Blacked Cats

Story Info
Halloween with consequences.
17.6k words
4.19
10.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, Lexi, how the fuck are we supposed to solve this? This is some nerd shit, and I dunno if you've missed it but we're not exactly like them," Vanessa complained and dropped the pumpkin head.

Alexis giggled. "Come on, they've made such an effort just for us! This is a love letter and we owe it to the dorks to commit to it. See it like a late birthday present."

"My birthday was better than this," Vanessa scoffed.

"Recency bias, yours was two days ago!"

"You spent your eighteenth-birthday in a like a street brothel," Vanessa countered. "This doesn't beat any of our birthdays."

"It's not supposed to," Alexis countered. "It's just a bit of fun, right? We're not in danger, right?"

"I dunno who owns this house," Vanessa said and inspected her long nails. "But whoever owns it can't be the nerds the invite mentioned.

"Maybe we should assume the best and just have fun?" Alexis asked, full of joy for the little details she found in the room.

"Whatever, clock's running down," Vanessa notified her of the countdown until they were trapped inside the house until Halloween was over. "I don't want to be trapped here all night. This was supposed to be a smash and grab, and I've yet to get any sweets." Vanessa hopped up and planted her big ass atop the spidery table. "We're not smart enough to work this riddle out, and there's more rooms like this ahead. Face it, Lexi, we'll have to surrender."

"The anonymous note on the invitation said surrender meant the person who designed this particular escape room got to have a treat," Alexis said, trying to open the lock with some numbers she found on ghostly painting. "Darn it, it won't open."

"But the door to the designer's room is open," Vanessa said, nodding to the door with neon lights covering the doorframe. «What do you think the treat we'll have to give is?"

Alexis shook her head. "Now who's the one being a bimbo? The anonymous sender gave us these costumes for a reason," she said and rummaged around the barely lit room for clues. "I like being Black Cat, you know. It really shows off."

"Duh, it's too small, just like my Catwoman suit is too small. I think it's on purpose, and I'm not letting a nerd fuck me, Lexi!" Vanessa complained and crossed her arms, pressing her heavy cleavage together.

Alexis hurried to Vanessa on her high heels, smiling all the way and Vanessa looked away. "Hey," Alexis said, grabbing Vanessa's hands. "If you want to leave, we can leave. I don't want to push you or make uncomfortable."

"Must you be so cute with me? Fuck, Lexi, not taking you right here and now is difficult when you're showing off like that," Vanessa said and kissed her bestie's head.

"See? You're already in a better mood!" Alexis beamed and swayed away, her big ass straining and tearing the suit as she shook her wide hips.

"I'm still not letting nerds fuck me!"

"Who said anything about letting them fuck us? It's probably just a kiss or a blowjob, right? They're not seriously expecting us to act like sluts?" Alexis said and then bent at the waist to retrieve something her big ass had knocked down.

Vanessa rolled her eyes at the sex on legs that kept knocking things over with her shapes. "They better not because I didn't bring a condom and I know you're not on the pill."

"I feel like you're doing a lot of talking and sitting around while I do all the work," Alexis complained as she arched herself up from the low corner she had inspected next to the fireplace and when she turned, an entire shelf of stuff fell on the floor.

"With an ass that fat, you could use the exercise," Vanessa said, smirking at her.

"It's not fat, you bitch! It's just big." Alexis hung out her tongue.

"Don't tell me it's baby fat? You would have told me right if someone knocked you up, right?"

"I'm not pregnant and I'm not fat in the trunk, unlike some people."

Vanessa scooted off the table and threw a pumpkin head at her. "Mine's pure muscle, you bitch!"

"Used to be... you're trying to get thicc because your crush likes it big and round," Alexis teased her as she went through the book shelf for clues.

"How did you know that? Has he hit on you?" Vanessa picked up the books she threw out of the shelf and went through them.

"Like, every day, but I decline because of you," Alexis said, smiling over her shoulder.

Vanessa threw away the book and hugged her from behind. The slightly taller blonde wrapping her arms around Alexis' chest. "My best girl... always got my back."

Alexis leaned back into her bestie. "Bimbos gotta stick together."

"We're not doing a good job at that. I mean, look how we're spending Halloween. Dressed like slutty comic book characters and in a house full of nerds." Vanessa sighed. "At least we look amazing."

"Good enough to eat," Alexis joked and swayed back and forth in Vanessa's arms that squashed her double E cups beneath her toned arms.

"Mmmm, should we just sack it off and have some fun? Imagine them sitting in their rooms waiting while I have you splayed over that table, legs spread and soaking—"

Alexis spun around and placed her hand atop the plump red lips. "The nerd in the room could hear us, you idiot."

"If you didn't find anything in that bookshelf, why don't we just throw in the towel and give up a treat?"

"We can't give the same treat once we've used it though," Alexis reminded Vanessa. "Shouldn't we keep searching? We still have an hour until midnight, right?"

Vanessa checked the clock on the wall. "50 minutes now until we're trapped and leave without our treats."

"They said a room full of sweets," Alexis said, thinking of the prize at stake.

"Fuck it," Vanessa said, let go of Alexis and sauntered to the neon lights.

"Are you sure?" Alexis said, hurrying after and doing her best not to stare holes in the black latex straining to contain Vanessa's bubble butt.

"I'm no loser, Lexi," Vanessa said and opened the door to find a pumpkin head atop the darkly clad nerd, whose skinny frame made the otherwise scary coat look silly. "That's commitment, I'll give you that," said Vanessa, looking over the slightly taller nerd. "So, how does this work? I surrender, give up a treat and we can go to the next room, right?"

"She can go ahead while you give up the treat," said the nerd, trying to make his voice sound deeper.

"Wow, so scary," Alexis said, genuinely shivering, "nice voice."

"Uhm, thanks," the pumpkin head stammered and scratched the back of his orange head. "Now, Vanessa, uhm, come inside?"

"I have to enter the locker with you?" Vanessa complained.

"Yeah, to give me a treat," he said and held out his gloved hand.

"Argh, fine," Vanessa said and blew her blonde bangs out of her face. "But you give her the code first."

"8-0-0-8," he said to Alexis, who quickly punched in the numbers and the door clicked open.

"Really? Boob? Are you 15, or something?" she asked and took his hand.

"No, I turned 18 two weeks ago," he said and dragged Vanessa into the locker.

Alexis felt bad leaving her alone with the nerd but the clock was counting down and she had to go on.

The next room was built into the staircase up, the staircase was covered in spidery webs. "Scary," Alexis said, and rubbed her arm. Two letters hung down the ceiling and she jumped when she noticed them. "Fuck, don't be so girly," she cursed herself and snatched the envelope. It had blood stains on it and the letter inside was a single page. "Beat the room's challenge, and you can progress," she read the letter aloud, and looked around the portion of the room before the staircase for the challenge, but there wasn't anything special to see except candles directing her eyes to the staircase. "At the top of the stairs awaits your challenge. Enter the coffin and take your rightful place. You cannot leave until you make it rise." Alexis frowned, folded the paper and stuck it inside her suit for safekeeping in case she forgot the challenge.

The leather strained as she lifted her heavy legs up the stairs, the huge quads tearing at the black cat suit as she was much too big for it and she couldn't even zip it up. She had solved the problem with tape to keep her double E cups from spilling out the deep v-neck the un-zipped suit gave her. Even so, she still kept correcting it.

At the top of the stairs was an open coffin with a small staircase elevating her as she climbed up and looked inside to see Dracula sleeping there. She did her best to keep her mouth shut, but inside she was freaked out. She reached into the open suit and snapped the letter pressed between her taped tit and the hugging leather. "I have to enter," she whispered while reading the instructions again.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Fuck it," she relented and stepped into the coffin, seeing the place the letter referred to as marked slots of space on either side of Dracula's hips. She sat down and realized her big ass eased down atop Dracula's crotch. "Oh, shit," she realized her task.

"A fan of my twerking videos on Insta, huh?" she leaned forward and teased the nerd in the Dracula costume. "Let's make this a show to remember," she said, stop up, turned around and dropped down. She grabbed onto the guy's knees as she scooted her finest asset over Dracula's crotch.

The cheeks began to jiggle as she moved her hips, the roundness and suppleness of her big, muscular ass cheeks soon rippling and tearing at the skin-tight suit as she began to throw it back. She alternated between full on twerking her cheeks and lightly grinding and bouncing onto the stirring cock beneath her, which to her surprise felt really big.

The coffin's old woodwork creaked as she slammed her big ass down, the cheeks loudly clapping now as she threw back her waist-long white hair and heard the material rip apart.

Alexis gasped as hands clapped onto her now bare ass cheeks, but her job wasn't over. The cock beneath her mound wasn't fully hard yet. It hadn't risen and so she kept twerking and grinding on it while the hands groped in awe at the sculpted cheeks.

"Holy fuck," said the nerd between his ragged breathing. "It's so much bigger than—"

"I know, and I can't believe you're not fully hard yet," Alexis said, not sure why it wasn't rising up as he kept twerking and giving the nerd the time of his life.

SPANK!

"Damn, what an ass you've got," he said, roaming his hands over the tanned muscles.

SPANK!

"Oh, shit," she said, hearing the belt buckle behind her come undone. "You can't stick it in! The challenge was just to make it—"

"And with that big ass supressing it, the only way it can rise is obvious," he said and sank his fingers into the massive roundness, only for the ass cheeks to pop back into their firm, suppleness when he let go.

SPANK!

"Oh, shit," Alexis realized she'd been set up and before she managed to lift her ass away and escape, he grabbed her tiny waist and slammed her down his black shaft.

"Damn, you're too tight... and wet," he groaned as cum shot up into her pussy.

Alexis tried to get up, but he held her in place with both of his hands as the cum kept filling her. "No, no, I'm not on the pill, you gotta pull out!"

SPANK!

"Best ass, ever, and so fucking easy to get a piece of," he said, slowly pumping his dick into her.

SPANK!

Alexis sighed, realizing it was too late as she sank down the full length of the girthy black dick and wondered what Vanessa was currently doing.

SLURP! SLURP! SLURP!

"That's it, Vanessa," said the reaper with the pumpkin head as his gloved hand brushed through her blonde hair to pet it. "Such a good white girl."

Vanessa kept gagging on the base as he took what had to be more than eight inches of girthy black cock. It was so big in her throat and she kept waiting for the moment when he'd cum down her windpipe, but it hadn't come yet.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," he said, grabbing the back of her blonde head. "So fucking fine."

Vanessa grabbed his skinny legs as he began to pound her throat as the ruined mascara slowly trickled down her sweaty cheekbones. She was getting her throat ravished and for what? To progress to the next room where she knew Alexis was too stupid to have gotten them through by now. That would mean surrendering another treat to a nerd like this. Except, she wouldn't be able to give a blowjob as she'd wasted it on this.

Fuck, if they didn't smarten up, they'd leave this house with all their holes blacked, ravished and filled.

"Damn, it's so tight," he groaned and slammed her forwards until her head lay awkwardly against the wall, but he just followed and kept hammering her face with his crotch and his huge balls slammed against her spit-filled chin.

SLAP!

Vanessa's world rocked back and forth as he slapped her cheekbones between the rough strokes.

She could hardly breathe through her nose as he ravished and demolished her until finally he roared.

Cum rained down her throat as he bucked against her and gripped her skull so hard it hurt.

"Best cocksucker, I've ever had. So much better than I dreamed of," he groaned, pumping her full.

Vanessa rolled her eyes as she tried not to swallow and just let him pump himself empty down her throat. Hopefully Lexi was making some progress.

Alexis gripped onto the coffin. It creaked and the ornaments around the platform it was on fell down as her big cheeks slammed down and filled the staircase with an echoing clapping sound.

SPANK!

Dylan had no idea where to look as his crush bounced up and down his rock-hard black shaft with her juices connecting their crotches. The eighteen-year-old was living out his wildest dreams with the thiccest white girl he knew.

The entirety of her round, perfectly tanned and fit ass cheeks was for show and they rippled and jiggled as she twerked her ass stupidly fast. This was a pro going at it, a proper thicc ass that, on her wide hips, was the best thing he had seen. This was the best moment of his life, he didn't doubt it for a second. Her ass twerking on his dick with his cum in her womb drove him wild for his classmate that the entire school wanted. "You're so fucking thicc!"

Alexis kept bouncing and shuddering, her juices filling the coffin as she came again and again on the nine inches filling her stretched pussy. "So big," she kept moaning.

Just hearing his dream girl's adorable moans was enough to push Dylan towards another orgasm. "Holy hell, Alexis, you can fucking ride!" he said, reached up and wrapped his arms around her massive tits. He pulled her back down with him until she lay fully atop his chest, and boy did he grope hers while he filled her womb for the second time. "Fucking take this cum, you slut!"

"Oh, shit," she gasped, and shuddered as he pumped her unprotected pussy full, again. "Wait, I made it rise earlier, I didn't have to keep fucking you."

"And yet you couldn't get off my dick," Dylan said while groping her 18-year-old body of dreams. "Any chance I get to do this to you again?"

"Not tonight, I've completed the challenge, right?" she asked and looked up into his eyes as she was so short her head only reached the middle of his chest. "But if I'm ever bored at school, I'll remember how much fun you can be... whoever you are," she said and blew him a kiss.

"I love you," he said, pinching her nipples. "How can you be so beautiful?"

"I think most of the boys love me." Alexis giggled and pushed herself up.

SPANK!

"Naughty boy," she said, looking back at him and giving him a last twerk on his dick before she lifted her ass up. His dick slid out, coated in her juices and the cum poured down her crazy big hamstrings and into the remaining portions of her Black Cat costume.

Alexis climbed off and saw the door down the hall surrounded in neon lights have a lock on it. "What's the code?"

"Same as the previous room," Dylan said, pushing himself up to see her bare ass cheeks jiggling as she strutted down the hall on her black high heels. "Fucking hell, I actually fucked you," he said in disbelief.

"I should have at least checked the lock," Alexis said when she opened it with the code. "I'm such a bimbo."

"Do you think Vanessa will be just as big of a bimbo? I've always fancied you more, but a guy can hope, right?"

"You and your friends went to a lot of trouble to get us on your dicks, I'm not going to ruin the effort by telling her," she said, flipped him her tongue and advanced to the next room by shaking her massive ass to provoke him.

Dylan grinned, not believing that he'd probably knocked-up the finest white girl at school and she'd happily allowed him the chance to do the same with her inseparable bestie that was almost just as hot.

He lay back down, pulled his dick back into his trousers and awaited the stunning five-foot-four blonde that was Vanessa and her big double D cups. Hoping she was just as thick in the head as her ass was.

The door downstairs opened and Dylan tried to calm his excitement as he heard heels clicking against the stairs.

"What the fuck? I have to drain Dracula's seed?" Vanessa asked, her voice so alluring he was stirring at just her voice. "Ew, in the coffin? Sick fucks." She climbed into the coffin and straddled his crotch and stumbled slightly forwards so her big double D cups smashed into his face. "Oh, shit... sorry Count," she stammered and tried to get up.

Dylan wrapped his arms around her narrow waist, feeling her Catwoman suit slightly torn as she was too curvaceous for it. He pulled against her toned back to secure her big tits against his face. The sexiness of her curvaceous body making him hard despite how drained Alexis had left him.

"Mmm, so that's what the challenge is, huh? Ride the dead until they give me life?" Vanessa asked, alluring and pure sex in his ears as the messy blonde hair framed his mask. "Even after Alexis did this, I still have to?"

"How do you know?" Dylan blurted out while using all his strength to keep the second hottest babe at school pressed against him.

"I have eaten her juices enough to recognize the smell of her," Vanessa said and giggled. "Did we get the same task? If so, shouldn't this be unnecessary?" she asked, picking up droplets of Alexis' juices.

"She had a different task," he stammered and let one hand slide down to grope her massive ass.

"Clever bastard. I guess after having fucked her cunt, you thought I'd struggle to get it up again, didn't you? That you'd get to fuck me for a long fucking time?"

"Shit," he stammered and brushed his lips against her tanned, ballooning tits.

"You're lucky your friend nearly dislocated my jaw while fucking my throat," she said and fiddled with his belt. "I guess I'll try to prove there's something in life I'm better at than her, huh?"

Dylan's eyes widened as she began to shift and brush her big tits over his face.

"Oh, wow!" she said and ran her little fingers up his pulsing shaft. "Nice and hard, already! Someone's been dreaming about this, huh? Well, then, since I'd already taken a black dick down my throat, I might as well try a place more special," she teased him while tearing apart her outfit so that her full arm-sleeve was on show with the golden bracelets and arm ring drawing his attention to how she had a bigger bicep than him.

"You're so sexy," Dylan muttered, finding her fitness incredible to watch and his eyes rolled into their sockets when she lowered herself down his shaft.

"Fuck, it's so big," she moaned as he slowly slid down. "So weird fucking another creature, I better learn who blacked me by the end of this game."

"Why?" he asked and slid his other arm down to her round, firm bubble butt. "Fuck, almost as big."

"But bigger than any other girl at school, right?" Vanessa said as she wiggled her ass cheeks in his hands and like Alexis they were so big and muscular that his hands felt small.