Becoming My Step-Sister's Slut

Story Info
Older step-sister makes me her slut for the first time.
920 words
3.83
22.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys, one of my first stories; I'm not necessarily new to writing but I am to posting my work...I hope you enjoy.

All feedback is welcome and kind of requested lol. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My dad and new step mom were on their way to a formal event 4 hours away, they had a hotel booked and would be gone for most of tomorrow too. My new, much older step sister was now "baby sitting", as my parent called it, even though I was definitely old enough to look after myself now. I had just turned 18, she was 25 now. I was a bit of a nerd and didn't have too many friends, this she knew and continuously teased me about. However, it meant I didn't go out much and would be home all weekend. Whereas my step sister had many friends who she went out with a lot.

Once I said goodbye to my dad and step mom, I went upstairs to my room as I usually do, minding my own business and planning to enjoy a weekend without snooping parents. I'd just sat on my bed when my door opened.

"Hey baby bro, my step sister said walking over to my bed and sitting next to me. I thought I'd come talk to you and set a couple ground rules early on. I'm in charge, you're going to do as I say, when I say it, understand?"

"Uh...yeah, whatever" I replied sarcastically.

"Well let's start now! Drop the attitude or else!" She snapped back.

"Or what? Youre going to tell my dad..." She suddenly grabbed my throat. "Look here, you little slut, I'm in charge and what I say goes and I like using young little slutty femboys like you, thats exactly whats going to happen!". She said aggressively.

I was speechless! Shocked. "B-b-but I've only just turned eighteen? And your my sister?" I said concerned - still being chocked.

"Step sister!" She replied, correcting me. "And yes, you are now eighteen, so I can use you as I please". She added with a smirk and a bite of her lip.

With that she let my throat go and reached for her trousers where she pulled down her panties of her sexy legs, crumpled them in a ball and forced them into my mouth.

Grabbing my hair and forcing me off my bed and on to the floor on my hands and knees I began to tear up. With that she spat on the floor and used her foot to force my face towards it. My cheek pressed into to the spit.

"Baby! I want you to call me mommy when we're alone and I'm going to play with you as if I were your mommy, understand?" Lifting her foot off my head i raised my head to look at her, still with her spit covering my cheek i began to cry softly, tears running down my cheek. How was I in this situation?

"Oh my baby boy! I didn't mean to break you this quickly! I mean, its not going to stop me, your body is mine already...and your mind will be too soon!"

She grabbed my hair again and pulled my out of my room into hers where layed out on the bed were an assortment of items, all for my displeasure and her pleasure: a massive bottle of lube, rope, tape, a bright pink strapon, anal beads, an assortment of butt plugs ranging from small to large, a chastity cage and finally a large vibrator. I then looked over to the end of the bed where, on the floor, a large dog cage, inside a collar, leash and a bowl with my name on it.

"I'm going to make you my femboy pet!" She said. And without hesitation she started tugging at my clothes to get them off, before I knew it I was naked and she was now trying to pull cute pink knee high socks on me. Then she grabbed my collar which read "MOMMYS SLUT" and clipped that around my neck with a lead which mommy held.

Looking down at me on my knees she spat on my face and left me there. She returned wearing nothing but tight leather straps which ran across her whole body, and supported her perky tits and a bright pink strapon.

I began to cry as I knew what was about to happen "please! Please don't do this!"

"Do what?" She says as she grabbed my collar and dragged me so that my back was now against a wall.

She then tied my hands behind my back. "Mommy is about to start breaking her pet!!" With that she pushed her strapon into my mouth and began to thrust, at first I could do nothing but sit there and take it, gagging on my step-sister's strap-on. But not long after, she spat on my face and then pull her cock from my mouth. She then lifted it and placed it on my face, rubbing my spit all over me!

"What a little whore, I knew you would look good with my cock in your mouth!". And back in she went harder and deeper each time, making me gag as she facefucked me. She used me for what felt like hours, in reality it was only 30 minutes since my parent had left and I was already like this.

"Mommys going to love using her slut tonight!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I may continue. :)

All feedback is welcome.