Fiancee in Wet T-Shirt Competition

Story Info
Fiancee enters a competition with an unexpected prize.
2.3k words
4.05
35k
64

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
212 Followers

This is just a fantasy story. Hope you like it and please comment only if you like it.

Hi, my name is Andy.

I had been dating Chloe since we were 13 at school, so I am her first and only. Now both 21 and madly in love with each other, we had been talking about getting married for a while. She was the one, so I asked her to marry me, she said yes.

We were both still young and enjoyed partying with friends. So, organizing the wedding and making it a big party would be fun.

Chloe is a gorgeous blonde, nice tan, cute face and a body all girls were envious of and all guys dreamed of having.

The weekend was looming and some of Chloes single friends asked her to go out with them on the Saturday night to a privately organized pool party that they saw advertised.

The party was for singles only, but Chloe still wanted to go. The catch was, if you were caught to be already in a relationship you would be escorted out and fined $1000. They were very strict about making sure the party was for singles only.

The girls really wanted Chloe to go, and she also wanted to go. So, they decided she would pretend to be single.

I gave Chloe permission to go, yet she really wanted me there too. I was unsure about taking the risk of a big fine. The girls were unsure if it was a good idea, but nobody there would know us anyway.

So, I compromised with them. Chloe could go to the party and pretend to be single, and I will arrive separate with my single mate John, and I will also pretend to be single allowing Chloe to party with the single girls.

Saturday arrived, it was a warm summer day and two of Chloe's friends were at our apartment having some pre party drinks to prime themselves up before heading off to the party.

Chloe got ready to go out, wearing very short cut off denim shorts, the ones torn around the bottom showing the front pockets and her lower ass cheek showing slightly. And a white crop top singlet with spaghetti strap with her navel showing. The top showed off her perfectly shaped firm breasts. She rarely wore a bra as her breast held in position very well.

She looked so good I felt jealous that she was going out as a single girl and having guys drool over her.

The girls left for the party, and I went to pick up John to take him and arrive about half an hour after the girls.

We arrived and the party was already in full swing, I could see it was going to be a fun night and later take Chloe home for a good fuck.

We found a table near Chloe and her friends. She gave me a wink as we sat near them with our drinks.

I watched Chloe dancing and laughing and could see the drinks were flowing. She had a few guys hanging around her flirting a bit but could see it was all harmless fun.

I noticed one guy paying a lot of attention to her, dancing with her and getting close. He was talking a lot close to her ear, and she was laughing in response in a flirtatious way.

She was really getting into the party.

Then the DJ announced over the PA "Ok single ladies, who wants to enter the wet T shirt competition?"

The crowd cheered and the guy with my fiancée held her wrist lifting her hand up in the air.

She immediately tried to pull her hand down, but the DJ saw her and announced "We have our first contestant. I hope this guy isn't your boyfriend? He shouted as Chloe shook her head mouthing the words "No way" with an embarrassed smile.

"Perfect, then he can escort you up to the stage" The DJ said as he called up another 3 girls all to be each escorted to stage by a male.

The four "Couples" as I call them all went backstage. I was shocked that my fiancée was going to enter this wet t shirt competition in front of this huge crowd. She is usually very shy in front of a lot of strangers.

I said to John that I needed to see what was going on backstage and found a quiet spot where nobody could see me and had a clear view of the back area where the four 'couples' were.

The four girls were all given a white thin shirt. The guys were each standing behind their partner and removed the girl's top.

The leader or coordinator or whatever he was, was talking to them, giving them instructions by the look of it. The guys then all at the same time cupped the girls bare breasts with their hands, then were all given ice cubes and began rubbing ice over their nipples to make them hard.

I could see the shocked look on Chloe's face. I am the only guy who has ever touched her breasts. She closed her eyes as I imagined the shock and the feeling was too much for her.

The guys then stood back while the girls put on their thin white shirts.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" the DJ announced. "Please give a warm welcome to stage, the four hottest single girls we have here tonight" The crowd went wild as they walked on stage.

'First up we have Chloe" as he went over to her with a microphone. The crowd were whitling and cheering already for her. "So, Chloe, what kind of a guy are you looking for here tonight?

Chloe was a bit shocked by the question as she wasn't looking at all. But they are not to know this.

"Umm" she stumbled for words "A hot masculine man?' she replied almost as a question.

"Well, I am sure if you win this competition, we promise a special prize for you Chloe."

The DJ went on to the other three with similar questions keeping things moving.

"Lets hear it for the girls" he yelled as the music went and the girls started to dance on stage. A guy came across and started squirting a hose over the girls.

My eyes were only on Chloe as her shirt was now completely wet. Her tits in full view of hundreds of strangers whistling and cheering. There were chants "Take it off, take it off."

The guy whispered to each of the girls. Chloe and the 3 others all then slowly took their shirts off, allowing their tits to be free on stage.

My cock was getting hard watching my shy fiancée topless on stage in front of hundreds of strangers.

The music then stopped, and the announcer then said, starting with the first girl, the loudest cheer will be our winner tonight.

She got a big cheer, then to the next and to the next the cheers got a little louder each time. Chloe was last "And what do you think of Chloes tits" and the crowd went wild. "Well, we have a clear winner here tonight. Congratulations Chloe, we will get you to stay on stage for an encore and accept your prize"

The other girls all left the stage to meet the four guys that escorted them who all watched backstage. The girls got dressed and went back to their friends while the four guys all stayed backstage. A guy was talking to them and handed them all some thin white underwear.

They then stripped off all their clothes and put the underwear on. These guys were all well bult football player type guys.

"Chloe, your dreams have come true tonight. A single girl like you deserves a special prize like this" As the music started blaring the four guys all walked onto the stage. Chloe almost went bright red in the face. The guys all started dancing close to her, she was like the meat in a sandwich.

The guy with the hose started wetting them all, their thin white jocks became fully translucent, and their cocks were becoming quite erect. They hand their hands all over Chloe. Breathing into her neck one guy started kissing her neck while another was massaging her tits.

She still had her wet cut off denim shorts on, but one of the guys had unzipped them and pulled them down allowing her feet to step out of them.

I could not believe how hot this looked. My fiancée on stage now only wearing a tiny lace G string with four practically naked guys rubbing and kissing her body.

My hand was in my pants rubbing my cock, I was almost ready to cum watching. No other guy has ever touched her before.

What came next totally shocked me. Both her hands were rubbing two cocks. Another guy started French kissing her and her G string was being pulled off her. Two of the guys now had their underwear off and had fully erect cocks bigger than I thought possible.

The DJ was talking but I had no idea what he was saying. I was totally lost with what I was seeing. I couldn't stop this. Nobody could find out she was about to be my wife.

All I could hear was the crowd going completely wild and chanting out things like "suck his cock".."fuck the slut".. "Once you fuck her share her around with all of us"

"Fuck" I thought to myself. She is not a single girl, she is my wife to be. I am the only one to ever fuck her and that is how I thought it should be.

One guy then picked her up, her sexy tanned legs wrapped around him I could see her exposed pussy just above his massive hard cock as he slowly lowered her allowing himself to bury inside her. I could see by her face she like what she was feeling. He then started pumping hard into her before laying her on her back on the stage. He continued fucking her until he exploded all over her tits and face.

Another guy then got her up while he layed on his back. She sat on top of him and rode his cock while another shoved his cock in her mouth. The third guy started fingering her ass and lubing it up before slipping his cock in her ass.

She now had three cocks in her. This went on for what seemed like an eternity. All four guys changing positions fucking all holes and cumming in her several times.

Chloe didn't object to any of them fucking her. I don't know how many times she came but she was very vocal. I am sure she was not conscious of her surroundings. Being fucked in front of hundreds of strangers on stage.

She was very vocal in her orgasms. "Fuck me.... use me.... fuck I love this....your cock feels so good" and so on

I think I shot about three loads watching.

By the end she looked like a well-used slut covered in cum and saliva and make up running all over her face.

I pulled myself together to listen to what the DJ was saying as Chloe was placed onto a chair on stage.

"Don't we love single girls like Chloe" the DJ went on "we all know she only came here tonight to fuck as many guys as possible. And as tonight's winner, Chloe has kindly agreed to be our weekly slut at our venues. Next week she will be available to try more than four guys. Who will be there?" he shouted.

The whole crowd cheered "ME...YES...We will all get a turn to fuck this slut."

Chloe just sat there with a shocked look on her face and could not say anything. Then the guy with a hose started spraying water all over her again.

"Let's clean our slut and get her ready for her finale for tonight."

Then, the guy that was flirting with her earlier came back onto stage with a bucket and some soap. He began lathering her body with foam and cleaning all the cum from her body.

She was really enjoying his hands all over her naked body with her eyes closed, moaning a little.

The DJ came over to her "You are enjoying this aren't you, Chloe?" Chloe just nodded again with her eyes closed. "Tell everyone how much you enjoy this, Chloe?'

"Mmmm, I love it" she murmured.

"How much do you love it, Chloe?" The DJ again asked "Tell everyone here tonight how much you really love it?

"I fucking love his hands playing with my tits, my body, and my pussy is aching for more"

"Aching for more what Chloe" he again asked.

"Ohh fuck" she moaned "Fuck me, I need his cock in me, I need anyones cock in me, just fuck me now" as she immediately took her new lovers' cock into her mouth, she again looked up at him and said "Fuck me like a slut that I am"

I again watched as my wife to be, was again being used and fucked on stage. It was only then that I noticed everyone with phones taking photos and videos of her acting like a porn star. My fear now was she going to be spread all over porn sites as a web whore being fucked repeatedly.

For some reason, I was really enjoying watching my fiancée being treated like a cumslut. My issue now, was she really going to be their weekly slut at their venues? I don't think there is any way she can get out of it?

I went home before Chloe and layed awake for a while for her to come home. But I fell asleep before she did. In fact, she didn't get home until mid-Sunday morning. She didn't say where she stayed, but as soon as she walked in, we fucked like never before.

As we lay there together, not a word spoken about the night before I asked what she wanted to do next weekend.

Her reply was "I have plans that I am looking forward to..."

sims71
sims71
212 Followers