All Comments on 'Becoming the Perfect Wife Ch. 05'

by alebann

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but the premise of the husband having complete control without the wife's knowledge or consent is a deal breaker for continuing the fantasy that she is anything but a toy for his pleasure. The story would have been vastly improved if his ability to insert commands were severely limited from the start and the dynamic had been whether his horny human brain could outsmart the machine by appealing to what remained human in the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I would have liked to see where this could have gone, I had a serious problem with believing that a technology as advanced as that would have to be would allow someone to change anyones personality on a whim. Considering the legal argument that was posed in the bedroom with her law office partner, I couldn’t see where people would be allowed to put someone they trust in charge and have them make any changes they like and that was the point that you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolute wonderful story.

I hope one day you will continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You could push the series forward with her gradually becoming less and less human. Like by the end of her husband's life she's shed most of the humans affectations and looks more like a convention chrome plated gynoid and acts more like a walking Venus-6000. Then after her husband dies without transferring into a robot body, she looses touch completely and like a 100 years down the line she transfers into a space ship like the "Bobiverse" series.

lawyerwifelawyerwifealmost 2 years ago

this was such a well done, well written serie... I think that you can honestly tone down the sexy parts and offer it for serious publication as a good piece of science fiction, and I mean that as a huge compliment, even though I enjoyed the sexy parts a lot.

thank you for writting this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Transformation and domination written with a positive outcome are a rare treat; I really enjoyed reading about the character's new mind as she saw herself as a loyal machine

One of the best stories I've read in quite some time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Great story! I personally would love to see it continue one day, but am content with how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found this series to be delightful, compelling and arousing. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you continue it in the future. For now, I am looking forward to reading your other series!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Great story, well told, but I hoped for more Loving Wife stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this story series. Sad to see it end. Would love to read more

MetaBobMetaBob10 months ago

*Very* nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is an excellent story. Well done. Please continue writing the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous