Becoming My Sister’s Toilet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited, expecting Cadie to lift herself up from me, but she stayed where she was. At first I thought maybe she was just getting a superiority kick out of having my face buried in her ass crack, and I wasn't going to complain. My whole body was purring contentedly like a cat laying in warm sunlight. But then my sister cleared her throat impatiently and I realized, a little baffled, that she was waiting for something else. Something more.

I sort of grunted a question up at her as best I could with her pussy still crammed in my mouth. In response, Cadie let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Hurry up," she hissed. "Fucking clean me, Idiot."

"Go clean yourself," I thought in a moment of dimwitted perplexity. "It's not like I've got any toilet paper down here, and besides which, you're sitting on my... oh."

Clarity.

I could tell you that I was horrified, or at least conflicted, but it would be a lie. The truth is Cadie had broken me completely. And almost before I'd comprehended what she was demanding from me, my tongue was insinuating itself eagerly between the folds of my sister's vagina.

At first, I ran my tongue once along the length of her groove, unable to ignore her bulging clit, or the fact that her urine was far from the only wetness I encountered. It was pretty darned obvious Cadie was horny as fuck from how slick she was down there.

After that first pass I withdrew my tongue and waited, not wanting to presume Cadie was asking for something she wasn't. But my hesitancy only succeeded in drawing a second irritated sigh from above me.

"Again," Cadie snapped.

I obeyed, repeating the process, only this time deliberately dragging the whole length of my tongue over her swollen clit, and then, at the end of the stoke, allowing the tip to very slightly push into the slick opening of her vagina as I completed the motion. This time Cadie shuddered and ground her hips down onto me.

"Again," she repeated, and rocked her hips backward, making her clitoris more accessible.

I took the hint. This time I didn't run my tongue along the length of her pussy, but stayed up front, tentatively massaging her sweet spot to see how she reacted. My sister's response was immediate and unequivocal. She moaned quietly and began to rock her hips back and forth in time with my ministrations, gently at first, but then rougher.

"This is madness," I thought, my mind reeling as I tried to take stock of this latest perverted development. As if it wasn't enough that my little brat sister had succeeded in reducing me to her personal lavatory, now she had me going down on her in the bathroom of our holiday cabin, and with my parents only a couple of very thin walls away! "How the fuck did we end up here?" I wondered, completely bemused.

But I didn't stop. I kept massaging Cadie's clit with my tongue while she ground herself down on me with ever increasing agitation. Suddenly all the muscles in her pussy went into a fit of convulsive spasms, and I heard Cadie panting hard and trying her best to stifle an orgasmic groan.

"I made my sister cum," I thought, amazed, horrified, fascinated. "I can't ever take that back. It's happened now, and it can't ever un-happen. It's just a fact. I made my sister cum, on purpose, with my mouth!"

I kept playing with Cadie's clit, but less forcefully, as she rode out her orgasm, only stopping when she finally collapsed down onto her hands, her breath coming in ragged snatched like she'd run a sprint race.

After a few moments, she clambered shakily to her feet, then unbolted and opened the bathroom door. "Get out of here," she said, looking down at me with her features arranged in an expression I couldn't decipher. "I'm gonna take a shower."

I didn't argue.

In the bedroom, I could hear my parent's muffled voices in the next room. They sounded relaxed, happy even, and the soft clinking of cutlery on ceramic dishes accompanied their conversation. That was good. Nothing to suggest they suspected their daughters had been doing... well, every perverted thing we'd just done together.

I slipped beneath the bed covers and masturbated to the lingering taste of Cadie's urine, orgasming into the pillow when I came.

A short while later, Cadie came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She ignored me and went to her closet to find some clothes. That was fine by me. I took her place in the vacated bathroom and brushed my teeth vigorously. Then I took my own shower, making damned sure to scrub my face with soap, several times over.

Cadie was dressed when I emerged, sitting cross-legged on the bed with a cup of black coffee steaming in her hands. She hadn't made me one, of course. I noted that the door from our bedroom to the kitchen/lounge area now stood open, but there wasn't any sign of our parents, save for the dirty dishes from their breakfast piled beside the sink.

"They went out for a hike," Cadie said, seeing me looking for them.

"A hike?" That didn't sound like my parents at all. At least, not dad. My mother maybe. She must've bullied him into it.

"I know, right?" Cadie sipped her coffee. Behind the cup her eyes had taken on a predatory quality again. "They took supplies and everything."

"Did they say when they'd be back?"

Cadie shrugged.

I opened my own allocated closet and grabbed a pair of old comfy jeans and a vest top. I was just rummaging in a drawer for some fresh underwear when Cadie's voice came to me from over my shoulder.

"Laurie," she called, too sweetly, "tell me you love the taste of my urine."

I stood up slowly, then turned around. Cadie was still sitting on the bed, cradling her coffee. I vaguely remembered she'd asked me the same thing the previous night. Or something very similar anyway. Now her features were arranged into a smile that made me think of a cat toying with a quivering mouse. And then I heard an echo of what the Primal Hunger had said to me while we were still in the bathroom: "... at least she's honest about what she wants. More honest than you, it seems." And I felt the sting of the accusation just as I had before. It was true, I had been lying.

Fine. In that moment I resolved that I wasn't going to lie any more, not to myself, and not to Cadie either, come what may.

"I love the taste of your urine," I confessed, my heartbeat quickening.

My sister's killer-cat grin broadened. "Good girl," she sneered, maybe a little surprised. "So you're finally being honest, huh?"

"Yes."

"Say it again."

"Okay Cadie," I said, then repeated: "I love the taste of your urine."

My sister laughed mirthlessly, then sipped her coffee, her gaze not shifting from me for an instant, her eyes sharp and scheming.

"Well then, Big Sis," she said, setting her cup aside before scooching to the edge of the bed. "Seeing as how you love the taste of my urine, and how I just love emptying myself into your stuck-up, goody-goody mouth, how about we come to an arrangement?"

"An... arrangement?"

My sister stood up and came to stand in front of me. Briefly, she rummaged in her pocket and pulled something out and held it out to me: a silver ring with a single yellow stone inset. I recognized it immediately as one she wore sometimes, but not often. "Here," she said. "Take it."

"What's this for?" I asked warily, looking at the shiny band that now lay in my upturned palm. Cadie and I weren't in the habit of giving each other gifts.

"It's a token of our contract," she explained.

"Like when people get married?" I asked, then added more sarcastically than I intended: "Are you proposing to me, Cadie?"

"Think of it more like I'm taking possession of you," she responded with a smirk. "You put that ring on and your mouth is mine. Whenever I want. That's the arrangement."

'You mean, if I put this on right now, I'll be your toilet... permanently?"

"Permanently."

The word and all it implied hung in the air between us. It seemed impossibly massive, and so heavy it might crush me flat at any moment.

"Uh..." I balked. Letting Cadie pee in my mouth a couple of times was one thing, a BIG thing, yes, but nothing at all when compared to giving her complete control over me indefinitely... I held the ring out toward her. "No, I... I can't."

Cadie didn't take the ring back. I thought I saw a flash of rage in her eyes, but then it was gone and she was smiling her sugar-sweet, fake smile. "Can't blame a girl for trying," she said, and shrugged.

'Here," I said, motioning for her to take back her ring a second time. It felt dangerous somehow, as if I was holding a venomous snake. I wanted it gone, out of my hand, and quickly. "This is yours."

But Cadie just waved me away. I should have known she wouldn't be so easily put off. When my sister really wants something, she always finds a way to wheedle it out of whoever might be blocking her goal.

"Hey, not so fast," she said, reaching out and gently pushing my hand with the ring in it back toward me. "I have another offer. What about a trial period?"

I should have said "No!" straight away. I should have thrown her goddamned ring back in her goddamned fake-smiling face. But instead, like a sucker, I asked: "A trial period?" and let the ring stay cushioned in my hand.

"The rest of the vacation?" she pitched. "Today's Wednesday, right? We leave for home Saturday morning."

"Three days," I mused out loud without meaning to, then kicked myself for betraying my all-too-evidently piqued interest.

"Put the ring on," Cadie said, the sweetness fading a touch from her smile. "Give yourself to me for the rest of the trip. Be my toilet whenever I want for the next three days. We'll both get a kick out of it, I'm sure. After that..." she shrugged, "... maybe you'll feel differently about my first offer."

"Or maybe I won't."

"Sure," Cadie agreed. "Maybe you won't."

I looked down at the ring in my own hand, then at Cadie, then back again. "Three days," I thought. "Three days of Cadie using me as her toilet. Three days of drinking all her pee. And not whenever I want, but whenever she wants. Three days of total submission to her."

Suddenly the little metal band seemed impossibly weighty, and somewhere deep inside of me I felt that dark and primal thing beginning to stir anew.

To be continued?

12