All Comments on 'Becoming Wifey Ch. 01'

by hfernandez1983

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Dawn191270Dawn191270over 5 years ago
Just keep this level of love

I liked the fact I felt the love of the two main characters shine through . Please keep it like this well done Great start . Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

A very nice and hot story. Please continue with the honeymoon. Maybe a beach setting with Stella in a bikini. Some lovely tan lines .

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Great

Loved the story ..more please

LateCDLateCDover 5 years ago
Loved it

Great start. The possibilities are endless. Is the switch just for the wedding and honeymoon or will it become a way of life? Love it.

cdmonicacdmonicaover 5 years ago
True love story

Thank you for such a beautiful story. I love it when the couple is fully into the acts of dressing and role reversal, none of that blackmail and humiliation nonsense. Please continue your tale of this great couple

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NVover 5 years ago
Lovely story

Thank you for sharing a story that doesn't include some of the usual story line items. It is nice to read something that is tenderly written and comes across as respectful for both parties without the common plot twists where we find out that the woman has been in a long term relationship with a dominant woman and the man becomes the cuckolded or sissified slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the honeymoon, great idea with the tan lines, how about the pre holiday shopping for the afore said bikini and a trip to the beauty and tanning salon.

tonitemptstonitemptsover 5 years ago
Great Story

That was very nice. I enjoyed reading that and I agree with Dawn. They are great together, keep them that way. Of course even if you didnt I bet I'd still like Chapter 2.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

Almost too good to be true, but I also know that things like this actually happen too. This story so far could have been broken down to two chapters, telling of the emotion that took place, or their experimentation. A small preface would have been nice.

Most of us (CD/TV/sissy) have dreamed about a time when something like this would happen. I am looking forward to chapter 2.

sissymidasissymidaover 5 years ago
omg

what a beautiful love story keep it up, I cant wait to read about there life as Hubby and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome start

Hi, i am big fan of your writings and gender role reversal between couples, So superb start for this one and please continue this also

...Requesting you to please write one more part of Jenny & Mile stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hfernandez1983 returns!

One of the best authors on this site.

Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lust

Other than the hidden agenda, this yarn teases and satisfies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True love and complete trust!

It was a great story of love and trust! Terrific!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great story

I loved this story. While I'm a CD I don't have the desire to totally become female. Instead, I would love to go out in public as a woman and have my wife and my male lovers fuck me deep and hard -- like the faggot sissy cocksucking slut that i am.

Please continue this story. I can't wait to read what happens next with this couple.

ThegentlesoldierThegentlesoldierabout 5 years ago
Reversed Role Marriage

This is a very Hott story. I love it. Most crossdresser fantasizes about this very thing, although most of us probably don't even venture outside the safety of our private homes. I hope to read more on this story. The Honeymoon would be an asome continuation of this wild fantasy.

Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 4 years ago

I dig it! Although my wife and I got married conventionally, we're planning a two bride wedding so she can properly marry Rochelle; my female self. The notion of being a bride is a surreal fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
date night?

Maybe to demonstrate how beautiful (& passable?) Stella is, Danni shows her off at a lesbian bar? Or they go for a girls night out, dancing and flirting with random guys, then home for some hard fucking?

Pat2610Pat2610over 2 years ago

Mmm husband wants to be a bride to Leroy our black snake lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a smoking hot date to dream story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story please do continuous sometime

stiffie69stiffie69over 1 year ago

Great story! There was a good amount of real feelings going on here. Now, how far will he go as her :"wife"?

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983over 1 year agoAuthor

Hello all.

It has been a really really long time. I know I started this story and sort of stuck with a title that dictates that this is a multi-part series. However life has been getting in the way in a big capacity. I can't even begin to remember how long it has been since I wrote this. I do appologize to all the readers and people who have given so much love to my works and I know its disheartening to see that I have not been able to continue a lot of things. However, I am looking to change all of that now.

First off, I am trying to get back into the writing fold. I have some great ideas for loving couples that engage in the kind of sexual acts as we've seen in the Jenny & Mike series and this story as well. However, I am still trying to decide which one to pick out yet. So it will take some time but I am looking to start a new project.

Secondly, I am not sure IF and WHEN i will be able to continue Becoming Wifey. Now i initially this story was part of some wish fulfillment from my end and I was glad to see the love it got. But I am not so sure where to take this characters just yet. I am not saying this series might not see the light of day but I am hopeful that I can pick this one up again and continue it to give it more justice.

I do hope that you all understand and I hope that I can do something soon and write something for the community of readers that has shown their support and love throughtout this great journey I embarked on since I fist started writing and posting in Literotica.

Thank you to all the readers and well wishers.

Tootight1Tootight111 months ago

Good. Sounded real good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Since both of them are happy that's the best thing long as they don't take it out of their marriage and only keep between the 2 of them that's all the matters it is a great story maybe you can turn you on I'm a Danny pregnant and make a happy family

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story maybe you can continue it on and everything will be okay into the future as husband and wife still a fantastic story Maybe Danni become pregnant and Steve or Stella they can stay home and raise the baby and Danny can go and be the breadwinner maybe that's another story that you can come up with take care

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhfernandez1983@hfernandez1983
Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I rece...

SIMILAR Stories