Becoming the Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to it carefully. My uncle had put in words exactly what I was feeling about him. Thomas represented my ideal of masculinity and I wanted to dominate him. I wanted to compete with him. "Is your cock huge like mine, Thomas?"

He did not take the bait. Or pretended not to. "As I told you, when I look at another man's body, cocks are irrelevant. I can't even remember seeing you naked," he told. "So don't worry about it." I thought he was lying.

But I was curious about my uncle's input. I needed to confirm his reaction, the way he stared at me, was not something I was making up.

Before Tomas showed any reaction, I stood up and pulled my immense cock out of my grey sweatpants. My huge slab of soft meat dropped, hitting the table. As it was heavy, it caused an inevitable thud, which caused Tomas to spit out some of his coffee. "I knew it," I thought, while resting my hands on my own hips.

Though countless women and my coach had already told me how huge my cock was, I was seeking validation from my step-uncle. But he was immobilized again, unable to say a word. Amazing how my dick could make him like that. It was an important step towards what I wanted. I snapped him out of his entrancement: "Is your cock bigger than mine, uncle?"

"I don't know, Leonardo, maybe it's a draw," Thomas said, deflecting the issue. He seemed lost, desperately trying to look away. For two reasons he failed: my cock was too big to be out of his visual field; and, as if Tomas was magnetized, his eyes always went back to the anaconda in front of him. To make things even worse, Tomas had a hard-on. He seemed dying for that conversation to end.

However, I was excited about the banter and about the feeling of leaving that massive rough man overpowered: "If you want, one day I'll show you it hard. Women get crazy! I would like your opinion," I said, putting my cock back in my pants. I knew I had taken my hairy-chested jock uncle out of his comfort zone.

I was proud of myself. Shyly, with one of my hands scratching my own hair, I took a deep breath to build up the courage for my final observation: "Hey, Thomas, now I... I wish every other part of my body was bigger. Bigger arms, bigger chest, broader shoulders... I don't want just to go to the gym and maintain what I already have. I want to be even more muscular than you are. Shredded and vascular. Will you help me?"

_______________

AARON

On the way back home, all I thought about was Leo's monster cock. I had not seen it hard and yet it was the biggest cock I've ever put my eyes on. It seemed unreal. I imagined how big it would get when it is hard. Eric needed to see it because he would have his ego crushed. Eric was about to face the true embodiment of an alpha male. And he wasn't even remotely prepared for this contest.

People paid to see Eric's body and to hear how confident he was. He was "Alpha Top Wrestler", one of the most followed Dom accounts on the Internet. They called him Master. Sometimes Daddy. He had a legion of virtual subs.

But, as I said before, Eric was a fraud. He photoshopped pics to enhance his bulge and get easy cash from desperate losers. But Leo... Leo was a real man. I understood it all. He exuded confidence and big dick energy. He was at least ten times the man Eric would ever be.

I closed my eyes and thought about them naked, in a cock size contest. Next to him, Eric's cock felt so tiny and cute, so lacking in thickness. I needed to see this scene live. I jerked off thinking about Eric's journey into the truth.

The next morning, I woke up to a text from my boss, Thomas, requesting that I get to the gym earlier than usual to expedite his nephew's enrollment. Things seemed to fall into place perfectly.

Therefore, I was the one who filled out his admission request. His name was Leonardo Garay, 23 years old, same height as Eric. When I gave him the form for him to sign, I noticed he was adjusting his package inside his grey sweatpants. The fabric was revealing a gigantic volume. His bulge was so insanely big that I couldn't stop staring at it and I went numb. He took me out of my trance by putting the form against my face. "Hey, bro, here it is".

I took him on a tour of each area of ​​the gym. A man of his stature and strength with such a visible dick line cannot go unnoticed, so I noticed everyone was trying to get information about him. He was a showstopper.

"Do you want to start to work out now?", I finally asked him. According to him, Thomas was going to be his personal trainer, so he was going to wait for him.

"You are lucky, Mr. Thomas is the best personal trainer in all Dallas," I told him. "He charges a lot of money and almost no one can get an hour anymore."

He invited me to have coffee while his uncle didn't arrive. As I had arrived earlier than usual, I had some time to spare. Leo asked me a lot of questions about life in Dallas. He spoke English with a charming accent, and he seemed a nice man. When the subject turned to nightlife, I told him I didn't know much about straight places. "I'm bi," he said. "I fuck men too."

Reminding myself of the night before, I gulped. So, he was a prey to Thomas, I assumed. Yet another ass to be used and discarded by the famous Muscle Daddy. A pity. "Are you and Thomas...?", I asked, but he interrupted me.

"We're both exclusively top, so I don't think anything will happen," he answered me.

I felt extremely overjoyed to learn that he was a top. I don't know where that feeling came from. My plans seemed to be back on track.

"You've got a huge dick. It's going to be a hit around here," I teased him.

"Is it bigger than Thomas'?", he asked me. I was having a cold sweat. I had never cheated on Eric before, but it was the perfect opportunity. And I wanted it, I needed this, after so much Eric had put me through.

"I'd have to see it again," I told him.

"I don't mind showing it again to you," he confidently told me.

"We can go to my car. I parked there," I pointed. We left the money on the table and went to my car. I was already having a hard-on. He got into the driver's seat, and I got into the passenger seat. His bush was already bursting out. Although I had seen it the night before, I could not believe there was that much meat coming off those pants. When he finally got it all out, I understood the fascination some guys have with big dicks.

I had never seen a cock that combined those insane levels of length and girth. It was everything Eric wished he had. It was a huge, thick, beautiful cock. Without any doubt, it was shaped to be a perfect, superior rod, accompanied by giant balls. Maybe that was his mission, with nature choosing him to break boundaries, be the alpha among alphas.

Amazed, I could have stared at that work of art forever if Leo hadn't interrupted my trance. "Do you want to smell it?" he asked. He didn't tell me to touch him, it was an invitation to another sensory experience, an uncommon one. I approached that huge piece of meat and took a deep breath. He smelled of male, of musk, of testosterone. I was all clean and tidy, and he was all sweaty. It was intoxicating. I'd never been this close to a big dick.

He took my left hand and guided it to the base of his monster cock. It was like he was a man of a superior species, I felt totally dominated and at his mercy. I stroked that huge cock along its entire length and felt completely ecstatic as I realized it was hardening. It felt like I was awakening a beast. It was getting much bigger and intimidating than I had anticipated. Instinctively, I brought my hands to my mouth, visibly impressed.

It was an extraordinary, beautiful cock that met all the requirements: hardness, thickness, length. Everything about that dick screamed BIG. Big balls, big head, even the hands that held it were huge. Leo was my age, but he looked like a roid alpha bull, a hyper masculine beast. Fuck, and he even had a monster cock!

It was the first time I saw one that big. Eric and Thomas had attitude, but they didn't have the proper equipment to be at the top of the game. Leo's cock, on the other hand, was absurdly big to the point of being menacing. Leo was like the boss of the last stage, the predator of the food chain, the ultimate alpha man. I felt both joyful and afraid to behold something so big and masculine in front of me. I had no idea how fascinating a dick that size could be.

He displayed his big cock with a dirty grin, as if he was used to the power his sheer thickness brought to anyone who saw it. For me, the effect was nothing different. I needed to feel it, to wet it with my saliva.

"Do you like big cocks?" he asked. Up until that point in my life, I wouldn't have been able to genuinely answer that question. But, yes, I was amazed at what I was seeing, and so I just nodded. "Open your mouth," he said.

Perhaps in an amateurish, clumsy, inexperienced way, I stuck my tongue out, facing at that huge cock head. Unlike Eric and I, he had an uncut, intact cock, which gave him a more robust look.

I played with my tongue on the glans, on the foreskin, making circular motions. To get more stability, I held the shaft with both hands, the only possible way to be able to hold it properly. There was a lot of meat to be explored. From the base to the glans, I admired him, kissing him and wetting him with my tongue, while still looking into his eyes, grateful for this opportunity.

I wish my mouth were bigger to be able to wrap all the thickness, but I couldn't give up the challenge. I opened it as wide as I could, certain it would be brutal. I couldn't hurt him with my teeth, and I knew it would be painful to keep my mouth open like that for a long time.

"Relax or the pain is going to be unbearable," he said as he gently slapped my jaw. The huge cock head touched my lips, entering the oral cavity and I loved every second of it. My jaw ached, my mouth was as wide as it could be, and my eyes were watering. Sometimes I needed him to take his dick out of my mouth, to pour drool out and get some air.

Using my throat like an object, Leo pushed his cock as far as I could handle it. Trying to suppress the gag reflex, I wanted to give him total access to my throat because he deserved it. But I was too inexperienced: Eric's dick was something insignificant, like a little worm next to Leo's anaconda. For minutes, I tried to deepthroat the obscene length in front of me, failing every time.

After a few minutes in a feeling of ecstasy and fascination, I caught air and begged him: "Please fuck me." I looked around for some condoms Eric had bought that were in the glove compartment.

"Those regular sized condoms don't work for me. I need an XXL," he told me with a disappointed face. Sure. Obvious. There was nothing average about this man. I moaned.

I begged for Leo to cum, before going back to slurping all his cock. Then, he moved his right hand to my ass, to my tight, smooth hole. When I felt his thick middle finger against the entrance to my hole, I desperately came. Noticing it, Leo decided to speed up the thrusts, drenching my mouth with his thick, white cum. Like a waterfall, his big dick didn't stop gushing. Feeling like a champion, he was very proud of the huge amount of cum being released.

Ecstatic, I had my mouth full of cum, lying in his crotch, as I watched that monster cock softening. He patted my head, "Relax, you did well for your first experience with a big dick. Next time I'll put it in your ass."

I smiled. There would be a next time then. My revenge was starting to take shape. I decided to ask him very directly: "Would you fuck me in front of my boyfriend, Eric?"

"Sure. But send me a picture of him first, focusing on his ass. I want to check if we are just going to cuckold him, or if there are going to be two asses in line waiting for me."

"Eric is a top," I thought. I think it would take repetitive humiliations about his so-called alpha status and his cock size to get him there. But if anyone could do it, this man was Leo.

We saw Thomas, Leo's step-uncle, in his motorbike, arriving in his gym. "It's time for me to go, I have to arrange my training routine with Thomas," Leo told me.

As I watched him get out of the car, I decided to warn him, "Leo, beware of your uncle. He's known as a domineering guy and he's very strong. I think you'll end up becoming rivals. Don't tease him too much. I've heard some stories..."

He turned to me, propping his forearm against the car door. I could only pay attention to the volume his thick cock was making in his pants. He then asked me: "Thomas told me his dick is the same size as mine. Can you confirm?"

I laughed. "You're MUCH bigger, Leo. But Thomas never bottoms."

He then winked at me and left.

Driving back to my house, I thought about Eric. Some months ago, he had decided to follow a strict routine to get even bigger. Nutrition, gym, medicine, aerobic, creams, pumping, personal trainer, it was all on his radar to become bigger and more muscular. This increased his popularity. His porn account had more and more followers each day. In addition to that, to make his cock also look bigger, he started to use underwear that had a pouch, creating a shape that misled those who saw the volume in his pants.

And then I thought about Leo. As strong and as handsome as Eric, the same height, just as dedicated to sports. They had the same muscular body structure; they both were chiseled studs whose muscles were made to be worshipped. On the cock size department, however, there was no similarity at all.

Because of this, I needed to see Eric's reaction to being directly compared to a man with a dick so much bigger than his own. My boyfriend was about to face the true embodiment of an alpha male. And I felt that, even if he didn't know it yet, being so obsessed with cock size, Eric also would enjoy that dose of humiliation. I was ready to the tall white stud's downfall.

12