All Comments on 'Bed and Breakfast'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments (Page 3)
PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

I have to agree it was logical for them to meet it was only fair as for forgiveness why should he hell she never once even tried to explain why she even did it you ask me they got off easy compared to what I would have done him getting the clip as you say well my mind would have went why me what do you have planned getting pregnant with another man especially after prior events plus I think he was too trusting and it was given easily too easy honestly good thing it was a fantasy story lol all and all it was a good story

hasbro_fanhasbro_fan8 months ago

Enjoyable story. Enjoy your writing style, and the path your stories take.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another excellent offering. 👌 BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good. Almost feel bad for Candace. Her betrayel was mainly because she was a rally stupid person. Of course the huasband was abit too dim himseld, wer it not for Iona he would probably have been an usnsuspectingmfool right up to his murder.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read so many stories about decent wealthy people having their lives destroyed by

jealous assholes. Maybe its a blessing not being rich? Usually not too many wives who

already have all the wealth by marriage and go greed crazy anyway..lol

This story is painful but still very well done. 5 stars

ForensicFossilForensicFossil8 months ago

So sick of the new wife/girlfriend, prettier than the cheating wife and with bigger tits and loyal as an old dog. These things take time and people need to heal before they can offer someone else love.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ive five stared some of your storys but this one asked for way too much of that willing suspension stuff. and the little german gal askshim to cum all over her face then gets all lovy-dovy about a butt fuck? wtaf?

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

AMAZING STORY!!!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really enjoyed it, and gave it 5 stars. Yes, it was a painful read (for him), but at the same time Iona was there to help heal him and bring him back to normal. Iona was a true "Loving Wife" in that she knew what she wanted, and helped her husband get it. First friendship, then love as time went on. She rebuilt him. Who knew there was a lawyer out there with a heart. Mine is a former county prosecutor (an elected position) that still lives and works in my county, and knows the judges well. I used to work for a multimillionaire, who was a really nice guy, and always wore jeans and a button up shirt with a tie. That's how he dressed for his 2nd wedding too (the first was a disaster). But, that's who he was, and how he was, and that's how everyone remembers him. I really enjoyed the quick trip around Australia, as it's nice to help the reader get a "feel" for the country being discussed in the story. Some of us readers haven't been there before. You seem to do that, as does ST1956, QHML1, and a few others, as it also gives you a way to help "set the scene" for the reader. Thank You for sharing it with us.

XluckyleeXluckylee8 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee. Keep the stories coming, I enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. Can't figure out why it hasn't gotten higher ratings.

Happy Frank

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story man. You really went to extremes on this one

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriot7 months ago

5 stars. I love the character of Iona. I hated Candice until the end and then I felt pity for her. I can't believe the range of emotions this writer is capable of evoking in me. Very few writers on this site have such an ability.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story, O2O1, thanks for sharing. That was very unselfish of Thomas and Iona to adopt Candice’s newborn daughter. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be nearly so generous. But the two of them and ALL their kids seemed to live happily ever after. And of course those who deserved it got to spend many years in prison.

Yeah, happily ever after.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I never felt bad about the betrayals. It just didn’t emotionally connect with me.

Now the twins affected me deeply. 5 stars for a fun read.

Bill S.

jflindersjflinders6 months ago

I liked it until but not including the adoption and the main character being kind to Candice. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really liked the story, and I think this was my 2nd time reading it, as I remembered the BnB's he stayed at for at least 6 months. I also remembered them going to spend the day visiting the penguins on Phillip Island with his new lawyer and family, and both men driving Mustang's.

This was a well told story, with plenty of ups and downs thru the 6 months plus time between him finding out about the cheating wife, and the end of the story. I'm just glad he found Iona, as he had her to spend the rest of his life with. Thanks for sharing it with us.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

I was entertained by this story. It had the right kind of mixture of emotions the ups, downs & a few lefts no rights though (weird). Thanks for writing the story and I agree when you said about the whole mind frame situation at the beginning even though I don't really write like you guys do. When I get tired of the videos part of entertainment I go on a long read aloud binge and it takes me a few minutes to balance out my brain 🙊🙈🙉💨🧠🧟‍♂️⚖️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Forgive the woman who cheated on you with 6 people, and plotted to poison you to death? I don’t think so...

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

Yeah, eh FUCK THAT

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

so much for client confidentiality with Damien and his wife?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

really good in a lot of ways but the ex and her band of adulterous murderers felt flat.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

I was a decent story i wish however it was about a loving wife to start with not a after thought ill Never get why people post this type of story or others like it and including those that isn't like this 1 but still about a cheating slut in the loving wife category it makes no sense cause they aren't about a loving wife

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No valid explanation for actions of the ex wife…other than as an excuse to add sickening sex act descriptions to the story. Not one of my favorites. I’m sure my position on gay marriage would classify me as homophobic but using homosexual acts to make the bad guys seem worse seems to also a tad bit homophobic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ultimately I don’t grasp Candice’s motivation. She already had the money and by all accounts a good marriage. And how on earth would the trust end up being shared among all her fk buddies, and why? How do they see any of it? She’s willing to kill her husband and split it 9 ways rather than stay married and have it all because….. group sex peer pressure ? Still a good read.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

While I enjoyed most of the story, there were parts where I was, let's just say, underwhelmed.

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Well done but agree with other commenters that the motivation for the wife is really unclear (did she discover the plot and was then blackmailed to join or face her own early demise?). Why not have the PI start following George and Mary as soon as it became suspicious that they knew something? Iona's and Thomas' love affair was a bit too fast; perhaps she should have left for her original vacation and returned after more of the plot was discovered. Not enough development there.

Some editorial issues which I'll email privately to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You always know how to present a great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A crazy story, nice in parts, but as an Australian you should know that after 15 years everyone becomes eligible for parole except in special circumstances and conspiracy to commit murder, and theft isn't one of them.

Candice would already be out on parole, unless she was committed as a nutcase, which she wasn't.

Arguably her breakdown caused by remorse and the fact that she wasn't the primary mover but an easily manipulated schmuck would have almost guaranteed her early release.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Who checks into a BB because he's got a stomach flue? Nobody I've ever heard of. I guess in LW anything is possible, but really, some realism would be nice, once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Double or nothing was a great piece of work. It had emotion and character in it, with an engaging story. While clearly a fantasy you could understand the characters actions and motivations, however batshit crazy they were, and all that makes it one of the most enjoyable stories on this site, if not the best.

This story however, completely misses out on any real explanations, so you're left with a cast of baddies whose only motivation seems to be the promise of a bit of money sometime in the future. It just doesn't ring true. Greed can definitely motivate a murder, but a whole cast of people involved in a longterm plot that's going to take years to come to fruition!?!, without any further explanation I think not! The opportunity for failure is just too high, then there's the on going orgy/affair and the obvious possibilities for distrust and fallings out between the sexual conspirators and, of course, actually being caught. Which over a span of years is almost a certainty if half the gang sneak off for orgies.

Life always gets in the way and five? years is a whole lot of possibilities for life to happen in ways that could derail the plotters plans.

The other big problem I had with this story is the speed at which the MC and his new LI came together and then the blasé attitude towards her obvious attempt to baby trap him. Massive redflag for someone supposedly traumatised and going through massive trust issues due to a cheating wife that wants to murder him.

/

Not even going to go into the insinuations of disgusting sex. Maybe it's me, but the only thing I can think of that would foot the bill and still be legal is scat, but as they were all (including the MC) doing anal without prior use of laxatives and 24hr abstaining from eating and enemas what do you expect. Mess with sewer pipes expect to get shitty. Decent people don't randomly do anal, because it's a dirty stinky business.

LegacybadLegacybad4 months ago

Great story, I enjoyed it a lot. Letting her meet her daughter was a good choice, and kind of closing the circle.

Thor2530Thor25304 months ago

Good story. Interesting charectars, some truly evil that you could have covered in a bit more detail. The blackmail bit implied in Candice stories might have been more interesting if fleshed out some. But inspite of these observations, still a ***** story. Thanks.

Daikkenn74Daikkenn744 months ago

I’ve read the negative comments here and you know what these are fictional stories and are written for pure enjoyment not for factual purposes. I thoroughly enjoyed this story like all of his other tales. I think if people want to complain they should try writing and see what types of comments they get.

TheMTOneTheMTOne3 months ago

Great as always

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Guy was a weak-kneed-willy, right? I mean, he threw up every time he got surprised, disgusted, or shocked. Bit of a pansy, really, to be working in finance. Don't know why so many authors have the MC puking all over the place, just 'cause he discovers his wife is cheating.

.

Got kind of fanciful there towards the end didn't it? Everybody loving everybody, mother teresas one and all, except for the bad guys and gals, of course, who're all serving 1000 yr prison sentences for thinking about killing a guy, maybe, one of these years.

.

I like your stories and writing, but I only gave you 4 stars for this one. I enjoyed reading it, but the story was pretty much over once his wife got caught, right? She was so over-the-top in her cheating, that I immediately lost interest in her. Who cares? She's a cheap slut who'll obviously be divorced.

.

The cheating itself seemed completely unbelievable. I only had one girlfriend who'd agree to anal, and she'd only do it a few times a year. She said it hurts for a couple days afterwards, like a deep ache, plus everything she had to do to prepare herself beforehand, it just wasn't worth all the bother. To make that a part of every gangbang is laughable.

.

I really doubt that anal is well-received in most sex groups. Unless you personally saw those two people scrubbing with soap afterwards, would you trust them to not be spreading bacteria everywhere? Yuck.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

If this wasn’t fiction I would his relationship with Iona came on much too fast. Although, traditional, Europeans often have more deeply set traditional values. Having grown up with that, I think the timing of their relationship is not inappropriate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This didn't make a lick of sense. Ok he had a trust that matures in a few years. And Candice had already been cheating some time ago with her boss or his friend Roger, a predator (I got confused by all the names) But why the elevation to MMMMF gangbangs once or twice a year for weeks? How did that have anything to do with money?

If he divorces her, they all get nothing. If he dies, sure she could get it in the will, especially if they have a child, but why split with ninr people? Seriously, why involve all the other people? Candice was stupid.

Could see a plot where she and her boss or Roger decide to off him after the trust matures. If he dies before, suspect she gets nothing (depends on the trust). But here is the key thing: she would only involve another person, e.g. Roger, if she actually wanted to live with him after her husband's demise and provided the will after he received the trust all went to her. In terms of divorce, highly suspect the prenuptial shows that money from the trust woukd NOT be available in her split even after maturation. That is common sense.

So only way to access is murder and the will (which again who knows what his will says or will say, even if he never found out). But her falling in love with one person like, for example, Roger and then being a black widow, ok that could happen.

But why for pity's sake, do all the other people get involved? Both owners of the accounting firm where he works? His department manager and two other co-workers? Not to mention his friend Roger and his lawyer Randy and her boss. Wtf? Do a simple cost benefit analysis. How does looping all of them into some conspiracy actually help (ignoring the "oh btw Roger is a chemist")?

Heck the lawyer Randy would advise her that it makes no sense. She doesn't gain anything by having this elaborate maelstrom of people working on a conspiracy. And worse they blow their cover by having long getaways at the same time? They were morons. The whole lot of them. Again if she wanted a long term relationship with one of them, and went black widow, that makes sense. Maybe she is also doing group sex because she is addicted to it. But why woukd they be doing it for his money? Why would she be interested in them being involved in some conspiracy. At most I could see her lover-to-be (e.g. Roger) and the lawyer to advise how to pull it off or to record a fraudulent will. There is no plot here that makes any sense regarding nine people being part of some huge conspiracy for years, doing almost.absolutely nothing, except some of them participating with Candice in semi regular gangbangs and only now plotting the MC's death foe the future. Seriously. Huh? This writer can and has done better than this story with a plot inundated with holes. Not to mention the whirlwind romance with Iona. Or the idea (only partly joking) that a senior partner at a prestigious law firm coukd ever be someone you want to be friends with (again just joking ... partially). 3 stars.

giftlinggiftling3 months ago

I will be honest, I love a story. This is the first time I have ever read one of your stories and I liked it. Yes it was a little dry in spots, but well written.

I personally prefer a story that has a base or a plot if you will and more than just 1 or 2 pages of sucking and fucking. You achieved that and you should be proud

I am not perfect and have written two stories myself (about 3 or 4 others on the go) but I have noticed about 90% of negative feedback comes from anonymous users. This story was just that a story. I hope to read of more work in the near future keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mr Other, if you are monitoring these comments, there seems to be a number of youtubers ripping off LW stories and having an AI voice read them. This particular story came up and i thought you should know someone may be making money off of your stories. Maybe add a copyright notice?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

They meet! They **** like bunnies. They marry. What could possibly go wrong?

OOPS! Wrong question. What could possibly go right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for introducing me to 2 new bands movie worth story

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

This one had me in tears near the end. It was so moving that when I went back later to continue reading, I broke down again. It took me four days to get to a point where I could finish it. There are only two stories besides this one that had that kind of effect on me and the authors are as special as you are. You all have many stories authored and have so much talent that it is shocking at times and yet you still spend all that time to make everything you post to be as good as possible and it shows. Thanks once again for giving me something so entertaining and moving that it will be read many times in the future.

Lexx

RustyReaderRustyReader19 days ago

Another "real human" story. So many of your tales tell of the heart and soul. They do touch deep.Again well done

ImshakenImshaken19 days ago

Very nice story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I rated this story 3 stars as I skipped almost everything about Iona. She is as much as a predator as the four who plotted to kill the MC. I liked Candice better in comparison to Iona. The MC having sex with Iona before being divorced made him guilty of adultery as is Candice. I truly belive this story would be better if it does not include Iona after she finised her internship. Should have been 2 stars but gave it 3 for the effort and a good plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

SIMILAR Stories