Becoming Raven, Forevermore Pt. 01

Story Info
My life is changed dramatically, a new face stares back.
2.5k words
3.66
12.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up has never been easy for me, I've always been lethargic. A real mess. I'm not sure if I have a problem or not but that never really dominated my thoughts. Last night did however. My memories were foggy. I guess I drank too much. Looking up at a ceiling I didn't recognise suggested a somewhat successful evening. I tried recalling the prior evening.

A rare tinder match wanted to do a last minute late night date. I must have gone too fast on my right swiping spree because despite matching I wasn't keen. Look I've never been top of the roost myself but I wasn't in terrible shape.

Raven however, was the stereotypical image of a "feminist", not the normal kind but the exaggerated image one conjures in a mocking way. She was heavy set, pear shaped, short purple hair and a nose stud. Not particularly flattering at all. She wasn't absolutely awful, there was potential, she wasn't enormous but she was definitely still fat, her nose was in good shape, her hair whilst short looked well cared for and she did have a decent pair of tits. It's been a pretty long dry spell and a last minute invite was enough to lower my standards to head off. Grabbing a clean but unironed shirt I made my way into town. My phone buzzed and beeped as we made small talk.

Are you on your way?

Yeah just in a taxi now lol

Cool. Looking forward to it.

So is this bar any good?

Its cheap

Oh cool cool

The conversation wasn't going to win any literary awards. Seemed like neither of us were thrilled about our prospects. The ride eventually got into town, it was a little chilly on the walk through, bars and clubs lined the streets. Eventually after a few twists and turns and a quick Google Map search I found it. It was this relatively uninspiring club, "ran down" wasn't the right words but it was close. Making my way inside and my date for the evening was plain to see.

Across the under populated dance floor she waited. She was chatting to two absolute stunners. I couldn't believe the difference. They were both wearing these incredible dresses that made them look like models. My confidence took a hit, maybe that's wrong of me but knowing that there may have been an infinitesimal chance that I could be here with one of them made my decision to settle look foolish.

I tried shaking off the thought as I made my way across. Raven was short and definitely bigger than her photos suggested, wearing a frumpy flowery dress covered by a black cardigan. Her friends, Emma and Jane... form fitting red and black dresses.

Actually I remember her friends... They were whispering with a strange look on their faces. I didn't want to write it off but it seemed like pity or remorse. Maybe I lookee better than my photos and they were concerned I might reject her. I don't remember the intricacies of the conversation or much else of the night in truth. Her friends constantly bought new drinks to replenish the supply.

There was a bit of hurt to my masculine pride but hey free drinks are free drinks. I vaguely remember her friends having a lot of focus on me, making sure I was alright but I'm not sure why.

I doubt it was actually that late when I felt myself slipping. I was drinking fast partially from my own desire to put on the Beer Goggles before potentially getting lucky but also because they were almost egging me on.

The music was loud, my head was starting to pulse and I could barely hear. Raven seemed to perk up by this time, she wasn't really drinking I don't think but like a hunter stalking prey she seemed ready to pounce. She stepped up and began whispering in my ears. What did she even say? I assume she was asking whether I wanted to be with her. A stuffy way of saying lets have sex but I relented.

As she took my hand and we left the club, Emma and Jane flashed me one last look, almost begging me to run. I didn't listen.

Heading back to Raven's place I was eager to get started. She seemed hesitant. I was kind of thrown back by her general reluctance. I wasn't going to press the issue, at the very least I'd appreciate crashing on a couch.

When we got to her flat she ushered me inside. It wasn't pretty looking, it was quite dirty, messy and littered with wiccan and witch stuff. I wasn't surprised, this tracked with my thoughts. She headed in first, almost pulling me. That did surprise me, in the taxi back its like she was completely uninterested but now she was completely overtaken.

Oh yeah, that's the ceiling. Now I remember it's her bedroom. I remember getting undressed or rather her undressing me pushing me on the bed. She exhaled a large reluctant sigh before turning back to me. I remember her saying something but I wasn't quite sure... and then I guess we did it? Typically, the only part of the night I was interested in and that's the part I couldn't remember.

I looked to the side, my head was spinning but the bed was vacant. I leaned forward to get up. I fell back. I fell back? Was I still tired, my body was so heavy. I looked down at the bed. My world shattered.

I struggled to find the words in my brain to even understand the situation. I screamed. Suddenly bursting through the draws two women in pyjamas that I'd seen the night before burst in.

I don't even remember what happened next. I think I passed out, woke up and repeated that cycle. Maybe for an hour or so. Emma and Jane stayed with me the entire time.

Eventually I was lucid or mentally strong enough to take full stock of what I saw. Everything below my chin was that of a fat stocky woman, huge tits that parted to expose a bloated belly with a purple gemmed piercing in the belly button. Eventually Jane's patience wore out. A swift hand struck across my cheeks.

The sharp sting hurt more than I expected, I opened my mouth to respond in anger but her stares dared me to try and object.

Emma broke the silence. "So... how about you take a deep breath. Go on." I did. I felt my chest take in as much oxygen as it could before exhaling. I could feel the slight shift of weight from this body.

I was marginally more composed. I opened my mouth to speak but words struggled to form. Emma gently closed it and took the lead.

"I'm not sure how to begin or how to say it, so I'm just going to come out and say it. Raven's a real witch, not this fake bullshit, she was tired of being her so she stole your body and now you're her."

I stared vacantly at her, I knew the words she was speaking but understanding them was completely different. My mind was considering retreating into shock until another sharp pain occurred this time on a flabby thigh. Jane once again struck me.

"Will you stop that? It's not helping!"

"One it is, two I've been wanting to do this for years and I can finally do it and three why are you even doing this, he's not gonna understand. It took us years to come to terms with all this shit. Why do you think one conversation is going to help at all?"

"I have to try, he's in a worse situation than we were."

I finally mustered up enough courage to say something. I was surprised by my own voice; it was not what I was used to. In fact without alcohol it grated me more than normal.

"What the actual fuck is going on?" Was my best attempt at trying to get an answer.

Jane rolled her eyes, before giving me one last slap to the stomach. I have no idea why she hates me this much to torture me during the weirdest period of my life.

Emma pushed her away before turning back to me. "It's like I said. Raven was a witch. You're in her body. We've been forced to be her friend for the last 3 years."

"Forced to-"

"She fucking cursed us idiot. If we stayed away for longer than 48 hours- doesn't matter. Bad things happened.

"What bad thi-"

Emma pulled my face towards hers.

"It doesn't matter, we'll be free soon but you won't be. As part of her design we've got to set you up to live her life. She's got this dumb questionnaire that will "help" you create a better life for yourself."

"What the fuck does that even mean? Does that mean I can just be me again"

"Ha fat fucking chance." Jane waltzed over grabbing my flabby sides. "There's no escape from this. At best she'll give you a few memories so you can live the lie easier."

I pushed Jane's hands away but she just put them back. Emma held a notepad, it looked plain aside from the juvenile teenage drawings of witch markings.

"Just take your time, answer slowly and think about the question once I start. I can't help you and I can't stop. But don't take too long either, failing to answer will make me mark an answer for you and I assure you we won't be in control to be nice to you. Just concentrate on this. Don't-"

"Wait so dont start- I need time-"

"We don't have any we need to start now."

"Please I need-"

"Question 1: Are you straight, gay, bi-"

"I'm straight obviously what the fuck-"

Emma looked at me painfully. Jane laughed. "Did you not listen?! She just said pay attention. Your orientation has been set to 'straight'!"

"So? What does-"

"You're in a woman's body now that means you like dick now sister."

"What?! No I don't that's not even possible-"

"Are you dumb?! Its fucking magic I cannot make it any simpler for you."

"Question 2: My ideal partner is"

I didn't even listen. I was so busy dealing with Jane's taunts and blatant lies.

"What's with you?! Why are you being so aggressive, you're so disgusted by me and I haven't even done anything to you. Do you like bullying me? Torturing me?! Does it make you happy to dominate me?!"

"Yes! God ive fucking missed it. I hated you so much you weird fucking fat gothic bitch and then you fucked up my life. I had to drop out of Uni because of what you did!"

"That wasn't me! I'm just a victim here! I dont even know what she did to you!"

"Question 3: my sex drive is-"

"I couldn't drink, I couldn't get high"

"HIGH?! I'M IN A FAT WOMANS BODY BUT YOU COULDN'T GET HIGH?!

"Question 4: I'd describe myself as-"

"I WAS PERPETUALLY HORNY BUT COULDN'T CUM, I WAS A SMART PERSON BEFORE SHE MADE A COCK CRAVING CUMSLUT."

"A cock craving cumslut?! And is it my fault that I'm in this fat, ugly pigs body?!"

"YOU'RE THE ONLY THING I CAN SCREAM AT!"

"Question 5 - my kinks include"

"Then piss off! You might be a Slave to her magic but I'm not."

We shouted and bickered at each other for a long time. Jane's voice went low "it's worse for you..."

Her demeanour of anger subsided almost immediately, Emma had stopped writing a while ago I looked at her confused.

"Raven. We told you to concentrate"

"My name isn't Raven, it's Raven. Raven. Why can't I say Raven?! It just comes out as Raven!"

"It's magic, one of the questions was your name and you didn't answer... I was forced to write Raven."

"What does that mean, what do you mean forced?!"

Jane sat with her head in her hands. "We were here to make you fill out that form, I was controlled to take out all my pent up rage to steer you into answering badly. Em was to jot down the worst of it."

"Why didn't you tell me-"

"You really are dumb, magic, cursed, couldn't. Obviously."

"Raven-"

I turned to Emma with tears in my eyes that I could no longer control; "Stop calling me that! It's Raven!" Emma gently hugged me. Whispering gently in my ear trying to calm me down. She was kind, in my worst moments I'd ever experienced there was a fraction of goodness that I could hold onto.

"Let me see." I looked at the damage that was caused. Pure horror written on my face at what I saw. If this booklet was to be believed I was now going to be Raven Winters, a fat hairy kinky piss slut slave who craved degradation and cum from any man who would give me it. I would be stuck in a fat body with an almost non existent metabolism, having a complete aversion to exercise and constant food cravings. I wanted to throw up. I couldn't believe that this was supposed to be what I wanted and worse, what someone could do to their former self.

Over the next hour I took my time reading everything in this document, trying to familiarise myself with who I'd be. Reading this was such a thinly veiled excuse at listing a fantasy, it'd be the type of online profile that was purely written as wankbait. I was allowed to keep my prior memories like who I was but things like my phone number, passwords, any information that would let me contact others was wiped, in return I had already memorised my new phone number, my new bank details. I was given a few character building memories which lead Raven to do this, a few acts of being bullied at School, how her parent's death lead to her weight problems, which lead to more bullying. Oh, now I see what Emma and Jane have to do with it. I learned more as it all replayed in my mind quickly, Raven flunked her tests, too busy trying to learn magic, losing her virginity in the backfields, starting at the mega chain supermarket.

She did nothing except perfect a magic she had no idea would work, it was purely hope that drove her forward. For a second, I thought I too could follow that hope, I scanned these new memories looking for anything magic related but like the morning after a dream, it was all foggy details that seemed to be disappearing. Any information this body had would lose it.

I steeled myself looking through this document religiously, like a fanatic searching for meaning in scrawlings of mad men. Some of the things presented in this thing seemed insane. I would yearn for men and if I couldn't satisfy at least one man a month then I'd be punished? It didn't even say how or what? Some parts of this make no sense. My mind had barely accepted that I was at least for now, stuck as Raven Winters.