Becoming the Concubine Pt. 06

Story Info
Jonathon brings Hanae and Hanamouray together.
1.6k words
4.4
6k
3
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

Jonathon stepped out for a minute and spoke to his second in command, and ordered him to go and get that comely maiden he had enjoyed before Hanae.

Hanae was wondering what was about to happen, she could see that Jonathon was all keyed up, and it did not take long before her curiosity was satisfied.

She looked and looked again as she saw her friend, Hanamouray, entering, her eyes large and wary. Jonathon motioned her to come closer to Hanae, and his translator told Hanae what was required, and withdrew. Hanae felt a pulse of excitement, she had wondered what it would be like to lie with a woman as with a man. She got up and came over to Hanamouray.

Hanamouray watched, eyes wide and staring as Hanae stripped naked in front of her. They had often bathed together in the river, but the look on Hanae's face was not like anything she had ever seen before. Her eyes had a hungry, eager light and Hanamouray stood stock still, frozen with fear, as Hanae stripped her naked.

Hanae paused and looked her best friend up and down, with that new, hungry need. Hanamouray was very much like herself, just slightly different, she was a mixed-race child of her Nipponese mother, and her father was Polynesian. He had made a perilous sea journey from a land that they had colonized many years ago. The region that had 8 major islands and many smaller ones, would later become known as Hawai'i.

Hanamouray was an inch shorter at 5 feet 4 inches tall, with her petite, slender body, finely shaped face, almond brown eyes, and a pert little nose, Hanae was taking in the whole body with that hungry, lust-driven look. She took a look at her chest, being slender, they were not large but had very pink, juicy nipples, like dark red raspberries. Her eyes went lower, taking in the juncture of Hanamouray's thighs and the tuft of black pubic hair covering the entrance to her sanctum. It was very much like hers, and it excited Hanae to know that she was about to take pleasure with her best friend.

She gently pulled Hanamouray into an embrace, holding her close and cooing to her, stroking her face. It had the desired effect, and she relaxed into the embrace of her best friend. Hanae came face to face with her, and she gently laced her fingers together at the back of her head and pulled her forward.

Hanamouray was startled when she felt Hanae's lips against hers. She pulled her head back and stared at her best friend. Hanae's eyes were glowing, she had an expression she'd never seen before and Hanae's voice was almost a growl as she said, "Don't resist me, you'll like it." Hanamouray gave just a slight nod, she could see that Hanae was in control here.

The gentle warm press of Hanae's lips against hers resumed, and Hanamouray could feel her best friend's mouth, the lips working to part hers, and a tongue licking at her lips. She decided she'd better not try and resist again, and she slowly opened her mouth, and she felt Hanae's tongue gently exploring, creating warm tingles everywhere her tongue touched.

Without even thinking about it, Hanamouray's tongue rose and joined with Hanae's, the kiss grew longer and hotter, and Hanamouray was no longer interested in resisting. The gentle loving, her best friend's nude body against her, so similar and also so different, was starting to excite her, she was feeling a warm glow building, centered in the recesses of her womanhood, and she brought her arms around Hanae, to hold her as close as possible.

When they broke the kiss, Hanae motioned Hanamouray to her knees, and still using that firm, in command voice, she ordered, "Now, kiss and lick me all over between my legs, make my womanhood feel so good. If you do, I'll do the same for you."

Hanamouray was shaking slightly, torn between the dictates of her culture, and quickly building lust. When Hanae stepped forward, she gazed at her juncture, the soft covering of black pubic hair, just like hers.

She saw Hanae's hand reach down, parting the hair, and for the first time in her life, Hanamouray was getting an up-close look at what lay between a woman's thighs. The plump lips, the tight seam that ran between them, the wetness beginning to coat those lips. She saw the hand parting her lips, and Hanamouray was transfixed.

Her mouth watered with unfamiliar desire as Hanae's fingers slowly spread herself open, parting her womanly lower lips apart from either side, the pink inner flesh glistening moistly as it clung and then separated.

She was feeling unfamiliar surges of lust as she gazed at the soft wet inner folds, completely revealed in a tantalizing, pinkly shimmering display. She saw the hard bump of flesh, while the secreting oval of her vaginal mouth worked hungrily in search of something to fill it. The pink, desire-moistened flesh drew her in, Hanamouray knew that she could not resist the mouth-watering feast offered so lovingly to her. The scent wafting out, the unfamiliar odor, started her body tingling.

Hanae's desire-choked voice whispered, "Lick me you are going to love it, then I'll do the same to you.".

That decided the issue in Hanamouray's mind, she moved her face in and started to lick delicately at the lust swollen lips awaiting her. Hanae's gasp and moan of pleasure encouraged her, the taste was a mixture of sweet, musky juice like she had never tasted before. Hanamouray wanted more, and she gently moved Hanae's fingers away, so she could hold her womanhood open. She felt Hanae's hands come down, cradling her head, and it pushed her onwards.

A white-hot flame of lust surged within Hanamouray as she greedily spread Hanae's flushed lower lips open with her thumbs, and mindlessly thrust her tongue greedily into the shimmering liquid flesh. While Hanae's body squirmed in naked pleasure against her face, and moans of lust-enticed joy sounded, Hanamouray's mind was caught up in the overwhelming passion seizing all control from her. She whimpered into the hot, fluid flesh of Hanae's wide-splayed pussy, as her tongue raced back into the center of Hanae's seething womanhood.

Hanae was purring with pleasure as Hanamouray licked her furiously, it felt like Hanamouray had been wanting to do this for a long time. The dictates of their society were very rigid, and they were supposed to know their place and stay there. Hanae looked over and saw Jonathon watching with a hungry gaze, his manhood was swollen, ready to take what he wanted. She gripped Hanamouray's head just a little tighter, directing her to the right spot, and purred, "Lick me there, right there."

Hanamouray saw the hard, deep pink bump of flesh just before Hanae lowered it down onto her waiting tongue and squealed as she began licking it.

"Yes, oh yes, keep doing that!"

The lust-filled cries spurred her on, and Hanamouray wrapped her tongue around the hard bump, licking, letting her tongue slide along the length of the straining bump. Hanae's cries rose up to a crescendo, and she howled with pleasure as she exploded, shaking and shuddering as her orgasm tore through her, Hanamouray felt a gush of hot juices against her face as Hanae's womanhood was pulsing with the pleasure filled completion, painting her face with her essence.

Jonathon's manhood felt as hard as granite, and he was going to get his release, right now. He marched over and scooped Hanamouray up. Carrying her to the bed, he lay her down and quickly mounted, driving in his blood-hardened member.

Hanamouray shrieked as she was once again taken against her will, but his body kept her pinned down, and he was going to use her shapely form as he desired.

Hanae watched them, she scurried over and planted her lips against Hanamouray's, opening them and thrusting her tongue in, eager to get her warmed up, then ran her mouth down to those juicy nipples, and started to lick and suck at them, switching back and forth from left to right.

The elasticity of her womanhood was adjusting, her juices of excitement from licking Hanae helped out, and with Hanae pleasuring her nipples so heatedly, she surrendered to the hard thrusts, and let Jonathon take his pleasure. She was starting to feel warm tingles deep inside, wondering how the feelings could change so quickly.

Jonathon was enjoying Hanamouray's warm wet cunt very much, and with her lust revved up to a breaking point from watching them together, he grunted, growled and his manhood let loose, pouring a river of cum into Hanamouray's womanhood.

Hanae was so eager, with Hanamouray's womanly recesses filled with his seed, she was going to be able to suck it all out of her. When Jonathon lifted away, Hanae ordered Hanamouray to her feet, and quickly squatted under her, eagerly seeking the cream-filled treat.

Parting the hair, she saw it, those plump brown lips rimmed with the white of Jonathon's seed, and she drove her head forward. Sealing her lips around them, she parted the tight seam with her tongue and purred with pleasure as Jonathon's lust-filled juices poured into her mouth. She licked and sucked, eager for every drop.

Hanamouray was feeling surges of pleasure like she'd never felt before, her best friend's tongue was wriggling away inside her womanhood. She felt the hot bloom of his juices being drawn into Hanae's mouth, and then, then...MMMMMMM, the swabbing of her tongue hit that excited bump, and the licking and laving were almost making her crazy.

Hanae had taken notice of that bump when Jonathon and Hanamouray had stimulated it, it had taken her to such an amazing completion, and now it was her best friend's turn. Hanamouray's cries, grunts, and purrs of pleasure filled the tent, and she pulled Hanae's face tight against her, and let out a loud shriek as she hit completion, pouring out her juices for Hanae to drink deeply.

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers