and arousal paralyzing me.

"Beg for it," he said, his voice bestial and commanding.

"What?" My cheeks were burning, and my breathing was heavy.

"If you really don't want to do this then I won't force you. But if you do want this, and I suspect you do, then beg for it," he said.

I gulped, my eyes were wide. I wanted it, deep in my core I knew that. But he was my brother and it was wrong. If I gave in now there'd be no end. This could well be my one chance to end his blackmail for good. He was offering me the chance to refuse. And yet, my hormones had seized control of me. Rational thinking was a thing of the past. All I wanted was to give in to the throbbing ache in my vagina.

"Please Tristan," I said, my voice a weak whisper. "Please, Tristan. Please fuck me."

"Why?" he asked. His cock still hovering at my entrance.

"Because I want to feel your thick cock inside me," I confessed.

"Are you a horny little slut who exists only to satisfy my urges?"

I hesitated and blushed. But I couldn't deny it. "Yes." I croaked.

Tristan let out a satisfied growl and without another word, he pushed himself into me. I gasped as his thick cock spread me open. He started to thrust and I felt pleasure and heat build inside me. He moved in and out of me faster and harder, like an animal in heat. I moved my hips with him, feeling the pleasure intensifying. He grabbed onto my hips and pulled me back, pushing himself deeper inside me. The sensations were too much for me and my breathing increased in tempo. I let out a loud moan of pleasure. I surrendered to my brother's animalistic desires, feeling each and every thrust as he claimed me for his own. An unbearable wave of pleasure rushed over me as he rocked his hips against mine. I'd never felt so completely owned before, so completely and totally at his mercy. And I loved it. Every thrust sent shivers through my body, pushing me closer and closer to the edge of bliss.

"Oh, fuck yeah, your pussy is soaked!" Tristan said, panting as he pumped in and out of me.

All I could offer in reply was a breathy moan as I submitted fully to the pleasure he was inflicting on me. Still gripping my bucking hips, he drove in deeper, harder, and longer than before. His thrusts grew faster and deeper and his rampant cock filled me completely, sending shockwaves of bliss over my whole body. I let out a moan of pleasure-filled ecstasy that echoed through the room. My orgasm was building and building, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I'd never felt anything like it before.

Tristan slapped my ass hard and with a loud roar of pleasure, he reached his climax, flooding me with his salty cum. I let out a sharp gasp, the pleasure of my orgasm overtaking me. I screamed out in pleasure as my orgasm rocked through my body, harder and longer than any I'd experienced before. I collapsed onto the bed, limp and completely spent. Tristan collapsed on top of me, his sweaty body stuck to my own. He let out a satisfied sigh.

I lay there afterward, my arms and legs trembling. I felt completely overwhelmed. I'd just had sex with my brother, something I'd never dreamed I'd do. And it had been ecstasy.

"Thanks, Erin," Tristan said, his domineering attitude replaced by a softer tone. He pushed himself up and I could feel his now soft cock slide over my body. He leaned down and planted a tender kiss on my cheek before he hopped off the bed and walked into the bathroom, his dick swinging between his legs as he went.

I lay there for a while, the pleasure of my orgasm still coursing through my veins. I had just let my brother have complete control over me, and it had felt amazing. My desire for him had won the battle, but as I felt the warmth of his cum drip down my leg, I knew that this was only the beginning. We were both going to be addicted to this newfound pleasure and I wondered if I hadn't made a mistake by begging him to continue.

***************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Comment below to let me know what you think and what you'd like to see in upcoming chapters. Don't forget to follow to stay horny!

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,650 Followers