Becoming My Sister’s Toilet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And no matter how much I raged at myself for being a goddamned disgusting fool, & no matter how many times I told myself it would never, never happen again... a little part of me kept returning to Cadie's words - the possibility of having her hot, thick morning pee emptied into my mouth. And every time my mind played over that perverted notion, my body responded with an unmistakable, concupiscent yearning.

I tried not to think about Cadie or her urine. But as the night wore on, I kept discovering my thoughts had returned of their own accord to those forbidden ideas. Gradually the yearning in my gut built up & up, until at last I couldn't stand it any more. I had to do something about it. I needed relief.

Slowly, I let my hand slip down beneath the covers, then down into my night shorts where my aching pussy waited. God, I was wet. I hated that my sister had done that to me; that Cadie, her pee & her fucking morning promise had managed to make me so goddamned horny.

I masturbated quietly, trying at first to think of anything other than Cadie urinating into my mouth, but it was no good. I was totally fixated, & kept replaying in my mind's eye my submission to Cadie, & the taste of her urine as she emptied herself into me. Then my fantasies turned from the past to the future, & I was thinking of what my little sister would do to me if I did what she'd said...

If I asked her for her morning pee.

It was so perverted... So wrong... And yet... And yet...

Somehow I managed not to scream as an orgasm slammed into me like a goddamned runaway freight train. Honestly, I don't know how I did it. But somehow I held on. Then, as the tremors subsided, & the pieces of my fractured self gradually knit themselves back together I thought about what I'd done:

I'd masturbated & cummed to thoughts of Cadie relieving herself into me. That meant I couldn't deny it any longer: I found the idea of being my little sister's personal toilet hot as fuck.

And that was the moment I knew I was in deep, deep trouble.

To be continued...?

12