All Comments on 'Bed and Breakfast'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Usual over the top bullshit from this author. Loving wife who becomes a Multi person slut with everybody he knows. Thirty five years for conspiracy? You really need to read up on Australian law.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Welcome back. Another great story by you. 5stars

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Great story. One comment - I think they would need a bigger apartment or a house considering how many kids they had. The 3 bedroom apartment wouldn't do it.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

Your stories are always a bit too much. One maybe two, over the top plot devices can be believable. Your stories have a new over the top plot device every couple paragraphs.

Those prison sentences are more than if they actually killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good interesting story

A little more detail in the intimacy would be most excellent. Quite nice that you did let us know some of what our hero got up to with Iona...

Be so good as to continue to write and post, would you?

Five for you

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This was just a Disney story for guys.

Prince Charming was beset upon by the evil witch but easily overcame her machinations and he met and married a 10 before he was even divorced and his ex wife went batshit crazy.

I’ve seen better plots from 80’s porn.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Nice and hope your real life situations work out. You are one of my favorite authors and I am praying for you. BTW I have a free end who will s personally experiencing a betrayal by his wife that is similar to one of your stories. The information I have learned from reading your stories and others enabled me to decisively speak healing and decisive words to this utterly betrayed man. That conversation took 6 hours. He is now divorcing his wife, will retain and be the strong father his young children need as he decisively moves forward to recreate his life in a really positive manner. He now has a future of hope. The new iSights from your material were seminal to this process.

Your efforts have literally saved three lives and enabled the restoration of a really great guy and his children.

5 stars

miqael69miqael69about 1 year ago

Great story. You have great standard for your stories. Thabk you.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA+++++

Gmann006Gmann006about 1 year ago

I dont follow or favorite authors and stories , but I have become a fan of yours theres only 1 more followed author and thats RobertL. I enjoyed this story very much.

xtc5xtc5about 1 year ago

I really enjoy reading your works. Thank you so very much and I can't wait for the next.

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

A few issues:

1. Any lawyer (here speaking of Damien) who thinks it is ok to go home and tell his wife his client's problems should be reported to the law society and summarily fired, not just for breaching his duty of confidentiality but because if he's so stupid as to think it is ok he can't be smart enough to do a competent job.

2. Candice would be less well off splitting the money five or more ways then she would be remaining as the wife of the man who owned all of it, so her involvement in the plot really only makes sense if she didn't want to live with her husband anyway.

3. Perhaps it is just me but neither emotionally or logically could I understand the husband taking in the child of his wife and his lawyer, nor did the mental illness of the wife, where when her drugs wore off she understood reality but when on her drugs she lived in an alternative reality, make much sense to or carry any interest to me.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Ok, the writing was good, and I gave a high score for that. However, there was just too much fill for me. This could have been a great story told in 3 pages.

It would have been good to have something written about her returning home and her reaction to what she found there.

Also, why, in this type of story, are so many people vomiting? I just don't think that would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Thank yo.u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As usual well written.

Over the top for my liking but nontheless well written.

dennisjndennisjnabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but Cairns is on the East coast and so the sun never sets over the ocean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I usually like Others story and this one was good until the end. The whole adopt the slut's bastard child is a little much. Can't imagine being stuck with that fucked up reminder forever, especially when his new love was pregnant and that's where his attention should be. Anyway, the first four pages were okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1st read w/ this author and am quite pleased w/ his effort. Thank you for sharing. As long as hes getting on well and happy in his life, theres no need to forgive the insane x, including that is not necessary, seems like PC. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a good writer and it’s a pleasure to read your prose. However, in my opinion the story itself was a let down because the central confrontations were bloodlessly reported on literally at a distance and after the fact, when the readers should have been up close witnesses to the emotional slaughter. The principle of “show, don’t tell” was rather seriously violated here. Furthermore the emotional impact was largely absent. Our Hero sails blithely through this otherwise epic shitstorm so dispassionately that he may as well have been dealing with a fender bender on his Mustang. And finally, having a beautiful, passionate, sexually amazing young blonde woman fall deeply in love with him so quickly and effortlessly was absolutely too pat, and provided him with a layer of emotional insulation that was unwarranted and unearned. This could have and should have been a massively powerful and dramatic hurricane of deceit and betrayal, but instead, we got a summer breeze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Three pages to long. But the story as been told before. Try and think of something else worth reading. Otherwise dont give up the day job.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 year ago

Love Australian stories being an aussie myself and living in Melbourne.

I feel like I'm in your story as I see all the monuments in the story thank you Darren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AWESOME thank YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey Other2other1,

Still proving your non-Aussie credentials, huh?

Let's see:

1. In Aus, a pre-nup is taking into account by the courts in a divorce. But it's not a blinding contract. So it the contract said she leaves with nothing then the judge will say "stuff that" and determine what she leaves with. We don't really care about the people getting married. We care about the kids and that no one starves in the street. This reoccurs later with “Based on the prenuptial agreement, Candice walked away with” – no one cares what your US style pre-nup says. Pay your spouse a decent wage you asshole.

2. In Aus, it's always an irreconcilable reasons divorce. It's lovely you got proof she's screwing around, but, again, we're about making sure no one starves. Typically, it's for no more than 2 years - long enough for the person getting it to be retrained or accept their SOL (Shit-Out-of-Luck).

3. Why on earth would the divorcee sue their wife's workplace?! I mean their own is covered by "hostile work environment", but if your wife is shagging everyone under the sun at her work that's really her problem, not yours. Doing them for harassment would be a sexual harassment case that would need to be brought by her(!) not a case that your marriage was stuffed with by someone she slept with. I'm also pretty certain that "morals clauses" are a work of fiction here and, if they existed, would be between the people signing not same rando off the street (like her husband!). Then later “He managed to get judgements against both mine and Candice's old workplaces” – for what? Being horny? That’s a standard part of Aussie life. It’s just sexual harassment that’ll get you in trouble. “Fucking someone else’s wife” a) hasn’t been a charge for ages; and b) was never a charge you get to charge. This is like charging “I’m very angry” and expecting to get a payout. If you’re thinking “but they’ll pay it to avoid publicity” then welcome to the world of suppression orders. Plus the average Aussie couldn’t care less about “rich prick X fucking stupid cunt Y”.

4. There is no George St in the CBD. But there is a William. This is fine, I don't expect you to use Google Maps. Just saying really.

5. "penguins down near Phillip Island" you have done some basic research. Well done. Seriously. This is the shit we send people from overseas to see. I'm sorry.

6. "canary yellow 2019 Mustang" Do you know how rare Mustangs are here? I've seen a handful in my life. It's not like their converted to right hand drive often and driving left hand drive in Australia needs special permits. Just drive a European or Japanese car like everyone else. The average Aussie has never been in one and probably doesn't remember the one time they saw one on the road. It's a horse symbol as the brand mark, right?

7. Iona has a German accent after moving to Australia when she was 4?! Seriously? How do you maintain that? Does she live in German ghetto? 'Cause we don't have those.

8. "Watching Colleen with the penguins was a laugh. She loved to feed them the bait fish". Feeding the penguins by hand didn't even happen in the 80s. These days it's impossible to get close to them. WTF is wrong with wherever you live? Do you just randomly fuck with wildlife there?

9. "My stuff was going into a storage shed for a company I had invested in several years ago, free of charge." Huh? Can you imagine how hard the tax benefits are to enter? F it. Pay cash. The risk of a GST audit is way too fight to save a couple of hundred bucks.

10. "for the conspiracy charges if they were a part of anything." What conspiracy charges? Conspiracy is a charge from the state against an individual, if there were going to be state charges then it's a thing for the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP), not some rando attorney and you haven’t mentioned turning over evidence to the police... If everyone on the planet dicked your wife and then snickers behind your back it would be a conspiracy. And all of Australia would be laughing about it confident that there would be no conspiracy charges... Look. I don't know how the US works in paranoid incel ramblings, but I suspect that in the real work it doesn't work this way either. Otherwise your laws are even more F'd up than I expected.

11. "The coffee wasn't as good as back home coming from a pod, but it was passable." OK. This is where the story shits itself. A proper Melbourne coffee snob regard pods as a passable excuse for real coffee. Anything that doesn't have a barista involved is some level of swill, you're just selecting how much veggie mulch there is in there. Then later “coffee, made fresh, of course.” Mel get’s it!

12. Mel finds out that Iona and the MC are looking for a house and immediately moves into house hunting mode… Yeah. That’s fair. Property is a national obsession in the middle/upper classes.

13. “a new Jeep that I bought Iona” I guess they exist. I’ve seen the stores. I’ve probably seen one on the streets. I just can’t imagine why someone would want one. Was Toyota and Mercedes and BMW on a 24 month backlog? And assuming they were, why not buy something good? Seriously – you’re idea of a good car is not an Australian idea of a good car.

14. I’m pretty sure out “attempted murder” durations are shorter than that. We try to give more than we’d pay for “attempted Chemistry” but less than “Doing something that actually succeeded”. 35 years without parole (your punishment for attempted murder) sounds more like the sentence for “Gunning down a police officer in broad daylight while gloating about how you’re going to eat a baby on national TV.”

15. “The trial judge immediately granted the divorce based on the crimes against me.” Are you on drugs? The judge doing the trial on an attempted murder case couldn’t care less about your “I wanna be divorced case”. One’s a state attempted murder trial and the other is a federal court for divorce. If the state judge “approved the divorce” they’d be taken to the state parliament and removed from office (just kidding – they’d be pressured to step down).

16. “I had Damien reach out to the adoption agency” OK. That agency is called “The State of Victoria”. Best of luck adopting the kid. Victoria doesn’t give a shit, there are thousands of people who’d love to adopt. And, given that the mother is going to prison for under 10 years (nothing like 35!), it’s a permanent care arrangement, not adoption. Then you start babbling about suing the father – you understand that when you take care of a kid you have no relationship with the parents, right? You could sue “The State of Victoria”, but they don’t give a shit. And the parents are deadbeats that you can’t sue. What’s with Yanks and thinking you can sue everyone and achieve shit?

17. Christ. “set aside for her university fund. Of course, she would never need it” Of course she wouldn’t. We don’t have university funds. The closest we have is called “cash”. You can pay for a degree if you want, but you need to be too stupid to get into the publicly funded degree to pay cash.

In summary, decent tale, but please set the next story in Canada so I can imagine it makes sense there. And fuck me, but the idea of a world that has a legal system that works like this makes me weep for America. I hope it’s just you portraying the system there badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It started off great but then went downhill with the plot to kill him,too many involved. The intern Iona clues him in on the wife’s behavior(really) then the sex was t much with Iona .a real fairy tale. Then the plotter getting arrested and sentenced to way to much time. I love to know if wire tapping is legal in Australia. The whole story became unreal half way thru.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is, as you say, all good. I enjoyed reading every word and wouldn’t have you change a thing. I look forward to your next story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For the love of god, stop making people vomit from learning about being cheated on - especially the men. You even had the Iona girl (who is not emotionally invested) throw up upon seeing the pics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story suffers from “super stupid cliché syndrome”. You took all the dumb BTB clichés and up-sized them, thinking that made them less cliché. Unfortunately, it just made them more stupid.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

I get its fiction, but for fucks sake, the whole Iona relationship/baby was way too fast. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well done mr other may we can other storys like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Regular stuff. Horrible betrayal, magic woman, appearing from nowhere and easy resolution without any plausible story. Well at least no miraculous mma fighters this time

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Hi Mate. Firstly, thank you for the benefit of reading your story. I enjoyed the basic premise. But, But, But... If you start going deeper and deeper into legal matters, you MUST make sure they are correct. So much of what you wrote re the legal situation just was not correct under Aust Law. I've worked as a Trust Buster in both NZ and Aus. Plus the Pre-nup (Contracting Out Agreement) operates quite differently. These days, Lawyers are administrators only as Trustees and do not provide Investment advice/actions unless they have formal Financial Advisor qualifications. They may be personally liable for losses! Good luck with your writing. Cheers.

MyUserNameIsBetterMyUserNameIsBetterabout 1 year ago

Love your work. Glad to see you posting again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your early work still shows the finesse of an accomplished thinker and composer of literary works with merit.

Quibbling about details would lessen the very real quality of your work, both in the "Writers' Workshop" aspect and in the creativity of your imagination. Yes, it's a story following a well-worn path, and several characters lean toward caricature--but the scenery is fresh, and the personalities of the main characters are clearly individual.

Well done. Your "other" work is great.

MLJ

JiZenJiZenabout 1 year ago

Another great one......Thank you so much.

Keep them coming please.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
What A Peculiar Writing Style.

Hope things are getting better for you. Thanks for the effort.

JimmyC1904JimmyC1904about 1 year ago

Really liked this story!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 year ago

I just have one question, if he had $70 million, after four kids why live in an apartment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a great, enjoyable story but that's not the critically important thing here. In the line

"...university fund. Of course, she would never need it, but it was the principal."

In that context, both principle and principal are semantically correct. It's likely ple is the intended one, but pal is also correct, if slightly inaccurate. Darn you to heck, you've constructed a QUANTUM MISTAKE. It's spelled correctly if you want it to be, and also wrong if you want that. The grammar trolling potential is infinite! If you did that on purpose, well done. If you didn't, medium rare.

Also, nice touch showing their lives carry on at the end.

DontPanic442DontPanic442about 1 year ago

Another great story from one of my favorite authors. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this story. I have read a lot of your stories and enjoyed them.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Very good story. 5⭐

Thanks.

I was surprised by 2 things:

- the length of prison sentence for a murder plot of 35 years seems to me very exaggerated knowing that in the end nothing took place, and that a murder generally costs 15 to 20 years, it seems to me.

- the love scene with Iona for their first time also seems very exaggerated both in deeds and in words, when they barely know each other and there is still much to discover. But hey, it's an erotic license from the author to say she's the right woman.

Thank you for sharing.

FordF150guyFordF150guyabout 1 year ago

A very enjoyable saga. Maybe a bit more payback to those that wronged him was needed except for Candice who was now in her own hell, but I like that they adopted Macy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story. It was well written. 5 stars. The only criticism I have is this main character is rich and had the means to deal with the situation without much difficulty. I read another story of yours where the MC is an above average MMA fighter who meets a very rich woman. I much prefer the protagonist to be normal and average, someone to identify with and their struggle is much greater not having it easy.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

Great story. Thank you for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was going to move with my family to Australia. But if all the bosses there are such sexual predators, then I'll probably change my mind... I have a very beautiful wife and they will definitely fuck her in Australia, and if they also turn out to be bisexuals, then my ass and mouth are not safe either - I am also a handsome guy. Thank you, author, for opening my eyes to the treacherous "green continent". I'll leave my risks in Nebraska for now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done.

Omart57Omart57about 1 year ago

Loved this one, O2O! Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was better than you tried to intimate! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

.

And being set in Melbourne made me smile….wife and I lived there for several years in the early 90s while I was transferred there by my company for a while — “seconded” I think you Aussies say? Anyway, of course, I wish you had inserted a bit more about Melbourne in your story. The bit with the “pengies” was a great memory — but how did you not make a mention of Melbourne’s ubiquitous trams (streetcars for me fellow Yanks) and needing to know about “hook turns” if driving in the CBD 😎

.

Thanks again for the story. Having him and Iona adopt Candice’s baby was an interesting twist…that worked.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just stop with all of the puking for God's sake!! Ruined the story.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

Australia certainly gives us some great writers. Another five-star story from the Other one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe it seemed to me, but this whole conversation at Damien's house after brunch hinted in a veiled way that the couple did not mind and, moreover, would even very much like to share Mel with their new friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your characters always have depth, as do your plots. I always look forward to your work. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was saddened when I realized how few stories you had posted, and then saw that new material had dried up. Welcome back! Four solid stars. JPB. Still needs cleaning up, many wrong and misplaced words, for one...

mikentulsamikentulsaabout 1 year ago

Hi John really great to see your back.. hope all is better. You have fas become one of my favorites. Link forward to seeing much more from you. Good luck. Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unless Australia has some pretty weird laws, adoptive parents can't collect child support from the biological parents. To be able to collect child support, he would have needed to be awarded custody rather than adoption.

I enjoy your stories and hope to see more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you have some kind of weird puking fetish?? This seems to be a reoccurring theme with your stories. Weak MC spends a lot of time puking.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 1 year ago

An OTHER excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lies about Iona's cute face, if she has German roots! I was in Germany, where if you meet a beautiful female face, most likely she will turn out to be a tourist or a business trip. German women, with rare exceptions, are scary as death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In what Western country do the Courts try people who are obviously mentally incompetent, as author writes here. Nor do people get 35 years for merely talking about killing someone but never acting upon that. Author is either an idiot or just does not care about wasting the readers' time in reading such plainly bad stories. Then, of course, a young and beautiful Iona was there for the taking which is equally believable.

crazycam69crazycam69about 1 year ago

As usual. 5 stars. You are easily one of best authors here. I always eagerly anticipate your next story. Glad to hear that more are coming!

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

I've often criticized this writer for putting way too many words into his stories. This, I felt, was just right. Liked it all the way thru, and a clear 5 from me. Makes me wonder if those of us who sit on the sidelines and snipe at the ones doing the work aren't being fair to them, in the sense that our comments on them might be influenced by how we are feeling that day. Hate the story one day, and like it the next. Have to try and be more consistent.

Nitpic: a wife coming into a cool, shared 100 million, and she throws it away for sex? And risking jail time? Talk about 'killing the golden goose' dumb.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 year ago

This was a very good read. I think you are a good author because I also read “Double or Nothing” and was impressed and well entertained. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoy your other tangled relationships. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You were right in claiming that the story incorporated themes from other stories. That said, your writing remains strong. However, some elements strained credulity for me. If motivated by avarice, why was Candice willing to share with others? Why not off the MC and keep everything for herself? As for the sexual betrayal, it’s never really clear what would lead a person to such behavior. (Okay, there’s always the Martian Slut Ray.) Candice certainly doesn’t supply a credible explanation. Finally, the jump to Iona seemed too fast given the circumstances. And do women really think that coming on their faces is a symbol of ownership? Thanks for your efforts and I hope that your life is feeling more settled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Before boarding the plane - just a shy, chaste kiss, and a little later - everything at once, right up to anal? I don't believe it!

BlakkdannBlakkdannabout 1 year ago

Ok, but seems to follow the standard format.

Common error I see a lot is the misuse of the word principal when the word is actually principle. Principal is the main like the head school master. Principle is an idea or concept.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsabout 1 year ago

Pretty good story. It reminds me of the early ones SS06 wrote. If you had added a retelling of the story from Candice's point of view, I would have sworn he wrote it. By the way, being compared to SS06 is putting you in pretty good company as he is one of the greats here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The same story, version XVIII.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The desperate and obsessive desire to get pregnant as soon as possible from a still married man also makes Iona look very much like a gold digger. I don't think she would have had the same enthusiasm to have a baby sooner if Thomas had worked as a janitor at "Saymen and Zacks".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The same originality and high quality of writing as in your earlier works. Thank you for another 5!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good story, showing talent in fluently expressing in words where your imagination takes you.

I am really sorry to hear that there are those people who seek you out to complain, criticise or demean you for your efforts. They diminish themselves, and I hope they are few in number. However, it seems that they are usually the comments that bring you down, and they should not be allowed that favour.

Well done and may there be more short stories like these to follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story started out good, it was interesting nd gripping but, soon turned to shit. Your "love" description was absurd...you must be a single pervert who has never been love. When a woman and man first get together and make love because they are knowingly and truly in love the women and man want to look in the eyes of each other while making love, not her bending over asking to be fucked from the rear. It was hysterically funny when you had her confirming her love for Thomas by her asking for him to jerkoff on her face...you are so stupid and ridiculous. Then of course I knew what was coming next..."I love so much, Thomas, fuck me in my virgin ass". That got me rolling on the floor laughing...nothing says love like fucking in the ass. What stupid shit your writing turned out to be. 2/5.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars - mostly because ford mustangs suck. Chevrolet Corvette was first sold in June 1953, a full decade before the ford mustang was even a thought. I have always regretted selling my 1969 Camaro. Now well into my sedate dotage, I drive a reliable Honda Accord with one alteration, I replaced the electronic throttle with a cable. I really hate having electronic devices in control of critical components in my vehicles. Especially, with the MTBF (mean time before failure) being so short with current electronic devices.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

A good, tight, well written story. I am fascinated by Australia and this story was like a brief trip. As an aside. My hearing forces me to use close captioning when I watch TV . When I watch my Australian shows the delightful dialect completely baffles the CC.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Really great story. Even humanizing the Great White Shark was plausible (as long as a Tiger Shark was demolished!) Sweetie1 was hard to pin down … maybe because she never tried to pin herself down!

A good part Of What yoU aRe is what you have done! A similar part OWUR is what you decided NOT to do!

easy 5*

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

I don't usually read stories in this category as loving is NOT the word to describe these "wives". Glad I read this as the title and intro intrigued me. He certainly traded up to a real loving wife.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Excellent story my friend, excellent. Very well done! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, could have had a little more on the cheaters. Some grammatical errors but not bsd enough to change my rating. 5*****

other2other1other2other1about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the comments (Both like and dislike). Thank you to all of the readers who have noted all of the technical things that would not work in real life. As I mentioned at the top of the story, this was something I wrote very early when I decided to start writing, and back then I was never opening Google to check up on anything, Just getting words out of my head, I choose to stay with those words, numbers, scenes as I saw them in my mind.

So yes, I know that several of the scenes are not realistic, but neither am I going for that. I would encourage you just to sit back and enjoy the story for what it is, or please, write something, I promise I will read it.

Mustangs, thank you for the SS06 reference in comments. He certainly has been an influence, but I LOVE driving my Mustang, I love the growl and on the way into work I sometimes end up driving with a few of them (Once there were four of us). The Mustangs will continue to pop up in my stories, not all of them, but its a plot device.

To one specific comment about the non-Australian, I’m sorry if this upsets readers, But yes I am a born and bread Aussie, I am a loud and proud Queenslander. And again let me tell you in my stories I am not going for ‘real’, not going for Australian law, I’m writing to entertain myself first and foremost. If others enjoy it, then great. But seriously, mate, common, just enjoy it.

Again thank you, as one of the earliest stories I wrote it felt good to get this one out.

Regards

John Other

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

You are one of the best storytellers on this site. I love your tales. You never disappoint.

Thank you for your efforts, keep up the good work and stay well.

I look forward to your next story.

Scores 5/5

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunabout 1 year ago

As always great characters that draw you in. Very real emotions draw you in. Great story. Thanks and really looking forward to your new work.

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

5 stars. Overall, it was an amazing story with great BTB. I'm somewhat unhappy with the ending (letting the "daughter" meet her egg donor); but you justified it enough in the author's note that I'm happy to keep the 5 star rating.

I really liked that Iona was painted as being straightforward about her attraction to main character, I really hate the trope of her silently liking him but then he's broken AND sure she's not interested and couldn't be - your way is much much better and less cringey.

FYI, You should add "btb" tag to the story!

Also, hopefully your IRL situation improves soon! Your stories are good enough that they are quite worth waiting for, whether they are delayed by real life or not. Take your time please and publish whenever you feel comfortable.

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHacheabout 1 year ago

Stangely Nice. 5 stars

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

WOW... Amazing story....Huggsss..!!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Damn this guy has the weakest stomach, he pukes more than he eats.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty standard cheating wife stuff. Mostly cut and paste from a thousand other stories. Rich saint husband and cheating whore wife. Fortunately hubby finds his new love before even having his wife served divorce papers. Story went off the rails on last page. This author, although a good writer, insists on boring his readers with minutiae and fluff. In this case he didn’t know how to end the story so we were treated to an additional unnecessary 2,500 words. 3*

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

Another great story of other2other1. You're a great story teller. Take care of your problems and family first, and if you have any time left, keep writing. Thanks for the story.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

I liked the story as outrageous as it was,but there is some cognitive dissonance. There is no explanation of how the cheating started, did it happen first then the plot? Or was the plot done first and then the whole sordid thing happen? The problem is if the idea is to kill him after he gets his .money, why were there 9 people? Heck it could be Csndice and one other person. The scummy lawyer could hire a hit man to kill him, then she inherits and splits the trust fund, not 9 ppl. And the other thing is thw

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 year ago

Great story up to the adoption. Why in the hell would you make him have a daily reminder of the betrayal? I still have it 4*, but the adoption really tarnished an otherwise goo story.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

Sorry,my first on submitted accidentally. Anyway the cheating risked everything, so how did that all happen? Did they seduce Candice then got her to go along with this,and her lust made her agree? If hubby was a cheapskate maybe, but he isn't ,she literally gained nothing from doing this. Was she a sex slave to the group? Bizarre, but so is her behavior. I think there needed to be some sort of explanation other than Candice was a slut,maybe she was crazy, or like I said wanted him out of the way so she could be the groups full time slut...would fill in a big hole.

Very well written, the why is the only big hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Oh yah!

Thanks for another great story! I am a previous `72 Corvette owner and a previous 65 Mustang owner and I have enjoyed them both. To me just wrong to compare them as a previous commentator did as they are different cars! Blessings DerMTMan.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Amazing...

Not sure I think he should have adopted the baby, but he did give her a life she would not have otherwise had.

And he did beat the crap out of her sperm donor for insulting her... good job there !

5 stars.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 1 year ago

A very good balanced story

JohnD46JohnD46about 1 year ago

Good story. I enjoyed it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 stars isn't close Candice and the others got theirs. Thomas got his, too. A beautiful wife , biological children and an adopted daughter that told her biological mother about her mom and dad...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...