Becoming My Sister’s Toilet Pt. 01

Story Info
A game of Truth or Dare between siblings gets out of hand.
4k words
4.6
84.8k
140

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyKane
CaseyKane
202 Followers

One summer our parents decided to take the family on an "off the grid" vacation. No TV. No internet. No portable consoles.

No phones!

"You guys never spend any quality time together these days," they told my sister and me. "And when you do see each other all you seem to do is fight. This vacation is a chance for the two of you to reconnect, start over and forge a new relationship."

So off we all went to a cabin in the middle of nowhere, where there was nothing to do but stare at trees and count down the days, hours, minutes, & seconds until we could get back home to civilization. Oh, and there were only two bedrooms, so Cadie & I had to share a bed like we were kids!! Oh yeah, we both gave them hell for that!

As you might expect, the first couple of days & nights were an absolute disaster. Cadie and I fought more than ever, & I think our parents were seriously considering just giving in and taking us all back home.

But then, on the third night, when the olds had gone off in search of a bar and some quiet, Cadie suddenly turned to me...

"Hey," she said, grinning mischievously. "You wanna play Truth or Dare?"

My first instinct was to roll my eyes and tell her to act her age. Cadie was younger than me by two years, but we were both technically adults, & games like Truth or Dare were for kids. And besides, Cadie had always been a total bitch to me, stealing my clothes, getting me in trouble for stunts she'd pulled, spreading rumours about me all over town... stuff like that. So I couldn't see why she would want to play nice all of a sudden.

"C'mon," she insisted. "They've already got us sharing a bed, & it's not like we've got anything better to do. Besides, it might even be fun. So...?"

"Yeah, okay," I agreed, a little hesitantly. My natural inclination to distrust my sister flashed hot in my mind, but she was right: it wasn't as if we had anything else to do, & maybe sharing a laugh together was exactly what we both needed to get over our long-running hostilities.

"But on one condition," I warned her. "What happens in the game stays in the game - our secret forever."

"Swear it," I told her.

"I swear," Cadie replied, with her hand pressed to her heart. "It'll be our secret."

We quickly set up a table of "dare" forfeits. In truth there wasn't a whole heap to choose from in the cupboards of our little cabin but when I returned to the bedroom after raiding the kitchen, I found Cadie had produced a nearly-full bottle of vodka from some hidden personal stash.

"Okay, so it's a drinking game," I thought. "Probably should've expected as much from Cadie the wild child."

But I didn't say anything. I knew it would only result in my being called a wimp or a square, & it did seem more fitting somehow than the meagre assortment of condiments & bowl of ice-cubes I'd managed to forage.

And... yeah. I guess the next part should've been obvious. By the third round, the ice-cubes had melted, & the whole "eat a spoonful of mustard" just didn't have the giggle-factor it had possessed when we were so much younger. So the game quickly degenerated into "truth or drink", with Cadie opting to drink casually between her obligatory shots.

I, on the other hand, had no such tolerance for hard liquor, & my head was starting to spin. But it was nice, y'know, playing & laughing together like when we'd been much younger.

"Your turn," I told Cadie. "Truth or dare?"

"What's the question?" she asked, giggling & letting her head flop to one side drunkenly.

I shrugged. "Just tell me something true, I guess. Something I don't already know."

"Okay," Cadie snorted. She looked thoughtful for a few moments, & then an evil gleam came into her eyes.

"I bet you don't know this," she said, her voice suddenly flat & serious. Then she hit me with it... her Truth: "I've always wanted to pee in your mouth."

"Wait... What?!" I couldn't believe my ears. "You want to... to pee in my mouth?"

"Sure," Cadie shrugged. "Whenever we argue, which is basically all the time (right?), I get like a flash of you down on your knees, & I make your mouth my personal toilet. Honestly, it's been that way for as long as I can remember."

I let out a strangled laugh. Maybe it's because I was drunk, or the fact that this mad bombshell revelation came under the disarming umbrella of the game, or maybe it was Cadie's complete nonchalance about it, but somehow I wasn't totally horrified, the way I rationally knew I ought to be. More than anything I felt... sort of curious actually. I wanted to know more about these "flashes" Cadie was apparently having. I mean, they were about me, after all.

"So what," I asked. "I just... let you do it?"

"Every time," Cadie snorted, winked, & downed another shot. "I mean," she rasped over the alcohol burn, "it's my fantasy, right? So yeah, you're very compliant. I fill your mouth up with my pee, & you swallow it down. Simple."

"Wait!" I cried. "I swallow your pee? Ew!"

"You don't think it's 'ew!' the way I picture it," she chuckled. "In my fantasy you can't get enough of it. You're a very thirsty girl."

The way Cadie was looking at me started to make me feel decidedly uncomfortable. "Okay," I said, screwing up my face & raising a hand. "Okay stop. That's enough!"

"All right," Cadie said, still looking at me with a strange sort of intensity. "I reckon that's my turn done then. So... truth or dare?"

I hadn't quite recovered from the shock of Cadie's strange confession, & shook my head to dislodge the stubborn mental images.

"Hey, hurry up," Cadie whined playfully. "I gotta go pee."

Perhaps it was a coincidence, or maybe she'd timed it deliberately. Either way, on the back of her confession, those last words lodged in the air between us in a way that was impossible to ignore.

"I've always wanted to pee in your mouth," she'd said. Now she needed to pee, & it was just the two of us together in the cabin. Drunk. Alone. Had it been just a statement, or a veiled suggestion? The truth is, I really couldn't tell.

I became suddenly aware of my heart racing in my ribcage, & (to my horror & surprise) my nipples hardening beneath the light fabric of my expensive nightclothes.

Whether Cadie had meant to ask it or not, the unspoken question might as well have been written in great big flashing neon letters:

"CAN I PEE IN YOUR MOUTH?"

The awkward, pregnant silence that followed was a hundred miles wide & weighed ten-thousand tons. And with every second that passed I found myself asking: "Why haven't I just told her 'No way!' already?" But for some reason I couldn't seem to make myself say those two simple words, until eventually it fell to Cadie to break the stalemate.

"Choose dare," she said quietly, but with a weight that somehow managed to imply everything we were both deliberately not saying. "Choose dare."

A voice inside my head was screaming at me to quit playing this stupid game, to be outraged, to get up & storm off, to go anywhere that Cadie wasn't, & to sober up.

"Why are you still here?" it cried out, full of astonishment and fury. "If you don't leave right now, you know what that looks like, don't you? It looks like you're thinking about doing it - which can't be true, because it's perverted & disgusting & totally degrading! It's her freakin' pee for chrissakes! And, did you forget? This is Cadie! Cadie!! Not only is she your sister, but she's the nastiest, most spiteful little bitch you've ever met, remember? She's made your life a living hell for years, & if you do this you won't ever be able to take it back. She'll always have this over you. And... And... And..."

"Okay..." I whispered hoarsely. I felt suddenly cold in spite of the warmth of the room. "Dare. I choose dare."

From that moment on, everything felt as if it was happening in a crazy dream. I'd made up my mind... sort of. I was going to play the game. Why? I told myself it was because I wanted to know whether Cadie was bluffing or not. Sure, I'd play along until she backed down, exposing her lie for what it was. And if she didn't back down? Then I'd know she had been telling the truth about what she wanted to do to me. I'd know that she really was a twisted pervert, & at that point I'd pull the plug & end the game myself.

Yep. That's what I told myself. But the truth was that Cadie's confession had pricked something within me; and a great, primal hunger I'd never known before had lifted its head & opened an eye. "Let's see where this leads," it seemed to say, its deep voice rumbling up from my hips & vibrating all through my body.

So when Cadie (half smirking, half frowning in her attempt to gauge the authenticity of my compliance) told me to get down on the floor, I did as she said without so much as a murmur of defiance.

"Good," she said, her eyes shining with a feverish excitement as I sat down on the bare wooden floorboards in front of her.

Standing over me then, Cadie thumbed the waistband of her night shorts hesitantly, a shadow of uncertainty passing over her face, just for an instant. Then it was gone, & she slipped the shorts down over her hips & let them fall.

I gasped, & let out an incredulous, tipsy laugh. I mean, it was the first time I'd seen Cadie's vagina since our mother used to bathe us together as kids. Somewhere along the line she'd blossomed into a disgustingly attractive young woman without me noticing.

"You're serious, aren't you?" I asked in an awed half-whisper, suddenly feeling very, very sober. "If I stay here now, you'll..."

"I told you," Cadie cut in. "I've wanted this for longer than I can remember."

"Holy fuck," I thought. "This is really happening! My bratty little sister is getting ready to relieve herself into my mouth for real, & I'm not doing anything to stop her!"

"That's fine," the Primal Hunger growled in a voice like a lion's purr. "Don't stop her yet. This is just getting interesting."

"Now hold still," Cadie said, moving forward to position herself over me, so that her pussy hung only a few inches above my lips; so close that I could smell her body's most intimate odours. Then she knit her brows & her face became a portrait of intense concentration.

I waited (waited!), looking up at Cadie, trying to read in her features some sign of when her stream was about to begin & wondering why I still hadn't brought an end to this charade. It was only really then that I realized with a queer sort of a electric thrill: "I'm not going to pull the plug. I'm not going to stop Cadie. In fact, yes, I want this just as much as she does. I want to know what her urine tastes like, & I want to know how it feels to be used as her toilet."

"Okay, open your mouth," Cadie said. "Quickly! It's coming."

I leaned my head back & opened my mouth wide, ready.

It started with just one drop.

Someone had set the world to run in slow motion, & I watched as this one single golden droplet formed on Cadie's glistening pussy lips. It hung there for what seemed an eternity before detaching itself to fall, quivering & shimmering through the air. Okay, I know how this sounds, but it was really kind of... well, beautiful in its own way. Sort of perfect.

Then it was inside my mouth. I felt it impact on my tongue, & tasted a sudden rush of an obscure, intoxicating sourness. I remember thinking, "Oh, so this is what pee tastes like," with a curious detachment, & then, without meaning to, I let out a happy, perverted little groan, which in turn became a laugh of utter disbelief.

This was actually happening! I was really doing it!

I was letting Cadie pee in my mouth!!

Then Cadie started up for real, & a sputtering stream of warm, golden urine erupted from her urethra. The first of it sprayed over my chin, running down my neck and into my cleavage. Cadie corrected quickly. With an adjustment of her fingers she pulled the stream upward & directed it into my mouth.

"Oh... Oh fuck!" she gasped breathlessly, her pale blue eyes wide & bright with a cruel euphoria as she gawped down at me. "Oh my god. Oh my fucking god."

I couldn't believe it either, but somehow she'd done it: gotten me there, nestled between her parted thighs with her warm, sour urine steadily filling up my mouth.

After a few seconds, Cadie stifled her flow. She stood looking down at me, my mouth open & filled to the brim with her pee.

I had no doubt what was coming next. I knew what my sister wanted from me. Even so I waited for her to ask for it. To command it.

"Swallow it," she said flatly, looking me square in the eye. "I want you to swallow it."

By now my heart was pounding like a jackhammer in my chest. "If I do that..." I thought, "If I take her urine into my body, I'll never be able to take it back. I'll have let Cadie make me her toilet for real."

The thought provoked a fresh surge of that deep, primal hunger, & a wave of perverted arousal washed over me. I didn't know why, but (my god!) my body was positively thrumming with desire to be completely degraded by Cadie... not in spite of who she was, her cruelty, her pettiness, her endless contempt for me, but in some sense precisely because of it.

And there was, I knew, only one way I could satisfy that desire.

Not looking away for an instant, I closed my lips around the golden puddle that my sister had poured into me; a pool of waste waters expelled from inside her own body...

And swallowed.

Cadie gasped gleefully, and her eyes shone with a fierce, triumphant light.

She'd done it. She'd got her fantasy wish.

"Good girl," Cadie crowed, mockingly, her features arranging themselves into a mocking sneer. We both knew the meaning of what had just happened between us. How could we not? I had submitted to her. Not just in that one perverted act, the climax of a stupid & petty game, but in some much more profound sense.

It's hard to explain, but in some way the authority that was naturally mine as the elder sister had gone. I felt it go. I had surrendered that position of sisterly primacy to Cadie in the act of swallowing her urine.

"Well?" she demanded. "Open up."

I obeyed without hesitation & let Cadie fill me up a second time, & a third. Each time she stifled her flow when my mouth began to fill, allowing me time to swallow.

All trace of my sister's former uncertainty & disbelief had vanished. The burning elation remained in her eyes, but tempered now by a cool, contemptuous self-assurance.

"Yes! Take it, you fucking bitch," she crowed as I swallowed her fourth load & came straight back up for more. "Drink all my fucking pee. Show me how badly you want it."

Cadie hadn't been lying when she'd said she needed to go, & she managed to fill my mouth several more times before her reserves finally ran dry. And I won't deny that a part of me felt a pang of disappointment when they did.

Afterwards, I sat breathing heavily & letting the last lingering drops fall from Cadie's pussy onto my tongue. My mind was playing over the fact that I had a bellyful of Cadie's urine sloshing around inside my body, & was trying to work out how it should feel about this strange fact that had seemed beyond unthinkable only fifteen minutes before.

"You know what this means, don't you?" Cadie sneered down at me. But before she could deliver the punchline, the sound of the cabin's front door banging shut & voices in the next room cut her off dead.

Our parents were back.

We both froze like rabbits caught in the headlights of a fast-moving automobile. The dreamlike quality of the evening burst & reality reasserted itself with all the subtlety of a slap to the face. How much time had passed since we'd started playing our game? Evidently a lot.

Mom's voice drifted to us through the wall from the next room:

"Well the light's still on. I'll just go check in."

The sound of footsteps fast approaching the lock-less bedroom door, drew a panicked squeak from Cadie. Quickly, she grabbed up her shorts before diving onto the bed & pulling the covers up to hide her naked lower half.

As for me, I threw myself into one of the chairs beside the fire, hoping the pee-damped patches on my nightshirt wouldn't be too obvious from the doorway. Then, as the door began to open, I grabbed a book up off the floor beside my chair & pretended to be reading it. It's exactly the sort of thing Mom would have expected me, the "good girl" elder daughter, to be doing. Not playing silly, alcohol-fuelled games. And certainly not drinking her sister's urine.

"You girls okay?" Mom asked from the doorway, a tone of world-weary suspicion edging her voice. Then she added, probably without intending to: "No big fights, or anything?"

"No, Mom," Cadie replied with sickly sweetness from the bed. She'd always been able to turn on the innocent act at the drop of a hat. She stretched & yawned a little too theatrically, & said, "I was just about to grab an early night."

Mom turned to me, seeking confirmation out of long-trained habit. "Laurie?"

"Uh... No," I stammered, guiltily. I'd never shared Cadie's gift for deception. "Nothing. We're all good. Better than good. We're absolutely fine."

Mom didn't believe us. I could tell by the look on her face, & the way her eyes narrowed at the bottle of vodka & condiments on the fireside table. But I guess she knew better than to provoke trouble where there wasn't any.

"Okay then," she said. "So long as you're both 'absolutely fine'. Goodnight girls. Sleep tight."

She pulled the door closed & her footsteps receded back the way they'd come. Both Cadie & I heaved massive sighs of relief. That had been a close call. Way, way too close.

I used the little en-suite to clean up, brush my teeth, evacuate my own pee into the toilet, then I went back to the room & got into the bed beside Cadie. She was waiting for me, her face wearing a derisive smirk. But she didn't say anything until I turned out the light, then she shuffled close.

"You liked it, didn't you?" she asked, her voice hard and mocking on the surface, but also, it seemed to my ear, kind of eager too. Hopeful even.

"It was just a game," I replied, using my big-sister voice, trying to avoid answering the question. But my words sounded weak & evasive even to me.

Cadie just snorted.

"Nuh-uh. No way! Nobody does that if they don't already want to. Not for a dare. Not for a million dollars even. Not for any reason whatsoever."

I said nothing. I knew Cadie was right. I'd wanted it. That's why I'd gone along with it. I'd wanted it without even knowing I did.

"Admit it," Cadie pressed. "Admit that you loved drinking my pee. I already know you did, but I want to hear you say it."

"Forget it," I told her, trying to sound like I was still the authority between us somehow. "I got wasted on vodka & carried away with the stupid game. That's all there is to it, & we're never doing that again. Not ever."

Behind me, Cadie just chuckled, then let out a long, melodramatic sigh.

"That's a shame," she whispered softly into my ear. "Just when we were starting to get along. I'll tell you what, why don't you sleep on it, & if you still feel the same way tomorrow - fine, I'll concede; it really was just the game. But if you happen to change your mind..." She paused for dramatic effect. "I'll let you have my morning pee. All my morning pee. And all you'll have to do is ask for it. Okay?"

Cadie didn't wait for me to answer. Having delivered her indecent proposal she rolled over away from me, & soon her breathing took on the slow, deep rhythm of sleep.

I, on the other hand, was wide awake. My mind was spinning round & round, & it wasn't only the alcohol making it spin.

I'd drunk Cadie's pee.

I'd let my mean, bratty little sister stand over me & use my mouth as a urinal. And worse, I'd enjoyed letting her do it. No, Cadie had said it better: I'd loved it. The submission. The perversion. The degradation. The humiliation. The taste. The fact that I was right then holding a gutful of Cadie's urine. All of it. It made me feel... alive in a way I'd never experienced before, & certainly couldn't account for now.

CaseyKane
CaseyKane
202 Followers
12