All Comments on 'Becoming The Hot Wife'

by goodtime069

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not long enough

You have good ideas and I love the woman's perspective. However both your stories are like short sketches that need expanding to really let the reader get to know the characters and situation before a longer, more descriptive final fuck. Don't worry about the pathetic moralists who will complain about "cuck shit" They don't know what fantasy and erotica is.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Great concept

But way too short. Needs much more detail and expanding. And yeah, ignore the idiot prude, haters.

Pinupfan53Pinupfan53over 6 years ago
Fun but way too short

This was a fun story. Please expand on the concept on your next adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh hell no

I would be out of there in 30 seconds flat with her IDs/passport and cards.

Let the gutter slut find her way home without ID or money.

Home would also be up for sale the next day.

If that is all she thinks of me then I'm not needed there.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A HETERO CUMMING OUT

for a latent wimpy cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just presto-chango I'm a slut? And don't forget about me, I'm a cuckee boy.

There was some action, but no plot, no drama or suspense, no understanding of why the wife was suddenly a whore for strangers, and her husband suddenly embraces that decision. Makes the story silly and juvenile, like a 13-year old telling some fantasy to his mates, while wacking each other off. I'm embarrassed for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mindless drivel for the mindless.

Another trash hot wife story written for the perverts, who are foaming at the mouth, because others don't like this garbage. Isn't that right Hippie Swinger? Who is the idiot here? Look in the mirror and you'll see one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY you ass wipe, what's the matter?

Reminds you to much of your dead ex wife the whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TRYING TO UNDERSTAND

Why come to a sex site and go to the area where the stories are about hot wives and cucks and then read the story and bitch about how you hate that kind of story??

Sounds patheic to most people.I know,You do it to piss off the cuck lovers.

God, Get a life you losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
COMMENTATORS

Well, not a bad little piece of fiction. But the real issue here is the exraordinarily illiterate comments from most of the detractors who don't seem able to string words together that make sense. Many of the comments are impossible to understand and are made even more rediculous by the crude, disgusting words thrown in for effect. The only impression one gets from these hostile comments is that the perpetrators are both ignorant and illiterate. I am delighted that you have got several people who count it as a "favourite". Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

KSBerryKSBerryover 6 years ago
A little fast but entertaining

Great set up. However, you rushed the action at the end. I loved the gist of the story. My wife and I have done this before. It's SO hot watching your wife get another guy hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

I was aroused when the very cute salesgirl watched me trying on bikini swimsuits. It progressed quickly to her sucking my nipples and fingering me. She asked me to join her and her husband that night (Saturday). I told her I was married and she said they could keep a secret. I met them and they both had their way with me. It was the most unforgettable and sexually fulfilling experience of my life. It didn't happen again, but I will never regret that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five stars

Not so much for the story, but more to just piss off that one duckweed that has to say stupid stuff about every story in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Star

Not to piss off anybody like that last moron, but that's all it's worth to me. As to the anon that's moaning and bitching about commentators, don't worry there will be more "hotwife" trash for your reading pleasure for you to drool over. Don't get so upset. Garbage authors are a dime a dozen in this category, you will get your share. Don't fret little boy, you can wipe your tears, it will be all right. Promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Even the moron you married

Won't put up with that for long, so start charging for your services.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would you like to be married to a skunk like her??!!!

She is a whore and should take money!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MY Dream CUM True

An Excellent Story.... I wish SHE was MY Wife!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
5 I love a take charge woman

Great story, great break in for the husband. Nice xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the world needs more

Sharing couples. She gave someone pleasure and was out not a thing and even got pleasure from it for her and hubby.

People who dont share are just stingy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Description, Please.

I'd like a description of the hot wife's figure & a longer seduction.

CletisCletisabout 5 years ago
WTF

I see a lot of comments when this story came out and then nothing. I guess the category has a small fan base. I would recommend a proof reader before submitting. A few typo's and a few wrong or missed words. Otherwise, it was OK. I like the other story better. Personally not into this end result. But, that's just me. I do agree with some of the comment ideas about adding a little length to the stories, but you don't need to turn them into 4 or 5 page novellas. I personally like 1 to 2 page stories.

So, ignore the trash talkers and get to work on another story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Well whorewife

You got super whore's usual banal support for any nasty POS she reads. But not many others care about another nasty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot was rushed, particularly the ending. The suspense of “what will she do——next” is missing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous