Becoming My Sister’s Toilet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for my own crumpled pants, then hesitated, thinking perhaps Cadie wasn't done with me yet. Sure, my body felt like it had been backed over by a mail truck, but still there was a part of me hoping Cadie would demand I make her cum on my face.

Cadie must have read what I was thinking in my expression.

"Nuh-uh," she said, shaking her head. "Go drink some water maybe. I need to take a shower anyway."

She stood up and crossed the room to the door, then turned back.

"Besides," she said, grinning crookedly, the familiar glint of superior cruelty returning to light her eyes. "There's no rush. Now that I own you, I can have that whenever I want. Right?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding up at her from where I sat, still quivering, on the bedroom floor. "Whenever you want, Cadie."

"Good girl," Cadie purred, then disappeared down the hall.

As soon as she'd left, I picked up my phone and texted my friend from the café. I wrote that the family issues had all been resolved, and that I no longer needed to come stay. I thanked her for the offer of help, and told her I would see her at work soon. Then I unpacked the bag I had prepared earlier, returning my clothes to the drawers.

Afterwards, I dressed and went downstairs. I drank water like Cadie had told me I should, and then took the cafetiere and filled it to the brim with strong black coffee. Cadie was still in the shower when I returned upstairs, so I left the coffee pot on the table beside her bed, then went back to my room.

And that's it. That's how it all happened.

That's the story of how I became my sister's toilet.

The End...?