All Comments on 'Bed and Breakfast'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments (Page 2)
irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

Simple little story but enjoyable to read.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year ago

I think I hit the wrong button (AGAIN) so let's try this again. Great story, as usual from you. 6 stars (Again, that's right, I can't count!) but it deserved it. The Bear approves. I like your stuff and will continue to read it. You always root for the good guy and try to even-handedly trash the B's (Bitches and Bastards) Love it, but in the U.S., a little more bloodshed would always be welcomed. And don't worry about nixrox's comments. Anyone who likes corvettes and camaros (NOTE: the c's are small. Just like the cars. Plastic fantastic piece of shit, Sorry, dear. I digress.) In America, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Keep writing, I'll keep reading- even L-O-N-G other2other1 stories.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally we get a story without ridiculously excessive monetary compensations, and what do we get? Ridiculously excessive sentences.

Can't win in this section...

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

First half was a great story and then you just fucked it up! A man who has just had his life torn into total shreds is not about to “fall in love” over night and then go off with Ionian and have what amounts to a sex binge for a month that erases all the destruction. Mel was right he need to see a shrink! I understand you wanted him to have a happy ending ( I guess in more ways than one) but if that had happened a year or more later it might have seemed somewhat realistic. This just felt totally contrived and actually morally repugnant.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Why would you say, "conservative clothing but in a very professional manner?" Isn't conservative clothing, almost my its very nature, professional?

\

"The woman who had risked a lot to let me know of Candice's betrayal" - What did she risk? She was leaving soon anyway, and Thomas should be very grateful.

\

If something happened to him now, as his heir wouldn't she automatically become the beneficiary of the trust?

\

"I told myself I was still married, and fidelity meant a lot to me." - I never understood this attitude. His wife is cheating with at least four men, gets made air-tight, and he's worried about being faithful?

\

@SwordWielder,it was actually a four bedroom, three modest bedrooms and a large king. Still needs another with four kids, though!

\

Definitely too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Parts good, some far fetched moments all ends up very conveniently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No disrespect intended but I could swear I was reading a StangStar story, as a fan of his that is high praise.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

you where on the 4 to 5 scale untill you took in the slut kids. Its an around the way cuckolding. Why would anyone want to raise someone that cheated so over the top's spawn?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good Story. Glad you are back. Hope your real world problems are behind you.

LWLover60LWLover60about 1 year ago

Always look forward to your stories, another great read!

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When a child is placed with a public or private agency for adoption, the rights and responsibilities of the biological parents have been legally terminated or surrendered. As a result, there could be no claim for child support from the biological father, no matter how satisfying that concept might be in some cases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Three starts at best, sorry.

One of your major flaws, indeed, a major flaw of many writers in the category, is the unexplainable and unprovoked stupidity of the wife. If it was just the cheating fine, but you added the murder plot, and that's where the stupidity just stops being believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@the Aussie who wrote the very long comment re: Still proving your non-Aussie credentials, huh?

.

I wish I could give ratings to comments. You'd get 5*. Unfortunately, that's a bit more than the story itself will get due to the massive plot holes even this Yank could see.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Really great story.

moralcompassmoralcompassabout 1 year ago

I'm a fellow Victorian but I don't rate Melbourne's restaurant culture higher than Sydney, Brisbane, or Adelaide. I haven't been to Perth or Darwin for many years and I have never been to Hobart but I assume they are all good as well. We are fortunate in Australia to be blessed with high-quality products and well-trained chefs. With our multicultural population, we get a worldwide range of cuisines. If you want a really enhanced food experience try New Zealand, the dining in Ackland is fantastic.

Once again a very well-written comprehendible story but you often let yourself down with errors of fact such as the Australian divorce laws.

Being originally from SA I was brought up with a number of people whose ancestors originated in Germany. My second wife is German and I can attest that German girls are very sexual and can be submissive. But I have never known any sexually inexperienced girl like your character to debase themselves the way she did.

Thank you for the story and Keep up the good work.

KirkelKirkelabout 1 year ago

You are one of the best!

Absolutely enjoy reading you stories and loo forward to seeing your name every day.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Forgiveness would be helpful to the husband, maybe he can reach that point someday. Forgiveness does NOT mean reconciliation... they're two separate actions, but he's already remarried so it's a moot point.

.

He could never trust her again, not with the crazy over-the-top behavior she exhibited, but if he can forgive her, he'll be able to lay that burden down and move on in peace. Leave her to her demons: that's more than enough punishment. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I regard myself as something of a fan of yours . When I see your name on a story , I look forward to reading it .

This one , however , did nothing for me .

Why and how did Candice begin to conspire with these people ?

Was it a simple case of adultery that got out of hand by drawing in more participants ?

How did adultery become an idea to commit murder , or was it the idea of murder led to adultery?

I found the whole thing over the top . Unrealistic , and therefore not enjoyable .

kelchakelchaabout 1 year ago

4*

Iona, as a love interest is too much, too soon. She detracts from the angst and greatly lessens the emotional impact of the story.

Thanks for the work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous

RE: Hey Other2other1,

Who died and left you as the Head Dick, or is that Richard Cranium.

@nixrox, you must be kidding about the corvette. It is NOT a reliable vehicle. I'd rather have a Pinto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As with most of other2other1's stories, no attempt is ever made to give a satisfactory explanation for the wife's behaviour, nor for the equally incredible behaviour of the other villains.

So we suspended our logical thinking and let ourselves be entertained...

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

Why would you say, "conservative clothing but in a very professional manner?" Isn't conservative clothing, almost my its very nature, professional? - Don't you mean "by its very nature"? I would think NOT!

Concretive clothing could be what a woman might wear to the grocery store, and I don't see this as being professional.

\

"The woman who had risked a lot to let me know of Candice's betrayal" - What did she risk? She was leaving soon anyway, and Thomas should be very grateful. - Iona was obviously in love with Thomas, by letting Thomas know about Candice could have jeopardized a friendship!

\

If something happened to him now, as his heir wouldn't she automatically become the beneficiary of the trust? - She, she who?

\

"I told myself I was still married, and fidelity meant a lot to me." - I never understood this attitude. His wife is cheating with at least four men, gets made air-tight, and he's worried about being faithful? - Some people still have morals.

\

@SwordWielder,it was actually a four bedroom, three modest bedrooms and a large king. Still needs another with four kids, though!

\

Definitely too long. -I didn't think so, there was a lot to cover. Unless it had been edited and edited and edited to sound like a police report!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

Great story.

I haven't read all of your stories , but the ones I have read have been outstanding.

Thank you Mr. Other. Looking forward to your next story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

An enjoyable story. 5*, of course.

KtYe3XKtYe3Xabout 1 year ago

As always, I had a ball reading this. Looking forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are parts of this story that I didn’t care for. (Yeah, I know this is Lit, but some sexual extremes are not to my liking). But, any author that can make me cry gets a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see that you are getting some flask in the comments, and I suppose if you’ve bungled realism a bit that’s fair. But I enjoyed this as I’ve enjoyed your other posts. I think it’s a lot about your portrayals of the main characters. They are deeply upset, but they don’t scream incoherently, don’t torture the offenders, and seem both pretty real and pretty likable. Thanks.

I did have trouble with one sentence in which he is speaking of Iona: “She encouraged me but ensured that I knew I was the one that would never enjoy her body.” ????

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 year ago

Only one issue .... please stop with all the men vomiting.

"Jimmy fucked my wife???? <vomit>

"She's fucking her boss" <puke>

"OMG the bitch sucked his fucking prick" <spewing projectiles>

It doesn't happen. LOL

woodrangewoodrangeabout 1 year ago

This old kiwi is pleased to read your work again.really looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story...thanks for introducing me to "Spiderbait"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That bores me.

5 pages of non-stop exposition. For something so over the top, there's so little drama or tension.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

Yes this story isn't breaking any new ground but nothing wrong with a comfortable path to take. Good story, an interesting conspiracy with far more players involved then I expected. I liked that while he forgave his ex that didn't mean reconciliation of any form, what she did and planned to do was too much and I wouldn't have even blamed the character for not forgiving her if not for his daughter (and she most certainly was his despite who made her). 5 stars and faved.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Second half of the tale was excellent at every level. I had tears in my eyes as Candice saw her daughter for the first time. 5*

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Great story! The longer ones have to be really interesting to get me to even skim through the story, but I read every word of this one. I thought it was that good.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Dude seriously this was just bad you should of just done a rewrite you obviously knew it wasn't right which was why you didn't publish it. This was definitely a premise that needs more time to flesh out the story. The new girl, new friend he basically replaced his entire life within a chapter.

Your actually pretty good as a writer in my opinion but a story works or doesn't at its basic premise. I still enjoy your work and even this one I still read throughout.

lukeey90lukeey90about 1 year ago

Iona oooooh iona

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ahhh could I just point out that the penguins don’t come in until after dark, and you can only view them from the stands built at the nature reserve.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Mate, as an Aussie you should be ashamed of using the word ass instead of arsenal like a civilised human. Also conspiracy to commit murder generally incurs lesser punishment in Australia than committing murder. The average prison term served for murder is no longer than 12 years. Your 35 year sentence for conspiracy is way out and more like sentences handed down in shithole countries. Otherwise a good tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For me, a very short review. Just a wonderful story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More word salad with Improbable dressing. You need someone to beta read this stuff and be honest with you.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 1 year ago

As always an interesting and compelling story worth every bit of 5 stars. I am really happy that you are back as I missed your engaging stories, look forward to future episodes. Please don’t concern yourself with dim witted criticism on length of prison sentences as anyone reading the story doesn’t care if it is logistically correct because it is a tale of FICTION after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I only know what the tale says about Australian laws, but my ignorance was bliss while reading.

No need for a BTB scenario because the law took care of that. It seemed like that many people involved were overkill but I didn’t write the story. Anyway another 5 star tale.

Bill S.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Not up to your usual standards but thanks for offering up your writings. Looking forward to the upcoming stories from you.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 1 year ago

I love your stories 5 stars

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956about 1 year ago

You’ve done much better.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Nicely done. Candice got rather a long sentence, it seems, having been somewhat coerced and grossly used. Her betrayal was extreme, but her breakdown might reflect a lack of mental stability before that, which should have been taken into consideration at her sentencing, it would seem.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

I agree with xlucklee, I also love your stories. Please never give up and continue writing forever more.

other2other1other2other1about 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all,

This might flame a few of the Anonymous comments (I’m expecting it), but seriously, think about what you’re posting to authors in your private comments that go to email. In the past, nasty comments about my stories just show shallow people that are more than likely the ‘Disney’ villains in my stories. But being told to ‘Fuck off and die’ after writing this one. thats kind of harsh…

Yes, I know this is not one of my best (It was one of the first stories I drafted), Yes, I am an Aussie and I know this one doesn’t comply with Aussie laws (I just wrote this one in my early writing with no research).

Can I just ask that everyone sit back and either enjoy the story, or move along. If some of the hate I have gotten over the past couple of days is also being passed onto other authors, then it’s no wonder that a lot of people never write more than a story of two before moving on.

Thank you to those that encourage, everyone else, chill, seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would you look at that. 26thNC admits below that he doesn’t really read these stories in this category, but simply skims through them. It proves once again that the main reason he is here is to make lame comments and be a total pain in the ass. Once again he proves to everyone else just how much of a clown he truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get the feeling from this story that you don’t quite understand the actual laws of Australia. It’s odd as this story is filled with lawyers. Conspi to commit murder does not carry such a heavy penalty. And the fact that you had nine people in on the plot seems way over the top. There is no way nine people would all be good with killing someone. All it would have taken was one to have doubts or to feel guilty. Had you only had the wife sleeping with one or two others it may have been a bit more believable. Heck, you never even explained how all of them came to be fucking her. Overall the writing wasn’t bad, but the plot holes were a bit disconcerting.

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Thks again..I really look forward to your next story..Keep up the good work

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Read it, now I know why it scored so low. Page 4, all of that love scene needs to be reworked. No respectable woman says "come on my face", she acted like a Slut, just like his slut soon to be Ex Wife. You had a nice rebound romance going with Iona, them dropped the ball Bigtime. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a muted story? Conspiracy to commit murder. Gang bangs, embezzlement ?

Betrayal by all of his closest relationships. Wow.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 year ago

Excellent work as ever, Double or Nothing is one of my outright favourite stories, really enjoyed the angle on this.

Simon_Masters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ignore the pedants and let me give you five stars

Beardog325Beardog325about 1 year ago

I’m glad to see another story from you. You have become one of my favorite authors! Please keep up the great work. I’ve reread most of your stories. Thanks!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 year ago

Interesting 🤔. Not knowing much about down under I appreciate the after word giving some culture inside to the stories scene. Overall interesting characters, good storytelling and dialogue making it worth reading and I was entertained. Mission accomplished.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story.

Enjoyed it immensely, Keep up the great work!

PS Don't worry about the other idiots.....................................

woodrangewoodrangeabout 1 year ago

I am reading through all your work again. You write damn good stories, sited just over the ditch. Stuff the knockers, keep writing there's a lot of people who appreciate you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Feel goods for sure, satisfying and fulfilling. It did bother me a bit why they didn't get married before the children came. Seems a bit rough on the kid to be born a bastard, when it's not that difficult to get hitched before baby comes. It was a discordant note in an otherwise harmonious song. I guess I just don't get the logic. They obviously loved each other enough to have a baby together, so what prevents? Puzzling.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961about 1 year ago

You, Sir, never fail to impress me. You are a fantastic writer. I love and hate the characters I am supposed to. Sometimes I see a never where an ever should be. Makes me wonder if you dictate your stories. Your pace was flawless. The denouement was eloquently exposed by the appropriate character and it had a happy ending. I felt the ending was well fleshed out and I didn't feel cheated, like I do with some other writers that rush to end with no closure. I was limited to a 5 *, I'd give more if I could. KUDOS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another five star story. I salute to you for your beautiful and wonderful romantic stories. Definitely a five star ✨✴️✨✴️✨✴️✨✴️✨✴️

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good story, nicely written my usual thoughts are it’s all about money, and power people, but it’s just a story that I liked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At heart, the corrupted wife's fall made no sense. That her boss, his boss, his lawyer, & his friend would be a crew regularly screwing & even gangbanging her defied reasonableness. That she ultimately would prefer a fifth of his inheritance rather than sharing the whole is inconceivable. Apart from those incongruencies, it was an intriguing story about rebuilding a good life after shattering betrayal--and a fun read!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[10.04.23]

Excellente!

I appreciate the bits 'n' bobs 'bout Melbourne, much like when I incorporated places in 'Sin City' (Las Vegas) and parts of SoCal (Southern California) and a handful of other places with my own writing.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again a great story after reading the first two titles...5* ! Need to read more of your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unsure if anyone else has noticed this but…….page 4… She encouraged me but ensured that I knew I was the one that would never enjoy her body. Ummmm huh? Never enjoy? Am I missing something here? DMW

lerenardruselerenardruseabout 1 year ago

I love your stories, they are filled with passion, love, anger and forgiveness. If I've learned a good life lesson, it's this. Never hold a grudge. Keep writing these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very well htought plot and the best part is that the sex is interlaced at the right places to the right extent so you dont feel it is just another hit and run story. really enjoyed it. 5 stars for sure. the emotions were so intact in all the charecters :)

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
OUTSTANDING 5 Star Story

It was prefect and so well played. Great storytelling and the right amount of drama sex and emotions. Top shelf entertainment. This was an entertaining read. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As always, a well written & thought out story by this great writer. Love it that he's able to find love while emotionally damaged by his then wife. Perhaps a bit too fast, but the emotional opposites & his roller-coaster was actually, writing wise, very well done. 5 stars at least. To author Mr. Other: thanks 4 sharing the talents that I wish I had! Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All aspects of your story have touched us deeply!

We didn’t enjoy the whoring, cheating and sluting; but there was a wholeness to the story with the saving Grace, new found love, and eventual some redemption.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Excellent, as all your stories are, thanks. Guess prison time in OZ is much more severe than in the USA for conspiracy to commit murder. Did the right thing by adopting Macy as someone would learn of her bio parents and prison, etc. and it would probably devastate her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I felt for Thomas, unable to put myself in the position of receiving the shock of the wife not only slutting around, but ready to kill her husband, even if grudgingly. For money. Story was very well told. However, I can't understand the wives doing something like this then, sometime just before or after the divorce, wanting to talk to their husbands. Yes, I know this's fiction, but it seems that too many writers put this into their story. I'd love to read where, not only the husband doesn't meet his ex, but tells her to fuck off, & not go to any meeting. Great writing, but what did the other players get? 5/5 stars

rainlilyseedrainlilyseedabout 1 year ago

Wanna see my impression of Owen Wilson? "Wow." Nailed it. As did you with this wonderful story.

FrazabqFrazabqabout 1 year ago

Good story but there is no way that a Victoria judge would give 35 years for attempted murder.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47about 1 year ago

I love your stories, simple as that. Sadly coming to the end of them. Will send you a message when I have finished them all. Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

GLineGLine12 months ago

Tired story line, dragged out. This is way too long, like most of your stories, copied from several others. Other.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He just got betrayed. and the first thing he did was to get into a relationship with another girl. Really?! **

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant i really enjoy all your stories

Calico75Calico7512 months ago

Overall, I really liked it. I love it when the bad guys get what they deserve. A couple of things bothered me, but I know in short fiction, sometimes shortcuts in logic are necessary. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There were aspects of this story that I really liked and aspects that seemed far-fetched. On the positive side, adopting his ex-wife's daughter was unexpected and admirable. I also enjoyed how Mel was portrayed.

The ease with which he fell in love, suffering no trust issues, was far-fetched. Three stars for me.

~Tom from NC

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Most of your stories

seem to have the same basic plot. And WTH is it with the protag of every story having the surname Other?

AllNigherAllNigher11 months ago

Enjoyed it even if it wasn't groundbreaking. I always hate the bedroom talk where they talk loving about that being the best fuck of their lives I guess it happens but it doesn't sound likely to me. That said .. Is Literotica, so....

TG700TG70011 months ago

This sir is a great story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best writers on the site. Always top quality

nightowl57nightowl5710 months ago

Have to agree with others one of the best writers on here ,I enjoy reading all your stories they are well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Of course he adopted the daughter, of course he beat a prisoner with guards present, and of course his adoption saved Candice and turned her into a model prisoner. Jesus man. You're all about over the top nonsense huh? So no jail time for assaulting a prisoner in a prison huh?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I for one loved it, it has all the emotional elements that I want in a story and some great steamy sex.

What the comment said yesterday, yeah I love the over the top. I don't know about you but I come here to escape, I don't want reality, I want to see our hero proposer and feel good about myself in the end after the drama.

Thanks, great story!

doctrptdoctrpt9 months ago

For those critical of this writer and his choices, read something else and leave your drivel to another writer's comment area. This fictional story is fantastic, and many enjoyed it. Well written and engaging!

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

Reread and I enjoyed it as usual. I would also like to say I am in compleat agreement with doctrpt.

jkthekatjkthekat9 months ago

I don't care- I liked it. Heartfelt, emotional, and very powerful!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

some people seem to be confusing real life with a fictional story ?? there is a reason it's called FICTION !!!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

A Well-written, and enchanting tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks.

ronfawronfaw9 months ago

A very human and humane story.

someoneothersomeoneother9 months ago

When stories get too asinine such as wife planning trip to fuck 5 guys, including hubie's boss, they lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." Tragic really. Fortunately Thomas had two strong women to remind him that not all women were like Candice.

LMJ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Iona is NOT a German girls name. It should be ILONA.

The German

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

SIMILAR Stories