All Comments on 'Becoming My Sister’s Toilet Pt. 01'

by CaseyKane

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Part 2? Does thos become an everytime thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping she would lick her sister clean but they were interrupted. Perhaps next time..?

CaseyKaneCaseyKaneover 1 year agoAuthor

Maybe. I haven't written part two yet. ;)

CaseyKaneCaseyKaneover 1 year agoAuthor

There's a fully illustrated digital version of this story. Don't think I can post links to it here in the comments, but if you check out my profile details you should be able to find your way to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going!

Sniffer70Sniffer70over 1 year ago

I sure hope during the morning pee session she doesn’t accidentally pop out a little poo as well…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't think I would like it...but thought what the hell...boy was I wrong!!!...SEXY AF!!...more please

newporter56newporter56over 1 year ago

Can't wait to the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I started this story thinking that the two kids were a boy and girl. It took a while to eventually find out that they were sisters. You should have said something at the beginning. Anyway, I gave you five stars for a good job.

ds19603ds19603over 1 year ago

I thought this story was very hot! I'm hoping they go further in the subsequent chapters (yes, I hope there are more than one). I'd like to see Cadie sit on her face to fully clean her up, and have Cadie ask her to lick Cadie's ass. Also, maybe the mother catches them in the act at some point and then joins them, with Cadie peeing in her mother's mouth. So many sexy possibilities! Keep up the good work! You have a great writing style!

CaseyKaneCaseyKaneover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all, thanks for the comments and the feedback. Chapter is in progress and will appear here when it's finished. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL I also thought it was a boy and a girl until halfway through the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanted to compliment you on this because I honestly never thought I would like a story featuring humiliation. I've liked stories where the focus is on a kink or a behaviour that isn't my thing, but humiliation is an active turn off for me. I've been abused and although I know that there are people who get off on humiliation play, I can't do it. Don't want to humiliate anyone, don't want to be humiliated. I support people doing their own thing, but it completely kills the mood for me.

Now, fiction is different, of course. I'll read books about killing wizards and whatever but I would never want to watch someone being killed in real life.

Still, I never imagined that even fictional humiliation could feature in a story and I would nonetheless like it.

But this story did it. Partly it was because the consent was such a necessary part of the interaction, but mostly it was the writing. Most of us don't pick our kinks. They just kind of happen. Some people prefer one sex position and they can say it feels better or whatever, but if you keep asking "why" you get to a place where you can't say why. It just works.

in your story you didn't try too hard to make it make sense when it just doesn't have to. Too often humiliation or non-consent stories will craft a diversion to "explain" the attraction to humiliation (or whatever is in the story) only to end up sounding like an excuse for abuse.

Through the insistence on consent and the refusal to reach for easy explanations, the willingness to say, "I don't know why this works, it just does," you've sidestepped those common problems and, in the end, written a story about two characters, neither of which I would want to be, but both of which I find interesting and readable.

This is really, really well done. 5 stars, and I do hope you continue.

yourkinkylibrarianyourkinkylibrarianover 1 year ago

So intense. Bold. Hot.

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

Love it! Very hot story! Like other readers, for some reason, I thought the older sibling was male. For me, that would have been hotter, but older sister is good as well. Please continue with more chapters!

CaseyKaneCaseyKaneover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks again for everyone's comments and encouragements. Really surprised and flattered that so many people have read and enjoyed it. I'm working on chapter 2 currently, will bring it out here when it's complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, that was incredible!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

watersports can be fun

kcl2535kcl2535over 1 year ago

Brilliant story , one of the very best .

inamorata007inamorata007about 1 year ago

Wow! One of the hottest stories I've ever read - looking forward to chapter 2..

MiniwandMiniwandabout 1 year ago

I liked the story but the use of & instead of and is very disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible!

Easily, the best of its kind (sisters, d/s, toilet).

LuvsishypLuvsishypabout 1 year ago

So fuckin good. Cant wait for morning.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Holy sh*t — you’ve got talent!!

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

Wow, This Is 5-Stars Hot,,, Yes!

*

Hallo CaseyKane!

*

Queen Jackie and I, just love reading toilet stories!... She always knew I was kinky even before we got married but didn't know just how kinky I really was until we'd been living together about 6-months, and she ask to read my journals?... I said sure J, but there all in German, if you'd like I'll read them for you, but she just smiles and said no that's alright I'll muddle through!

*

Then one morning Jackie woke me up speaking German, good morning Kat, I've been reading one of your journals, and you write a lot in your journals about the girls group home, sex and drinking pee... so my love, it's time for you to put up or shut up!... I have to say I was more than a little confused, I knew she was learning German but fuck it's only been about 2-months!?

*

All confusion fades away when Jackie pulled off her nightgown and leaving one foot on the floor beside our bed she steps over me with the other foot lowering her pussy down on to my mouth, and I did as you'd expect, I started kissing licking and sucking, until Queen Jackie said, no Kat not yet, pee pee first and pussy later, or do I have to get my belt?

*

Thank you for sharing your story, 5-Stars..

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyKane@CaseyKane
Writer & Digital Artist specialising in erotic fiction. Fully Illustrated versions of the works I post on this site (and many erotic comics) can be found here: www.gumroad.com/caseykane