All Comments on 'Becoming My Sister’s Toilet Pt. 04'

by CaseyKane

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MiniwandMiniwandabout 1 year ago

Genius. That story is so hot.

It's a dilemma, on one hand you concluded the story in a very good way but on the other hand, I want more.

I want to see Cadie pee in her sister's mouth again.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next story. Whether it's "becoming my sister's toilet pt 5" or something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story. Please continue it. Feels like there is much more to tell on how this relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such an awesome installment ! Hopefully this is not the end. I hope the mother gets involved in it too 😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked that. I kept hoping that there would be a reciprocal of peeing into Cadie's mouth so that they could continue 69 fashion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don’t let this be the end!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it a lot. I like how you ended it. we know that Cadie is large and in charged, her sis will do anything she wants so thank you for leaving the rest of the story to our imaginations.

Pappasleaze!

ShaneTXShaneTXabout 1 year ago

Hopefully this is not the end. Can't wait to read anything you write.

CosmicMistakeCosmicMistakeabout 1 year ago

I hope that isn't the end; she needs to get used to going down on her sister.

hardscathardscatabout 1 year ago

Just an awesome writing . Made me so hard. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was amazing. Would love to see where you take this. This can’t be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible writing as per usual!! Surely this can't be the end. I want to see total submission now! I pray there is another part! Just 1 more!! Amazing story telling as per usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I'd also love a continuation. Call me a romantic, but I disagree with some of my fellow commenters. I'd actually love to see Cadie learn to show a little bit of genuine affection for her sister. I mean, she should totally pee on her too though. Love and pee. What's better than that?!

CaseyKaneCaseyKaneabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments and feedback. I'm genuinely surprised by how much enthusiasm and support there has been for this series. It has definitely been fun reading all your messages. I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave this series where it is. I wanted to explore Laurie's journey of Becoming her sister's toilet. And she's done that now. Perhaps I'll write something else in the future if I find some time, but this is me done for now. Thanks again all.

LuvsishypLuvsishypabout 1 year ago

"Yours if you want it" text gave me shivers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story and the progression of events and situations. The ending did not feel rushed or overly dramatic, but fitting to the setting. Personally, i would love to read up on a further development of the relationship, Cadie showing some genuine affection for her sister and both of them stumbling over the little problems that this fetish brings with it. I also like to imagine progressive expansions of the fetish, for example when Cadie has her period, does she awkwardly stop using Laurie for a few days or do they discuss the issue and try to find a compromise? Maybe Laurie gets curious herself and starts suggesting further advances in the "duty" for her sister. I really liked that this story did went the full degradation route and instead focused on the craving for interesting tastes and intimate moments. I feel like this could be expanded upon, precisely because it is not just a classical domination-fantasy where a "slave" gets punished and disciplined. I prefer the "intimacy" of toilet play and this is one of the few stories that manages to capture that aspect well in my opinion, without being overly dramatic. Thank you :)

spencernjspencernj12 months ago

brilliant, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please continue with this story it was fantastic. Great build up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue! Realize this makes for a natural break point, but would love to see where things go from here!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope there's more to it...

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

Extraordinary!

*

Hallo CaseyKane!

*

You have exceptional writing skills, equal to some of the best I've ever read,,, yes!

However one of your Anonymous readers has an excellent question... what does Laurie do when Cadie has her period?

Now my wife, Queen Jackie, has a full service toilet, and that would be me... Yum-yum!

*

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms, and please do continue this story!

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tokyo_TenguTokyo_Tengu8 months ago

I hope you keep going with this because there is so much potential for growth in their relationship. Right now, the focus is on Laurie's submission but Cadie is getting off as well, and her hunger for Laurie has to be at least as strong, so there is a power dynamic there that could be explored. Additionally, as hot as the watersports are, it would be intensely erotic if they start exploring other domme/subbie adventures.

Subone1Subone16 months ago

Please add more chapters! Awesome story!

LoveHerAssLoveHerAss5 months ago

Really enjoyed the stories - cock in hand, of course. I would love to see the story continue or similar stories. Maybe even a sequel where mom catches them in the act and gets turned on - though conflicted -herself.

kirstymiakirstymia3 months ago

Oh wow simply a masterpiece

I so hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent. Needs to continue. I do wish Americans would learn the difference between vulva and vagina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyKane@CaseyKane
Writer & Digital Artist specialising in erotic fiction. Fully Illustrated versions of the works I post on this site (and many erotic comics) can be found here: www.gumroad.com/caseykane

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES