Becoming the Perfect Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy yourself?" James said.

I fiddled with getting my charging cable connected to the car console and inside my armpit, "Absolutely. I hope you had a good time."

"I did. It's a weirdly nice feeling seeing everyone ogle you and know you're going home with me." He placed his hand on my thigh. "Did you look at your list of commands?"

"No, but I'm assuming the nipples were one of them." I sighed happily and lightly rubbed them both through the dress.

"That's one. Any complaints?"

"Nope! Can I look at the others?"

"Sure, there was just the one other one."

I instinctually called it up. 'You are a brilliant, beautiful and confident woman and have no reason to be afraid of your coworkers or what they think.'

It was so sweet it almost brought a tear to my eye. Then I started to wonder if I had felt more human because Master had ordered me to feel that way. And as I fell into that rabbit hole and stared at the lights from the other cars, I gave up.

I wasn't going to be my old self ever again. I was never going to resolve whether or not the old Elizabeth was dead. I could only be the new Elizabeth. And I had to admit the new Elizabeth was better. Woman, wife, robot, sexdoll, whatever, I was better. Driving myself crazy wasn't helping anyone, especially Master.

I looked over to him, and thought about our wedding. I thought about reassuring that old version of myself that she was making the right choice. It may have been bumpy. It may have been a little out of my control. But I was so happy being owned by this man.

"May I make a suggestion, Master?"

"Sure."

"I don't think Melody is really expecting us at home. You could take me to a hotel and use me however you want." I would probably have to fuck him with the charging cable in my armpit and stay plugged in all night, but it would be worth it.

His eyes drifted away from the road for a moment, "Do you really want to do that now?"

"Yes, Master. Serving you would make this night complete."

This is the final part of the story. I may or may not revisit these characters/universe. upvotes and comments are appreciated to an unhealthy degree.

12