All Comments on 'Bed Bound Ch. 06: Making Amends'

by Momus1986

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc9 months ago

Really enjoyable reading, best part of the series for me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, welcome back. I do hope that we don't have to wait around so long for another chapter. This chapter was too short and should have included both what happened to Tia after she left the plaza, and what happens to her on the stage. I can't imagine what is going to happen except that she is probably not going to like any of the punishments (and that it is going to take a lot longer to get through the chastity talk). Again, welcome back but please don't make us wait so long. Hope the author is doing ok and will be able to finish the story line.

syrynsmythsyrynsmyth9 months ago

Nice! Glad to see that you are continuing the story! Great work! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh what luck, I thought this story was lost.

I get the impression that Nicky failed the task again, because the task clearly stated "she should be on stage and not the wearer of the belt."

Momus1986Momus19869 months agoAuthor

I'm certainly planning on continuing this story, and not leaving it quite so long before the next chapter is published. However, I'm currently rotating this with a standalone story and a new mini-series that I'm looking to introduce and develop, so Tia's impending humiliation might have to wait for just a bit longer...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still great so far, did have go back and refresh my mind on the story, as it had been 9 months since the last chapter. Hope the next chapter comes a little sooner!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomus1986@Momus1986
Recently travelled the world and kept a blog that was very well received for its writing style, so I thought to myself hey, why don't I combine this new found talent with one of my greatest passions - kink.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES