Becoming Samantha Ch. 03

Story Info
Plots have I laid.
2.9k words
4.71
3.9k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was heavy with a mix of scents: perfume, cigarettes, alcohol, perspiration, and desperation -- pheromones of desire and fear. Beautiful, half-drunk, scantily-clad young bodies writhed on the dance floor -- an orgiastic mass of flesh and erotic movement.

Samantha was already horny when she walked in the club. Sitting alone in the tiny booth, watching gorgeous people grind against each other only made her more so. She waited, anticipating the sure thing she'd set up for the evening. Electronic dance music blasted from the speakers located around the club. Her toes tapped, and fingers drummed the table, along with the pounding beat.

She'd worn her sexiest outfit tonight: a short pleated, red plaid skirt, a white button-up shirt, white thigh-highs, and low heels.

The man she'd come to meet was late. 30 minutes. She sipped her drink as she scanned the club. No sign of Rick -- the last of the men who'd recently watched her blow her step-brother, Jimmy, behind a strip club, jerking off as they did so. For the tenth time, she checked her phone. No messages.

"Asshole," she hissed; her curse drowned out by the music.

Raising her eyes from the device, she caught sight of a woman -- thin, peroxide blonde -- walking toward her; gliding gracefully through the crowd while wearing five-inch heels. Samantha was transfixed. Her hair was very short -- though not quite a pixie cut -- and appeared phosphorescent in the flashing lights.

Involuntarily, Samantha licked her lips as she admired the long, tan legs revealed by the neon pink bandage dress the woman wore. Their eyes met as she approached. She smiled, and Samantha felt her cheeks warm as she blushed. Embarrassed, Samantha looked away for a moment, but unable to resist, her gaze returned as the woman stopped at her booth.

In the heels, she towered over Samantha. Even in her bare feet, Samantha guessed she'd be slightly taller than her own 5'9".

"Are you Samantha?" the woman asked, examining her.

Taken aback, Samantha didn't answer.

"Samantha?" the woman repeated.

"Yes," Samantha stammered, finally finding her voice.

"May I join you?" the woman requested, pointing at the leather seat.

"Uh, sure," Samantha managed.

"I'm Meredith," she said, as her lithe body twisted into the booth.

She stretched out her arm, and Samantha shook her hand. Meredith held it for several seconds, focusing on Samantha. Again, Samantha blushed.

"Are you here with anybody?" Meredith asked, finally releasing Samantha's hand.

"I'm sort of waiting for someone," Samantha answered, already getting lost in the woman's green eyes.

"Rick, right?" Meredith returned.

"Who are you?" Samantha challenged.

"I'm sort of Rick's girlfriend," Meredith revealed.

"I...," Samantha began.

"Well, 'girlfriend' is a bit of a stretch," Meredith admitted, cutting her off. "Rick is my little fucktoy."

For several moments, Samantha sat in stunned silence.

"He told me about the little show you put on the other night," Meredith said. "And, how you've been blowing all his friends."

"I haven't..." Samantha stuttered. "I mean... he and I... we haven't."

"Don't worry, sweetie," Meredith consoled. "I'm not here to kick your ass, or anything like that."

Samantha's head tilted curiously.

"Actually, I want your help," Meredith added.

"With?" Samantha inquired, still wary.

"Rick came without my permission," she noted.

"What do you mean?" Samantha asked.

"I control his orgasms," Meredith stated. "And, he shot his load while watching you go down on that idiot Jimmy."

"I'm sorry," Samantha protested, suppressing a smile at the insult to her step-brother.

"I'm not mad at you," Meredith assured her. "He knew the rules, and he broke them. He has been punished."

"What did you do?" Samantha coaxed.

"I made him eat my pussy until I came twice," Meredith said. "Then, I edged him for an hour, and walked out without letting him cum."

"You're mean," Samantha chuckled.

"Sometimes," Meredith allowed, a wicked grin creasing her crimson lips.

"And, Rick goes for that?" Samantha sought.

"He eats it up," Meredith observed, "like the little bitch he is."

"I never would have guessed," Samantha giggled.

"Why not?" Meredith asked.

"That whole group is so... macho... when they're together," Samantha replied.

"They're all probably trying to cover up some latent homosexual tendencies," Meredith scoffed.

"It's too bad you're gay," Meredith commented.

"Actually, I'm pansexual," Samantha countered.

"What does that mean?" Meredith wondered.

"It means that I've found I can be attracted to many different people," Samantha explained. "I'm not limited by biological sex, or gender, or sexual identity."

"That certainly leaves you a lot of options," Meredith quipped.

"It's not a choice," Samantha said. "It's who I am."

"And, do you find me attractive?" Meredith tested, sliding closer.

"Distractingly so," Samantha confessed.

"Really?" Meredith prodded.

Already enchanted, Samantha only smiled.

"I'm glad," Meredith confessed. "I think you're very pretty, too."

Samantha perused Meredith's body; examining the B-cup breasts pushed together and upward by the dress the latter wore. While she spoke, Meredith placed her right hand on Samantha's left leg. Samantha glanced downward, but didn't protest. Meredith inched closer, her fingers deliberately tracing along Samantha's inner thigh.

"May I?" Meredith murmured; continuing her course without waiting for an answer.

Samantha nodded. She spread her legs as she checked to see if anyone might be watching them. Their eyes locked as Meredith cupped Samantha's balls, feeling the heat of them through the black lace panties she wore.

"Are you shaved?" Meredith asked.

Another nod.

"Show me," Meredith ordered.

"Here?" Samantha objected, once more surveying the club for would be voyeurs.

"Absolutely," Meredith insisted.

Samantha hesitated, and Meredith gently squeezed her scrotum, urging her on. Relenting, Samantha lifted her skirt and rocked her hips as she pulled aside her panties, freeing her cock and balls. She was already partially erect, finding the exhibitionism exciting.

"Oh, my God," Meredith squealed. "It can... I mean... will it get... hard?"

Samantha couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes," she said. "Everything works."

The look on Meredith's face changed to one of horror.

"I'm so sorry," she blurted. "That was stupid."

"It's OK," Samantha assured her. "At least you asked, rather than just assuming something."

Meredith carefully wrapped her hand around Samantha's stiffening cock. Locking eyes with Samantha, she began stroking; her soft fingers slowly moving up and down the shaft. Samantha let out a moan as she clawed at the pleather seat.

"You have a very nice dick," Meredith cooed, pressing herself against Samantha's shoulder.

Before Samantha could respond, Meredith kissed her lips... just a touch before parting. She remained close, her mouth only an inch away, and Samantha leaned toward her. This time their tongues met, dancing around each other in a violent collision. Samantha's left hand found Meredith's right hip, and slid up her side.

"Let's go to my place," Meredith commanded, breaking the connection.

"Just like that?" Samantha questioned.

"Yes," Meredith said, releasing Samantha's cock and sliding away.

"I'm not one of your fucktoys," Samantha objected.

"Aren't you?" Meredith jeered, considering Samantha's rigid penis.

Samantha covered herself clumsily.

"No, I'm not," she maintained, defiantly.

Meredith stopped at the edge of the seat... waiting.

"I'm not here to play games," Samantha fumed.

"Like blowing your stepbrother, and then seducing his friends in some fucked-up revenge fantasy?" Meredith snapped.

Samantha fell silent.

"Or, are you just that much of a slut?" Meredith sneered.

Meredith stood up, then put her hands on the table.

"I came here to see if I'd let Rick play with you," she announced. "But, I like you. I want to play with you, too. And, I want you to help me."

"With what?" Samantha grumbled.

"Come on," Meredith said, turning.

For a moment, Samantha debated with herself, but the sight of Meredith's ass as she walked away made up Samantha's mind. She scrambled out of the booth and followed, weaving around flailing dancers, while keeping one hand flat against the front of her skirt.

The trip to Meredith's place was mercifully short. Still, Samantha had to resist touching herself as she tailed Meredith's car through the dark streets. Their journey ended in the driveway of a small house in a quiet neighborhood. Samantha felt a bit self-conscious as she walked toward the front door, her heels clicking on the concrete. She didn't wear a coat, and her outfit was somewhat less conservative than she imagined people in this area might approve of. The feeling passed quickly, however, and she began to strut, letting her hips sway side to side.

"Fuck 'em," she hooted.

Meredith waited at the door. As soon as Samantha entered the darkened house, Meredith closed the door, then grabbed Samantha and pushed her against a wall. They embraced, and their mouths mashed together hungrily.

"Is Rick here?" Samantha asked, breaking the kiss.

"No, he has the night off," Meredith said. "He's probably getting drunk with that merry band of morons he hangs out with."

Samantha tilted her head and kissed the side of Meredith's neck. Meredith pulled up her dress, then reached under Samantha's skirt to fondle her cock. She stroked it several times, then guided it to her pussy. She rubbed the tip back and forth over her clit, then along her wet lips.

"Should we go to bed?" Samantha groaned.

"We can start off here," Meredith proposed. "With you on your knees."

"Oh, really?" Samantha sniffed.

"Yes," Meredith mocked. "I've heard you do really good work there."

Samantha spun them, and pushed Meredith to the wall, roughly.

"Well, somebody's wants to butch up all of a sudden," Meredith taunted.

Without replying, Samantha shoved her right hand between Meredith's legs and groped her; letting her fingers brush against Meredith's clit. Meredith gasped loudly, and clutched at Samantha's ass.

"Is that what you want?" Samantha demanded.

"Yesss...," Meredith hissed.

Using her left hand, Samantha pulled the straps of Meredith's dress off her shoulders to expose the latter's B-cup breasts. Samantha took Meredith's left nipple in her mouth. She flicked it with her tongue, then bit it gently.

Meredith's hands traveled up Samantha's body, to her shoulders, then she pushed Samantha to her knees. Meredith arched her back away from the wall and reached behind to unzip her dress. Shimmying left and right, she worked the dress over her hips, and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it, she stood before Samantha wearing nothing but her high heels.

Samantha gazed up at Meredith, admiring her body -- the toned legs; bare pubic area; taut stomach; perfect tits -- she seemed like a figure Michelangelo might have sculpted out of the finest marble.

"Eat it," Meredith directed.

Samantha leaned close and kissed Meredith's right hip bone; then dragged her tongue across Meredith's warm flesh. She lifted Meredith's left leg and slid it over her shoulder; then turned her head to nibble on Meredith's inner thigh.

Meredith gripped Samantha's head, and pulled it into her. Samantha attacked Meredith's pussy with her mouth; licking up and down her lips; sucking on her clit, and tongue-fucking her hole.

"Fuck, yes!" Meredith moaned, while grinding herself against Samantha's face.

"Mmmm," Samantha hummed, sending vibrations through Meredith's body.

Carefully, Samantha slid two fingers inside Meredith, and focused her oral attention on the latter's clit.

"You...," Meredith rasped, "you certainly know what you're doing."

Samantha didn't reply. Instead, she increased the intensity of her efforts. She could feel Meredith's juices running down her fingers, and the tension building in her body. Meredith quivered. She struggled to keep her right leg from buckling; fearing she would drag them both to the floor.

"That's it," Meredith exhorted, "don't stop."

Placing her right hand on Meredith's hip, Samantha attempted to support her. Meredith stiffened; she held her breath for a few moments, as her fingers tangled in Samantha's hair; then she whimpered as her body convulsed.

"I'm cumming," Meredith cried out; the sound filling the room.

Samantha continued pleasuring Meredith; trying to wiggle her fingers as Meredith's pussy constricted around them. Meredith shook wildly; still Samantha did not cease her carnal assault. Taking her mouth from Meredith's clit, Samantha turned her hand to rub the former's clit while still moving two fingers in and out.

"You like that?" Samantha growled. "You like how I make your sweet little pussy cum?"

Meredith babbled something unintelligible as a second orgasm crashed over her before the first had faded away. Meredith clutched at Samantha's shoulders as her knee finally gave way. Samantha grunted as she half-caught Meredith and guided her to the floor.

"Oh, shit," Meredith exhaled. "The guys weren't kidding; you are great with your mouth."

Samantha kissed Meredith deeply.

"Mmmm, I taste good on your lips," Meredith cooed, when they parted.

Samantha dragged her fingertips from Meredith's pussy upward over her torrid flesh; across her stomach, through her cleavage, over her neck and chin to her mouth. Meredith took them between her lips, and sucked them clean.

"I want you to fuck me," Meredith said, when she'd finished.

"Should we go to bed now?" Samantha replied. "Or, do it right here?"

"We should definitely go to bed," Meredith told her. "If we do it here, we're going to get rug burns."

Slowly, Samantha sat up. She looked down at Meredith's body.

"Jesus, you are beautiful," she declared.

"Thank you," Meredith returned.

Meredith sat up to join Samantha; then the two -- cautiously -- got to their feet. After retrieving her dress from the floor, Meredith took Samantha's hand and led her through the house to the Master bedroom. Moonlight filtered through the windows, giving the room an almost ethereal quality.

Standing next to the bed, Meredith braced herself by holding onto Samantha, and kicked off her heels. Samantha did the same. Then, Meredith began unbuttoning Samantha's shirt.

"Let's get rid of these clothes," Meredith urged.

As Samantha's shirt fluttered to the floor, Meredith slid her hands around Samantha's waist and unzipped her skirt. Meredith knelt, and yanked the skirt to the floor. Samantha was left wearing thigh highs, and panties which were not up to the task of containing her erection.

"Isn't that pretty," Meredith purred, her eyes locked on Samantha's cock.

Meredith stripped off the panties, and Samantha sat on the bed and spread her legs. Meredith crawled closer, sat on her haunches, and reached up to stroke Samantha's dick. Her hands slid up and down the shaft deliberately, enjoying the feel of the rigid flesh.

Maintaining eye contact, Meredith took the head of Samantha's cock in her mouth. Samantha emitted a delighted groan, and ran her fingers through Meredith's hair as the latter teased her cock, before taking more. It didn't take long until Meredith's lips reached the base. For several moments, she remained there, deep-throating Samantha.

"Fuck!" Samantha barked. "I'm not the only one who's good with her mouth."

"Yeah, every guy likes that," Meredith mewled, retreating.

A second later, she realized what she'd said.

"Oh, shit," Meredith sputtered. "I didn't mean... I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to insult you."

"It's OK," Samantha mumbled, smiling weakly.

"I mean everyone with a dick likes that," Meredith amended.

Bracing herself against Samantha, Meredith got to her feet. She pushed Samantha back on the bed. Opening a drawer in her night stand, Meredith pulled out a condom wrapped in golden foil. Tearing the packet, she extracted the prophylactic, and expertly rolled the latex down Samantha's shaft.

"Let's see how you like this," Meredith muttered, as she crawled on the bed and straddled Samantha.

Grabbing Samantha's cock, Meredith guided the tip to her wet cunt. Meredith slowly took the head inside, then sank down rapidly until it filled her. Both women gasped. Meredith remained still for a moment, adjusting to Samantha.

"Ride it," Samantha encouraged.

Meredith did just that, moving up and down atop Samantha -- setting an easy pace to start, but then speeding up steadily. Samantha reached up to cup Meredith's breasts as she rode.

"You've got a good dick, Baby," Meredith rasped.

Soon, Meredith rode Samantha hard and fast -- propelling herself downward -- impaling herself over and over. They moaned together as they approached the edge. Almost simultaneously, they announced their imminent orgasms to each other.

Meredith's fingernails dug into Samantha's chest as they cried out. Their bodies convulsed, shaking violently, as they came. Samantha fired stream after stream of hot, white cum into Meredith, filling the condom.

Eventually, as her body weakened, Meredith lowered herself to Samantha. Gradually, their ragged breathing moderated and their heart rates returned to normal. For a while, they remained silent, except for the sounds of their breath.

"Am I crushing you?" Meredith whispered, finally.

"No," Samantha answered. "You feel good on top of me."

Samantha trailed her fingertips along Meredith's spine. Meredith let out a contented sigh, and her body trembled with aftershocks from her most recent orgasm.

"So, are you ready to reveal your diabolical plan for Rick?" Samantha asked.

Meredith laughed loudly.

"I know you still want revenge against Rick," Meredith said.

"He's the only one left," Samantha pointed out.

"And, I'm OK with that," Meredith acknowledged. "But, I want my share of pleasure, too."

"More than you got tonight?" Samantha questioned.

"As much as I can get," Meredith affirmed.

Meredith slid off Samantha and rolled to the edge of the bed. She turned on a small lamp on the night stand, then reached in the drawer again. This time, she pulled out a purple strapless dildo.

"I want to use this on you," she proposed, showing it to Samantha, "while you fuck Rick."

"You're kidding!" Samantha exclaimed.

A wicked grin curving her lips, Meredith shook her head slowly.

"Have you done that before?" Samantha wondered.

"Not with a third person," Meredith disclosed. "But, yes."

"You've... used it on Rick?" Samantha pressed.

"Yes," Meredith responded, smiling.

"You're evil," Samantha said, giggling.

"No, just perverted," Meredith countered.

Meredith laid out the rest of her plot, and they made plans to meet again the following night.