Becoming the Man of the House

Story Info
The lives of three studs change when a superior man arrives.
6.3k words
4.55
36.3k
43

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is told through the point of view of four characters: Americans Aaron (23) and Eric (28), Swedish Thomas (38) and Colombian Leo (23). Each section indicates the narrator.

AARON

My name is Aaron. I am a swimmer and I work part-time as the receptionist of a big gym in Dallas where I also train. I am 23 years old, 6 feet tall, dark blonde-haired and nicely built. Swimming almost every day gave me a broad back and large shoulders, which lessens my twinkish aspect. I always liked confident men, who inspire me to achieve better results.

Two years ago, I met Eric, a tall white stud who also lived in Dallas. An ex-college quarterback, Eric was good-looking and self-assured. His six-feet-four-inches body was muscular, much bulkier than I was. What captivated me immediately was his smile. Moreover, since I don't intend to fool anyone, his chest was also an attention grabber. Big, huge, hard pecs. At 28, he was 5 years older than I was, and I looked up to him as the older bro.

Being strong and competitive, during his college years, Eric stopped playing football as he was excelling in wrestling competitions. He even made it to big leagues. Living in Dallas, his former dream was to be trained by the best in the business, Thomas Matiasson, a 38-years-old professional coach from Sweden who owned the gym where I worked.

I had only seen men like Mr. Thomas in the comics I read, like Superman, or in the videogames I played, like Street Fighter. In fact, I thought Thomas looked exactly like a Viking superhero: tall, ridiculously muscular, full-bearded, had a hairy chest and an almost shaved haircut. To complete his ultimate muscle daddy looks, his upper body was heavily tattooed.

But there as a problem: Thomas was the first man I had sex with. And Eric was very jealous of him. Like a brat, Eric treated him like shit, Thomas refused to train him, and they created a rivalry.

I was 20 years old when I met Thomas and, for a while, I became entranced. In my mind, he was the strongest man in the world. Together, we looked like David and Goliath. He only topped me and asked me to call him Daddy. He told me that thanks to his rough appearance and dominant behavior, he had turned many top men into bottoms and even managed to convince three allegedly straight men to suck his cock.

His cock had a decent size. It was the only part of his body that was not massive. Don't get me wrong, it was big, just not massive like the rest of him. I didn't care. He really knew how to fuck and if he had a massive one, it probably would have hurt.

He was a man with a "no strings attached" rule, but even so, when he dumped me, I was heartbroken for a while. I was already working for him, and I thought I was going to be fired, that I would lose everything. Now I know it was an unnecessary drama. Mr. Thomas and I became good friends.

Two weeks after the break-up I met Eric through a website for men who were into sports. Eric was "the promise" of wrestling. He was a power top, so we had an instant match. Sexually, he was very aggressive, playing it rough and being verbal. At the beginning, he was not in a full dominant mode, but as time went by, he incorporated gestures and name-callings that I found exaggerated. Nonetheless, I played along. He was hot and a good fucker.

Alongside it, I discovered Eric had an OnlyFans account named Top Wrestler, where he described himself as an alpha top, a Master, a findom, making easy cash from losers all around the world who paid him for bragging about his big muscles and for his self-compliments. Although he never posted nude videos or photos and always wore a mask, his account became rather successful and lucrative. Extremely cocky, he liked to humiliate his followers, showing off his muscles, selling used underwear and telling stories about how he fucked the best asses available.

However, here is something about Eric only I knew. If you look at his OnlyFans profile, he claims he has a big cock. He boasts on the Internet about being over 8 inches. In person, he says all the time to me he has 7.5 inches x 5.5 inches, bragging he is long and thick, hanging 4.5 with nice balls. He was proud of his bulge, proud he was bigger than his friends. His real size, however, is not that big. He actually is 6.2 x 4.8, which is above average.

The truth is that I always enjoyed hunks and I never cared about size. But Eric was obsessed with it. In fact, he always liked men who were willing to worship him. He always looked for men who were younger and smaller than he was, to feel himself like a Master figure. I hated this about him. Our cocks had similar length and he insisted he was much bigger. He was not.

I found out he even had managed to have regular fuck buddies, cheating on me. When I confronted him about it, he just replied saying it was his alpha nature. "I was born to seed", he said.

Of course I was upset about this. At the time, I simply did not know what to do. The last straw was when I noticed he had uploaded two pics of my ass, exposing me in his porn accounts, while claiming he had destroyed me with his "immense dick". At first, I had thought about just leaving him, find someone else etc. However, he was so obsessed with being this Alpha persona, that I decided he needed a reality check.

I called Mr. Thomas and told him I needed his help. Thomas was very competitive, and he had created a rivalry with Eric on almost every aspect of their lives. I discovered they sometimes competed for the same bottoms in Dallas. And Dallas is full of bottoms.

The Swedish Daddy became worried and invited me to have a talk with him in his house. We both left work earlier than we used to. In the way to his home, I thought my plan was going to be successful. Thomas was bigger than Eric everywhere. He surely looked intimidating. I wanted Eric to see he was not this alpha apex he thought he was, that my ex was bigger than him. But my plan was about to become much better than I could have imagined.

This is because on that same night, in Thomas' house, I met his nephew Leo, a man my age who was living with him just for the last five days. Probably thinking that his step-uncle would only arrive at night, as always, 23-years-old Leonardo, completely naked, started to prepare a snack in the kitchen. He didn't hear the front door opening. The three of us were taken by surprise. And that was when my big cock addiction began.

Never in my life I could have imagined a cock could be that big, especially if soft. Pretty impressive long, uncut, thick as fuck, heavily veined, with big loose low hanging egg-sized balls. Staring at it with amazement, I didn't understand what exactly had happened, or even if that thing was real... But Mr. Thomas... he became frozen. He was truly stunned, silent and motionless as if in a catatonic state.

With his cheekbones blushing, Leonardo tried to justify himself to his uncle: "I took two women to your room, because it's a suite bedroom. I thought you wouldn't come back until 10 PM, so I figured it wouldn't be a problem. I apologize."

Thomas must had been still very impressed by the size of that rod in front of him. He couldn't find words and babbled unintelligible things. Leonardo seemed to be in a monologue: "I can go to my room, just give me time to talk to the girls."

"It... It is not necessary... I will sleep in your room," the Muscle Daddy finally said.

Leo felt thankful: "Thanks, Thomas, you are the best. And sorry once more."

The Swedish Viking probably had forgotten about me. I was the one who introduced myself. "I am Aaron, by the way. Thomas' friend."

He came walking towards me, a third leg dangling. He was olive-skinned, smooth and had a bodybuilder frame, almost as muscular as his step-uncle. In truth, I could only stare at that huge soft cock, but I noticed he reached out to shake my hand.

"I am Leo, Thomas' nephew. I am from Colombia. Nice to meet you."

I probably should have kept quiet, but I didn't. I was very impressed. Impulsively, I blurted out a remark: "It is so fucking big!!!". I already had a hard-on.

Leo was amused by my reaction. "Ha ha, thanks, bro. It gets even bigger," he bragged. I was transfixed. It was much, much bigger than Eric's and it was not even hard. Holy fuck!

I was on cloud nine. But the Colombian stud returned to the bedroom with the lunch he had prepared. With an absurdly sized cock swinging from side to side, I noticed Thomas gulping. When the younger man was on his way to the main bedroom, Thomas's eyes followed him. He looked amazing from the back too. A smooth, strong ass, just the way Thomas and Eric liked it.

Visibly uncomfortable, the night was over for Mr. Thomas. But I had already decided that I wouldn't have that conversation with him anymore. His nephew Leonardo had become my focus. He obliterated Eric, he obliterated Thomas.

And how big was his cock? "It gets even bigger", he said. Did he really say that? I could not think about anything else. It was the most perfect thing I had ever seen in my life. That was the cock I needed to see compared to Eric's.

_______________

LEO

I don't care if it is going to sound like I am bragging, but, when I became 18 years old, I already knew I had all the attributes of an Alpha man. Women and men always gave me nice compliments. Handsome, squared jaw, piercing green eyes, cocky grin, manly face, and big feet were just some of my attributes.

I was born in Medellin, Colombia. My mother, also from Colombia, married a wealthy Swedish man, who wanted to raise me as a son. But he died when I was very young, so I never met him properly, just by pictures. There was, of course, the huge amount of money he left. As a result, I spent my childhood in a mansion in the El Poblado neighborhood, with an amazing view of the city's mountains. It didn't hurt that it also had a giant pool in the backyard.

When I was 18 years old, testosterone kept doing wonders in my body. I can't deny it: nature was very, very gentle. I had been hit by puberty like a truck, always outgrowing every piece of clothing. Doing push-ups and abdominal exercises every day helped my transformation into a total jock. No one could believe that I, once a tall, skinny boy, had become a shredded twunk.

But probably the thing people noticed most about me was the size of my cock. Yeah, it had become fucking huge. It was what I liked most about all these body transformations. It certainly attracted looks of envy, but also of deep respect. Few men can understand this feeling of being bigger than everyone else in a room. Spoiler alert: it is good.

When I moved to Bogota to study Business at university, I had become a locker room legend and, when the fame spread, a pussy row formed. I had celebrated when my cock surpassed the 7.5 inches mark, then the 8.0, then the 8.5. When my dick reached 9.0 inches, with an extreme thickness, I already knew I had a porn star cock. What surprised me the most was the fact my own monster kept growing, thickening, and I began to wonder if it would stop. Not that it would bother me. It had reached the remarkable size of 10.1 inches. I was already a star in my university and circle of friends.

But my path to become an Alpha Dom was going to enter a new chapter. I became especially interested in bodybuilding after meeting Santiago Suárez, a 25-year-old Afro-Caribbean man who competed in the Men's Physique category. We became best friends and he realized that I had a lot of potential for competitions. Black, shredded and handsome, Santi was famous for having a BBC.

For two years we trained together nonstop. We created a special bond, like a bromance, always trying to outdo ourselves. Our reputation for being well-hung also aroused curiosity in both of us. It wasn't a few times I caught a few glances from Santi at the bulge in my shorts and I'd be lying if I said I didn't wonder which one of us was bigger.

Then it happened. For my 20th birthday, Santiago bought me a gift: it was a blackboard, so I could register all the muscle gains: arms, thighs, chest. With the help of a tape measure, we wrote down all my current measures and aspirations. Santi was happy with the results, thinking I could become the poster boy of his own work, like his protégée.

I did not see me like that, so I challenged him. I thought I was already on his league, and I wanted to see his results. It turned out I beat him on chest size, and he beat me on thighs size. As for the arms, we were even. I don't know if he had this planned already, but he gave a corky smile as he proposed: "Let's settle this once and for all. How about we check out our cocks' size?"

I agreed. He pulled down his shorts and underwear and showed me his heavy, black cock with a huge head. It was really big, and I gave it a nod of approval. Confident, Santi rested his hands on his hips, certain he wouldn't lose this contest. His BBC was almost epic after all.

To his horror, however, he was about to meet a more massive cock. Mine. I approached him and lowered my boxers very slowly so he could be intimidated by every inch I was revealing. It worked. When he realized he was going to be defeated, there was still meat to be shown. Finally, when all the length of my cock was already out of my underwear, we didn't even need a tape measure to find out: visually mine was bigger and thicker.

"Look at us. I'd hate to be you right now," I bragged. His reaction couldn't be stranger: he kissed me. We were both big masculine men, which made the kiss a mixture of violence and complicity. I felt like we were two mountains of muscle colliding. If my mind was trying to push him away, my body reacted differently: my cock had never been so hard. He insisted on measuring it. He held my cock precisely, as if he wanted the exact measurements. Calculating the length of my pole, Santiago made me realize I was facing a new record: "10.3 inches!", he rejoiced.

"Fuck, I got 0.2 inches bigger." I became so euphoric that a need to dominate Santi arose. I pulled him by the neck, called him a slut and cock-slapped him in a multitude of positions. He seemed in shock seeing me like that but complied. By then, his ebony ass was the only male ass I had fucked, leaving him obsessed by the feeling of having his hole widened. He even stopped eating pussy to serve me.

Santi devoted his time to make me get better at muscularity, taper, symmetry. With my coach's help, I was becoming a roid alpha bull, a hyper masculine beast. Fuck, and I even had a monster cock! But I wanted more. And that's when I discovered, through some old papers, that the man who had adopted me had a brother: Thomas, a Swedish bodybuilder man living in Dallas, in the US.

It turned out my step-uncle Thomas owed my parents a moral debt. His brother's testament was responsible for paying for his Physical Education college and donating a large amount of money to him to open a gym. Time and distance, however, caused the family to lose contact.

At 23 years old, I had graduated from university and was on full mode to dedicate myself fully to fitness life. I decided to call my step-uncle to get some guidance as I planned to spend six months in the US. He seemed to hate the idea but couldn't say no.

Contrary to our expectations, we got along very well. In my mind, my step-uncle was the strongest man I've ever met. I grew up without a father figure, so I was in search of approval and attention. Living with my step-uncle would provide it all. Besides, it was also a hyper-masculine environment. Thomas was a weightlifter, very much into fighting sports and competition. His own work, as gym owner and personal trainer, provided him a full-time contact with training. He decided to help me to achieve my goals.

Although we were not blood related and I had never met him before, Thomas treated me with maximum respect. He lived in a two-bedroom apartment and gave one of the rooms to me so I would have privacy.

There was one problem though. His ass was so firm and muscular to the point that I became distracted. It was big, shaped like a bubble butt, perfectly fitting all his gym shorts. During the first three days, I did not suspect my uncle's interest in men, but, while using Thomas' computer to do some research, I saw that it had a folder named "best butts". I opened it out of curiosity, wanting to know my uncle's taste in women, but found only images of male asses. It was almost a perfect curation of men's asses, but the truth is, my muscular uncle's hard, hot ass was better than all of them.

I got so crazy about his ass that I put off my return to the gym for five days, just fucking some American pussy I met through Tinder, to see if it distracted me. That was when Thomas and a friend of him caught me naked and I realized, for the first time, he might like big cocks.

The next day, over breakfast, I decided to address the issue. "Did it bother you that I brought pussies here?"

"Not at all, it seems you are enjoying life."

"Hey, Thomas, Sofia, one of the girls who were here yesterday, saw your picture in your bedroom and told me you are the hottest daddy. I could introduce you to some of the girls I knew, or to their mothers, if you prefer women over 40. Sofia's mother is hot as fuck. I can talk about you; I think she would be interested."

"Hahaha. You really don't have to worry about me. I get by on this subject," he answered.

"Really, Uncle? I've been living here for almost one week, and I never saw you bring anyone home. Come on, you don't have to be ashamed of me!"

"I am not. It's... more complex than that."

"Do you prefer men, Thomas? You can open up to me. My generation doesn't give a fuck about it."

"Why are you asking?"

I could say I already knew, but I wanted to take things lightly: "I want you to feel comfortable about it. To trust me. I know you are 15 years older than me, that I've been calling you uncle just for fun, but the truth is I see you becoming one of my best friends. We have common interests."

Tomas took a deep breath. "Ok. Yes. That's my thing. I fuck other men."

"That's cool, dude. Now that I know, I can talk to some friends. Sandra's brother, that nurse who came here on Wednesday, told me her cousin is gay and that before seeing mine, his cock was the biggest she had ever seen."

"Oh, don't go that way. I don't care about cocks. I only like butts. Men's butts."

"You player! You are just like me, then."

"What do you mean?", he was truly surprised. "Do you...?"

"Haha, sorry about the confusion. I am not gay. What I mean is, you are the one who penetrates, right?

"100% right."

"Like me, but I fuck women. Pussy, ass, mouth. Any hole is a goal, dude. But I fucked my former coach in the ass. Many times. I guess it makes me bi, then."

Thomas gulped. He could not have imagined it. However, he wanted to make things clear. He hated the possibility of anyone thinking he might be the bottom. "In my world, I am known as a power top. I don't even touch a dick, only mine."

"Cool, dude! So, you never had a cock inside your ass?"

"Never."

"And how do you know you would not like it?"

"Ask yourself the same question."

"Yeah, you got a point." My curiosity had been picked up. "Can I ask you something intimate? If it bothers you, you don't need to answer, of course."

"Try me."

"If you just like to penetrate, why don't you also try it with women? It doesn't make sense to me. I mean, if you are into ass, they also have ass. And, dude, it's so fucking good!"

"Everyone has their own thing. I like the idea of dominating another man. It's in my nature. In bed, I'm a Dom, which is short for the dominator. For me, there's nothing hotter than another man willing to submit himself to me. Like it's a battle that I won. I think women bodies are too fragile." He paused. "I don't know if we can rationalize these things, maybe it's just my fetish."

12