All Comments on 'Becoming My Little Brother's Toy Ch. 05'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mremrsmremrs10 months ago

Very hot series! I can't wait to see what else they'll get up to and what he'll make her do!

redlion75redlion7510 months ago

Please tell me the parents already know about them

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What should of really happened was while they were still fuck in the kitchen, their mom and dad had come back down and were quietly watching them fuck. As they finished they both turned and so their Parents standing there. Dad look at their mother and see I told you they were already fucking each other. The kids got a real worried look on their faces with Tristan cock still buried deep in his sister. Their mom simply said, did we ever tell you that your father and I, are really brother and sister too!!

TalisdewfeatherTalisdewfeather10 months ago

@nickisilver Wonderful story, love seeing Erin's decent deeper and deeper into deprevity. Will she continue to spiral into her addiction to her brother's cock and his humiliation? Will he realize he doesn't need to blackmail her any longer? Will he threaten to withhold his cock from her until she is on her knees begging?

How will he up the ante after? Will he take her to the movies? Shopping? Somewhere now one knows them?

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P9 months ago

Sexy adventures of blackmail. Love it. Keeps.me horny.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Okay, okay...you wrote another So Nasty chapter, another short-and-sweet chapter; methinks the siblings really DO have feelings for each other...

AND...maybe Mom & Dad know about them!!

Five**5**Stars, again!! And Well-Deserved, too!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺοΈπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com