Becoming Porn Stars Pt. 01

Story Info
Rick and Amy get a call from a video producer.
2.9k words
4.34
9.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=========== Rick Gets An Email ===========

Rick had just uploaded a video to his favorite porn site and notice a message in his site inbox. He was shocked as he began reading the message.

"Hello, My name is Greg Johnson from HH Productions in California, and I'm reaching out to you to see if you and your lovely Partner might want to come to our studios and audition for some videos we plan on shooting in the next few months. We will pay your travel and provide transportation along with a generous meal stipend and $1,000.00 per day for each of you while you're auditioning.

I know this sounds like a scam, but I can assure you it is not. We scour these sites to find the right talent that we feel will resonate with our viewers, and we believe that you and/or your Partner could be a good fit for our upcoming productions.

Do me a favor, look up our company, create an anonymous email account and email me at the email you see below. We can begin the process anonymously until you are comfortable that this is no scam. Once we begin communicating via email, I'll provide some additional recommendations to you in order to make certain you and/or your Partner will be comfortable with producing videos with us. Kind regards, Greg."

Rick sat stunned. He and Amy had begun making and uploading their videos as a cool thing to do two years ago. As they made more and more videos, they became more and more popular, ending up with a formidable following of well over 100,000 subscribers. Rick being an electrician and Sue being a beautician, meant that they were obscure enough that no one really knew their "alternate egos". Rick new he had to discuss this with Amy when she got home.

Amy walked through the door and settled in with a glass of wine, after being on her feet all day.

"Honey?" Rick began. "I got a strange message on our site today."

"You mean stranger than we usually get?" Amy responded. "What did they want to do, shit on my tits again?"

"No, it was from a production company in California and they wanted to bring us out for some auditions. I thought it was phony at first, but I looked them up and they're a legit video production company." Rick confirmed, handing Amy his tablet with the company's website up.

"Let me see." Amy asked, reviewing the website. Rick showed her the message from Greg Johnson afterwards. "Wow, so what do you want to do?"

"Well, let's see where it all goes. I'll set up an email address like he said, and we can back out at any time I guess. Sound OK to you?" Rick asked, hoping Amy would agree.

"Sure." Amy confirmed. "But if it gets too weird, we're out, agreed?"

"Agreed." Rick replied.

Over the next two days, Rick set up and email account and messaged Greg, whose response was very fast. Greg recommended that Rick get another line and mobile phone on their current plan, no burner phone needed. This new line was in case things took off and provided another number other than Rick's main mobile number for the two of them to communicate. Rick agreed and after obtaining the other phone and line, they set up a call. Rick and Amy were nervous, downing two glasses of wine each just before dialing Greg's number.

"Hello, this is Greg Johnson?" The voice on the other end confirmed.

"Hello Greg, this is Tom and Sue." Rick had used the name "Tom" in his fake email account.

"It's great to meet you both. I'm assuming those are fictitious names, but let's keep it that way for now." Greg said in an understanding tone. "We like what we've seen from you two and would like to bring you out her for a few days to get you acquainted with the industry and how we do things. It's a bit different from the past, I can assure you."

"What exactly would be be auditioning for?" Amy asked, curious about expectations.

"Well, that depends on how deep you'd like to go in the industry Sue. You will need to understand that before you come out." Greg replied. Sue was confused and gave Rick a quizzical look.

"Can you please explain that last statement Greg?" Rick asked.

"Of course." Greg continued. "Look, in the past, we got individuals and couples who came out here to audition only to find that they couldn't handle certain situations. For example, are you OK watching your Partner with another lover? Multiple lovers? The same sex? Different ethnicities? You see? You need to know before you come out what your limitations are, and so do we. If you're only interested in 'straight, monogamous' situations, then your options for work and our options to provide work will be limited and it may not be beneficial or either of us. I hope I'm explaining it the right way for you?"

A flood of confusion rushed over Rick and Amy. Their videos were just, well, them. Greg hadn't even thought of all the other permutations of possible scenarios. He and Amy had played out certain scenarios like multiple males using dildos, and they had fantasized about multiple partners, but that was it. Rick's confusion quickly gave way to the excitement of seeing his hot wife used by multiple men, a fantasy he'd always had.

Amy had the same feelings as her husband, shock at first, but then thinking about her husband and other men using her, or, watching her hunky husband being pleasured my multiple women.

"Are you guys there?" Greg asked, having gone through the 'long pause' phase of the conversation before as prospects consider what he had just told them.

"Um, yeah, we're still here." Rick replied. "We're just absorbing what you said."

"Yeah, I get that a lot, especially from monogamous couples like yourselves. I know some of your videos involve multiple 'fake partners' in the form of dildoes, but it is different when that fantasy becomes a reality." Greg confirmed. "I have some recommendations for you before we move forward, would you like me to continue?"

"Please do." Rick confirmed, looking at Amy and receiving confirmation.

"Well, I recommend a few things." Greg began. "First and foremost, talk. Discuss the scenarios I described to you and be honest. It won't work out well if you get all the way out her and have to back out because you weren't honest at this early stage. Second, really watch those kinds of videos so you understand what type of work you are willing to do. What is turning you on and what is turning you off? Third, and this is can help a lot if you're willing to bring others into your World locally, reach out to friends that may be willing to help you determine whether multiple partners will work out for you. I know it sounds crazy, but believe me, your friends are fantasizing about you both every day, so you may find them more receptive to this idea than you think. I'll pause for questions."

"Thanks for the recommendations Greg." Rick replied. "I think we need to digest all of this and get back to you if you don't mind?"

"Not at all." Greg replied. "This is very normal at this stage. Take as much time as you need and shoot me a meeting request whenever you're ready to talk again. I want to thank you both for your time and hope we can do business in the future."

They all hung up, Rick and Amy looking at each other without saying a word. Rick finally broke the silence.

"Wow, that was fucking interesting. What do you think babe?" He asked Amy.

"I don't know what to think." She replied. "It got deep so fast. I guess we can go with his first recommendation and talk about it."

They had a few more glasses of wine with dinner and sat on the patio. It was a nice evening so Rick fired up the hot tub. They settled into the tub and began talking about everything.

"Well, we've made over one hundred videos and have never minded people seeing us, so that part isn't an issue for me." Rick said.

"Yeah, me neither." Amy agreed. One hurdle jumped.

"So, let's talk honestly about the other stuff." Rick said. "I know we've talked nasty, and fantasized about other people, but are we sure we'd be OK with it?"

"Well, I don't know." Amy replied. "I mean, when we fantasize we really get into it, but reality is another thing all together."

"OK, then let's move to the second recommendation." Rick said, turning on the outside TV and bringing up the porn site they published on. He entered 'sharing wife' in the search, which brought up a litany of mmf and gangbang videos. They had watched them before, but in a fun, playful, fantasy way, not like in a 'we may be living this' way.

Rick brought up a simple mmf video that showed a hot blonde servicing two hung white guys. Amy squirmed a bit, feeling different about watching this type of video now.

"You OK?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, it's just that, well, before it was fantasy, but now it could become real. How do you feel about that?" She asked.

Rick slid next to her and slid his hand down to her pussy, which was sopping wet, even being in the hot tub. "Oh, you mean how would I feel watching my five foot, four inch, blonde bombshell take two huge cocks like that girl is doing on the screen?"

"Mmmm Hmmm." Amy moaned, now getting up and presenting her ass to Rick, who got the hint and slid his stiff cock into her pussy from behind.

"Well," Rick continued, slowly fucking his wife. "I'd probably be off-screen jacking off." The girl on the screen was now sucking and jacking both cocks. "Is that what you want baby? You want to suck off two cocks while I watch?"

"Yes! I thought about it, and we fantasize about it, but I'd like you to watch me be a fucking whore!" Amy replied, close to coming.

Rick picked up the remote and moved to the next video, which was a group of four black guys filling every hole of a white woman. "What about THIS? You sure you can handle being passed around by four brothers, slipping their huge cocks in and out of your holes?"

"Fuck yes!" Amy moaned louder now, on the edge of coming. "You OK with me servicing big, black, cock baby? Watching each one stretch my pussy, ass and mouth?"

"Yeah, I'm good with it you fucking slut." Rick replied, feeling Amy's pussy spasm around his cock. At the same time, the four men were coming all over the white woman's face, tits and in her mouth. "And of course, you'd take all their loads right baby?"

"Yes...Yes!" She replied, coming down from her high.

Settling back into the tub, Amy was very relaxed. Rick went into the house to get more wine, which gave Amy time to change the videos to fffm.

"Ahhh." Rick said as he got back into the tub. "You're switching gears."

"Yep, if you can take me getting gang-banged, then I need to think about multiple women servicing that eight inch monster of yours." Amy replied.

The girls on the screen were taking turns sucking the huge cock in front of them, while Amy began stroking Rick's still hard cock. They watched for a bit.

"So, you're OK with multiple women taking care of me?" Rick Asked.

"Yep. I may even be one of them." Amy replied.

"And what if one of them wants to suck on your gorgeous titties, or even go down on that lovely pussy of yours? What if they want YOU to go down on their pussy?" Rick asked.

"I'm good with either scenario, baby. I'd love to lick another woman's pussy. I mean, I've sucked you off after fucking me, and tasting my own sweet pussy really drives me crazy to be honest." Amy replied, shocking Rick with her answer.

"Fuck me." Rick said, getting close, coming out of the tub so his cock was at mouth level to Amy. Taking the hint, she engulfed his cock and began jacking it.

"So I guess we can move onto the next recommendation from Greg?" Rick said, ready to bust a nut and hoping Amy would agree.

"You mean seeing if our friends will work with us?" She asked, coming off his cock but still stroking it.

"Yes." Rick agreed.

"So, who do you want fucking me, baby? Alan? John? Mark? Or all fucking three?" She asked, taking his cock back into her mouth.

"Fucking all of them!" Rick said, erupting down his wife's throat while she smirked around his shaft, already knowing what the answer would be.

Settling back into the hot tub, they drank a little more wine, then Rick spoke. "This is gonna be interesting if we really go through with it baby. We need to know that no matter what each of us do, we love each other and we go home with each other at the end of the day. OK?"

"Totally, honey." Amy said, giving Rick a deep, sultry kiss, allowing him to taste his own cum.

======= Choosing Your Friends Wisely ========

The next day, Rick and Amy decided to discuss who they would consider to invite into the next phase of their journey to the porn World. They laid out by the pool, with cocktails in hand so the conversation could flow more openly. They both lay on a double chaise lounger, Amy in her hottest bikini and Rick in a pair of cargo swim trunks.

"OK, your first pick, it can be a couple or a single friend." Rick asked.

"Well, let's see. If it's a couple, then I'd choose Beth and Greg as my first choice. Beth has a knock out body and I've seen her naked many times at the gym...You'd love her tits. I could definitely see me having fun with Beth and I know you would too. And I think Greg is attractive." Amy began.

"Greg has a nice cock. I'd say my size from what I've seen at the gym." Rick added.

"Hmmmm, well then, would they be your first choice too then?" Amy asked, hoping the answer was yes.

"They could be." Rick replied, having another couple in mind, but open to Beth and Greg. "What about singles? Man, woman?"

"Well, woman wise, I'd choose Sue...Definitely Sue." Amy replied quickly.

"That was fast!" Rick noticed.

"Sue is just so fucking hot baby." Amy said. "You should see her naked. Shaved, like me, beautiful tits, and an awesome ass. I'd have no problem watching you plow her pussy with your meaty cock, and I think she has a thing for you."

"OK, I'll agree on Sue." Rick said, his cock twitching a bit, with visions of Sue, whom he'd jacked off to more than once, dancing in his head. "Now, what about the single men?"

Amy noticed the twitch and smiled to herself. "Hmmm, let's see." Amy said, already knowing who she wanted. "I'd say, Alan. I don't know why, but there's something about him that is cute, rugged, and sexy all at once, kind of like you." She didn't say because Sue's husband Greg had told Sue that Alan was hung like a horse, from seeing him at the gym, as she shifted a bit on the lounger.

"Ha!" Rick laughed. "You don't have to hide it from me baby. I know, that you know, that Alan is hung."

"Oh you!" Amy said, pushing Rick.

"But I like your choice." Rick said in a deeper, naughtier voice. "To be honest, I've thought about what you'd do with that monster cock of his." Ricks trunks were beginning to bulge now.

"You were huh?" Amy replied, now rubbing Rick's growing shaft through his shorts.

They continued with their assessment of their friends until Sue had Rick's cock out of his trunks, slowly jacking him off.

"So we're good, honey? Beth and Greg, Laura and Mark, and Tina and Bill for our couples?" Amy asked, continuing to stroke.

"Sounds good." Rick lightly moaned.

"Then." Amy continued. "Alan, Tim, Carl, Lisa, Jill, and Nina for our singles?" Rick nodded, now trying not to cum. But he had one more curve he wanted to throw at his teasing wife.

"But what about being diverse, baby?" He said innocently with a smile.

"Oh, you naughty boy you!" Amy responded, but ready to take Rick over the top. "So, you do have two black friends that would probably be more than willing to play with your hot, white, wife. You want to invite James and Marcus to join in on the fun baby?"

"Sure." Rick said, trying to be nonchalant.

"'Sure'. Yeah, 'sure'." Amy replied in a facetious manner. "I know you love it when we watch the black on white porn baby. I know you want to see me sucking on big, black, cocks, and then letting them fuck my white and pink pussy." Amy was stroking for the cum now. "I might even let them fuck my ass with those thick cocks. Is that what you want baby?"

The thick streams of cum erupting from Rick's cock onto his chest said it all. Amy kept stroking, then she took his cock in her mouth for the last few spurts, licked the cum off his chest, and gave him a deep, cum swapping kiss. Rick loved it.

"Get used to that baby." Amy said. "The porn people may love that." Then she untied her bottom and slid her wet pussy onto Rick's mouth, grinding on his tongue until her own orgasm overtook her.