Becoming Wifey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...you...you...oh my fucking god! You're the man Danni! Please keep fucking me!"

"Yeah? You like my big fat cock inside that tight little man pussy of yours?"

"Yes! Please, fuck me harder!"

As soon as she heard those words, she became an animal possessed and really began to drill into me. I held on to the bed, groaning and moaning as Danni grunted with each stroke.

Her speed slowed down as it was clear that she was getting a bit tired. She grabbed onto my arms and slowly continued to fuck me. My cock kept rubbing into the sheets stimulating me as the pleasure rose to levels that were beyond measurable. Never had I thought that this is how my wedding night would unfold, but now that I was here and at this point, I was in complete heaven.

I could feel sweat dripping on my shoulders as I knew Danni was getting tired. I pushed her off of me and got her on her back. I picked the lube from the nightstand next to the bed and applied some more onto my sphincter and some onto her glistening cock.

Getting on top of her, I positioned her big cock at the entrance of my opening and impaled myself on her. Danni grabbed onto my fake tits as I began to grind into her hips. It took me a while to get the complete rhythm of riding her, but soon I was riding her like a pornstar. The more I humped her, the more pressure she felt on her mound and would let out soft moans.

She grabbed on to my cock, which I had completely forgotten about by this point, and began to jerk me off hard. As I rode her trying to bring her close to an orgasm, she jerked me off trying to finish me off. It didn't take long after that. We both almost came in unison with Danni getting off first and me following almost a minute later as ropes of cum flew all over her chest. Once we had both ridden the crescendo of our orgasms, I fell on top of her.

As we both caught out breath, I slowly got off her cock, leaving an empty feeling inside my ass and fell on the bed. We both cuddled as I placed myself on the nook of her shoulder while she put her arm around me.

She ran her soft hands on my face as I smiled at her.

"Thank you," I said, leaning further into her body.

"For what?" she asked.

"For the most special day of my life. I couldn't have hoped for our wedding to have ended better than this."

Danni lay quiet on my bed as she traced her hands around mine.

"What is it?" I asked, tensed.

"Nothing. Just that... frankly, I thought I'd have to really convince you into this. But, you were so sporting I mean you went along with it all so well. I... I just hope that you didn't feel forced into it."

It was my turn to be quiet. She was being quite honest about it and I was thinking of the right words to say.

"Truthfully, yes I was surprised at first. I didn't know how to react. We've been together for over two years and you've opened me up to so many experiences. I thought I'd at least try it. I mean, I knew if I was uncomfortable at any given point of time then it would have all stopped and..." but she cut me off by putting her finger on my lips.

"Shhh. I love that you trust me so much, but let's not ruin the moment."

"I love you, my darling husband."

"And, I love you, my beautiful wife."

To Be Continued.

If you enjoyed reading this story, then please do vote for it, leave your comments or contact me through the profile on my page and let me know what you thought. I do plan to continue this story future and maybe send Stella & Danni on a honeymoon perhaps. Or if you have any suggestions on what you think happens next, please do write to me... I might just incorporate it into the next chapter!

12