Bed Bound Ch. 06: Making Amends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Electricity? But what does that mean? How much electricity? For how long? How can she cope with and talk though that? The fear and mindfuckery had taken complete control of Tia now, of both her mind and body, so much so in fact, that she dutifully followed the host's next instruction before her consciousness had even registered what it was.

"Now if you wouldn't mind taking your top off so we can fully implement this electr...okay then, looks like someone's keen! Better get you in this box then! My fellow pervs, give it up for Alice as she attempts our GRAND FINALE!!!"

The audience let out another wave of loud cheering and whooping, one or two of them even got on their feet in encouragement. But the clapping and foot stomping were having little effect on Tia, mainly because she was now being given a stark reminder of what the bottom line of the advertising board said.

"Photos and videos encouraged!"

This was horrible. Utterly shameful and horrible. Tia had hoped beyond anything that she could just get through whatever tonight had in store for her and then never have to worry about it again, but the dozens of phones that were pointing in her direction, ready to document her demise, promised her that this surely wasn't the last she'd hear about tonight.

Tia seriously considered using her safeword. She absolutely did not want to be filmed. But just as the word threatened to leave her mouth, her pride and determination pushed it back down. She'd already seen the sign outside, she knew what she was signing up for, and she'd known all along that whatever she'd have to do to make up for her previous failure would be an even more stern test of her mind and body.

Visibly swallowing in order to stop herself from stopping herself, a now nearly-naked Tia (save for her bra and belt) stepped gingerly towards the head box.

"Any famous last words?" The host enquired in an almost comical fashion. Instinctively, and perhaps to desperately try and hide her fear, Tia provided an equally comical response.

"You got a hole underneath me that can swallow me up right now?"

"HAHAHAHAHAAAA!! We have a comedian here, folks! No, my dear, there is no hole..." the host slid open the bolts that were locking the panel at the back of the otherwise solid wooden box, and beckoned Tia to place her head inside "...there's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, just a grand finale for you to provide!"

Oh how Tia was regretting trying this stupid belt on in the first place. At least, her mind thought she was...looking down one final time, she noticed that her body appeared to disagree quite profusely.

12