Bed Demon

Story Info
Either she cheats, a demon lives in our bed, or I'm crazy.
2.9k words
3.76
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This is a short story so no more chapters after this. It creates what I believe is a new genre of erotica which I call HORRORCUCK.]

Bed Demon

1. Introduction

When I lost my job, my hot g/f wanted to do Only Fans and I said no fucking way.

She asked me what about the new app? They say its like Airbnb for zoomers who live in poverty like us and don't have no house or room to rent. Bedly. The perfect program to monetize your bedroom and enter into new exciting and progressive household arrangements. That's what she told me at least from their shiny app page with custom hand drawn logos featuring specially commissioned sleek computer fonts.

I rolled my eyes at her. No, she is not allowed to prostitute herself. My hot g/f is my special beautiful baby and never will I let her fuck anyone other then me, mono, myself, and her one and only man.

"Darling, darling darling," I remember her saying. "Bedly is an app where people can pay to sleep together, not sleep together. It's called hot bedding and young women like me are getting $200 a night just by sleeping. It'sjust easy money."

2. My Only One Bedroom Apartment (Pivot to Present Tense)

I shiver on the bed, drenched in cold sweat, and my neck hair bristles. She sleeps next to my soundly. How could she not feel it? There is something else in this room. Never have I been more sure. I see nothing though and it is silent. "Stay away from us, stay away from us stay away from us," I murmur.

3. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

The apartment door opens and my new fat boss is there and it makes no sense because its Friday night. "Uhm, sir," I say, rub at my chin and yawn. Why the fuck is he here?

"I booked a night," he says, and pretends to sneeze so as to cover his mouth with his hand. "I'm going to be sleeping with your girlfriend tonight."

"Excuse me?!" I object, frown and tilt my head.

"Darling, darling, darling," my hot g/f says. "He isn't going to be sleeping with me, instead he is going to be sleeping with me."

I sigh, shake my head, and jitter my arms. "What if he makes a pass at you?" I ask.

"It's against the TOS," she explains, scowls at me, and puts her hands on her hips. "We've been over this so many times. The TOS says no one can touch. It's very clear in there. Did you not read the TOS?"

4. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

I press my ear against the door. My boss better not be up to any shenanigans. Touching my hot g/f with his fat grubby fingers. Nothing. I hear nothing. No moans, no fumbling. In fact I hear him softly snoring through the door. Time to return to the couch. Wait a second. Not so fast there cowboy. I press the ear against the door again and my neck bristles. It's there again. The trespasser. I have to save my boss and my hot g/f. I open the door and switch on the lights with a crack and sizzle of the bulb.

"Darling, darling, darling," my hot g/f responds. "You're interrupting our peaceful sleep here!"

"I've got you now you bastard!" I threaten as I pull up the bed sheet next to my hot g/f and look underneath. I go pale and tremble when I look and there is no one there. There was such certainty in my mind.

5. My Small Cubicle at the Big Law Firm

My new boss arrives at the office with a relaxed smile in his face. "I feel so refreshed," he announces. "I always feel great the morning after. When I've slept with your girlfriend."

I blink rapidly and clear my throat before looking down. "Sir, why do you keep sleeping with my hot g/f?"

He tilts his head to the side and rubs at his chin. "Hmm, well, it's just very nice," he answers. "Your girlfriend. Her smell is lovely. And that rack on her." He whistles. "Plus that shapely ass of hers. What man wouldn't want to wake up to someone who looked like that? Besides, your girlfriend is hardly the only one I've been sleeping with. Lots of young women are on Bedly now. Even Lauren the receptionist. I'm sleeping with her tonight."

6. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

I wake up covered in cold sweat. Lying in our bed alone, my hot g/f is staying at her parents. Its very dark in the room. Something scuttles but what and where? My eyes adjust to the dark and I step my feet down on to the ground. My whole body trembles as I reach for the bedsheet. I take a huge breath and quickly pull it up and look. Nothing. Fuck it. I can't do it. I'll spend the rest of the night on the couch.

7. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

My ear presses against the bedroom door and I hear fumbling inside. It's still early. My mind wanders. All of the things my boss and hot g/f could be up to in there. The light is still on. I could... take a peak? It's not like I'd be waking them. I open the door and look. They're both sitting in bed swiping on their phones. My hot g/f see's me peering and shakes her head, scowls and mouths to me to close the door. I do as she says.

I try to sleep on the couch. But the thoughts keep entering my mind. It's late and I wake up after I hear something. I walk to the room and place my ear against the cold wood. I wait and I hear it. A male voice snickering. That fucking bastard. What did he do with my hot g/f that has him sounding all proud like that? Then I hear something else and go pale. It's my boss. He's snoring. There's another man in there. Wait, what if its like last time? I listen to the snickering. It's only getting louder and louder. Coming from inside the bedroom.

I open the door and switch on the light. They're both sleeping and wake up. No one else is in the room. I notice they're not dressed as they were when I peeped earlier. My boss's shirt is off and my hot g/f is in her bra and panties. How she normally dresses when we sleep together. "I head another person snickering in here," I explain. I pull up the bedsheet. There's nothing there. What the fuck?

8. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

"I'm sorry darling, but I haven't got a choice," my hot g/f explains to me. "From now on, the bedroom door is going to be locked. You're going to ruin my reputation on the app. The algorithm is going to stop recommending me. Look at all the money I've made for us. We can't jeopardize that with these hallucinations you keep having."

"Why were you two... undressed last night?" I ask, swallow and blink at her.

"It's how I normally sleep," she explains. "All Bedly is about is getting comfortable sleep. At first I would dress in the pajamas because it's kind of weird. Sharing your bed with a stranger. But I've slept so many times with your boss at this point, I feel fine being a bit more casual. Not once has he done anything inappropriate."

9. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

The comforter and bed sheets sit neatly folded next to me as I unzip the mattress frame inside. Come on, there has to be some sort of evidence in here. An explanation at what's been happening. I reach inside and it's just springs and what one would expect. No, I am not crazy. There is something wrong with this bed. There's got to be.

10. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

My hot g/f has been sleeping with so many different men recently. It seems like every night my spot on the bed is booked for another man. It's not just my boss shaking up here. Strangers and even other acquaintance. Some neighbors who live here at the apartment community. Even an old friend of mine going back to high school showed up one night. "I always imagined what it would be like to sleep with your girlfriend," he told me.

11. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

My ear presses against the door. I can here it. Sucking, squishing noises. The sound of slobbering and and low-pitches moans over gasps. My boss was in there with her. My hot g/f. Wearing only panties and a bra. Could she be cheating on me? Sucking on my overweight boss's fat cock? Sleeping with him instead of sleeping with him. My ribs squeeze and stomach knots. I twist the metal door knob but its locked shut. I could kick the door down. What if I'm just imagining things again? She'd be so angry with me. No, I'll confront her tomorrow. After work.

12. My Small Cubicle at the Big Law Firm

My boss arrives at the office, his chest puffed out, a cocky smile on his face, and he hums. I stare at him and my face flushes, feel cold sweat on my body, and my knees feel weak.

13. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

"It sounded like you were giving him a blow-job in there," I confront, flare my nostrils, and shake my fist at her.

"Darling, darling, darling," my hot g/f responds before chuckling. "Relax, I didn't suck your boss's cock," she denies. "The reason it sounded like that was happening. Well, it's because it was. On your boss's phone. He was watching a porn video and jacking it."

"So you're saying another guy jerked off next to you in our bed?" I accuse, sweep my arms at her, and my face reddens. "I thought you said you were just sleeping together, not sleeping together."

"Correct, him jerking off is a solitary activity, you realize that right?" she asks, rolls her eyes, and shrugs her shoulders. "He takes care of himself. There's nothing I can do about it. The TOS. It's not a violation of the TOS. You did read the TOS right? He doesn't touch me at all and I hardly even touch him."

"What do you mean hardly even touch him?" I ask and my eyes bulge.

She leans away, crosses her arms across her chest, and shakes her head. "Look, we've got a nice little routine. He takes care of himself. I grab one of those flushable wipes I have on the night stand and clean him off. What do you expect me to do? Would you rather his sticky cum be all over our bed making it all crusty?"

I look at the trash bin next to her nightstand. It's filled with wadded up wipes. I wonder how many other men's loads were in there and the thought causes my ribs to squeeze together.

14. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

"Oh wow, darling its so big!" I hear my hot g/f's voice as I press my ear against the wood bedroom door. "No, no, you just relax. Let me take care of everything." She giggles before I hear the sound of flesh sliding against flesh. "Uh huh."

I hear the sound of gasping through the door.

"Darling I'm so wet right now, just let me take these off," my hot g/f says.

I hear rustling filed by a muted whistling. "Oh sweetheart, shake those for your darling," my boss's voice requests. "I want to see them jiggle."

There is more feminine giggling followed by male chuckling.

"Enough playing, I can't wait for that big prick of yours," my hot g/f whispers. I hear rustling before a plopping/squishing noise. "It feels so good, don't stop." I can hear the bed rhythmically shake alongside the mattress springs squeaking. Not long after this can feminine and masculine moans be heard. My knees weaken, body drenches in cold sweat, stomach knots, and my ribs squeeze together tightly.

"Give it to me, oh yeah," my hot g/f's voice says before gasping. I hear it faintly in the background. "Yeah, cum in my vagina, I'd love it." It's getting louder. "Fuck me with that fat prick of yours." It's blaring now. "I know your my husband's boss but I'd happily take orders from you any time." How the fuck do they not hear someone else is snickering in the goddamn bedroom?! "Darling, darling, darling!"

I kick the door hard, break the door knob, and it swings open. My hot g/f and my boss, dressed as they were last time I disturbed their night, were both sleeping but awaken at the sound of me kicking the door. "What the fuck!?" my g/f screams. There is no one else in the bedroom.

15. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

I lean back, study it carefully, nod my head, and grin knowingly. No more mind fuckery. From now on, I will never have to rely on my own ears again. This covert video camera will record everything that's going on in here. Whether my hot g/f is cheating, there's poltergeists, or whatever the fuck that scuttles around here and snickers all the time, it won't be able to hide from this. I'm not fucking crazy! There's something profoundly sick and twisted about my bedroom.

16. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

My eyes stare down at it and my whole body shivers. The USB drive I attached to the camera. It recorded everything that happened in my bedroom last night. My boss was over there. If my hot g/f cheated, this would show it. With two fingers, I slide it into my laptop's port with a click.

My arms cover in goosebumps and my neck-hair bristles as I pull up the video. It plays and my hot g/f and my boss are just laying there playing with their phones. No, I need to skip ahead some. I pull the bar forward, it takes a second, and when the image loans and video begins to play, I jump away from the laptop screen as all color in my body drains. My hot g/f and boss sleep soundly while a demon with clawed hands and horns sits on the edge of the bed. Furthermore, he is staring directly into the camera with a smirk on his face. He scoots off the bed walks straight to the concealed camera, lowers his demonic face to it, and waves one of his clawed hands.

The USB stick and laptop port both burst into flame. I grab a nearby water bottle and douse the fire but the water causes my laptop to spark, short circuit, and the hardware fails.

17. My Only One Bedroom Apartment

"I'm sorry, this stuff about a demon is total fucking fairy tail nonsense, and I'm not quitting Bedly," my hot g/f says. "Very disappointing. I thought you believed in science."

18. Ornate Rectory

"I see," Father McGrath says to me. "Well, it wouldn't be my first time. I've performed exorcisms before. Here is what I recommend. Give me $200. I will use it to book a night sleeping with your girlfriend using the app. Whatever evil presence you believe resides in your bedroom. If it's there, I will expose it, confront it, and vanquish it. In the name of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ."

19. Ornate Rectory

It's very foggy outside of the rectory and the morning air is cool and wet. As wind blows, the trees violently thrash against the intrusive gusts causing leaves to rustle and rain down from the sky. I wait for the priest to arrive, wondering what the outcome was of him sleeping with my hot g/f last night. I can only hope. He proved to her that I was right. That the bed or bedroom is haunted by some sort of demon, ghost, or monster.

I hear an engine rev and see his car putter forward towards the rectory. As the car parks, its engine dies, driver door opens, and there is a repetitive clicking sound. Father McGrath steps out of the car and his glasses fog up instantly. He tries wiping them on his black priestly robe. When he sees me, he releases a sigh, softens his features, and offers up a weak smile. With steady, comforting eye contact, he approaches and places both of his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry," Father McGrath says. "This is not the news I was hoping to bring."

My neck bristles, body shakes, and the color drains from my face. "Please father," I beg. "Just tell me the truth. What really happened at the apartment?"

"I could not detect any demon presence," he explains. "And upon recitation of the lord's prayer, nothing occurred Soon after I laid with her. Your girlfriend." Father McGrath sniffles and he clutches my shoulders tightly. "She grabbed my penis. Tried to put it in her mouth. I had to explain as a man of the cloth, I can't. It was very awkward. This Bedly app is nothing but a thinly veiled way of getting around prostitution laws. This whole time your girlfriend was sleeping with all those other men, including your boss. The only demons in your bedroom are whatever inner demons in your girlfriend that drove her to do all this and whatever ones inside of you that hid the awful truth of what was really going on in that bedroom."

My ribs squeeze together, stomach knots, knees weaken, and I sob into his shoulder. His arms wrap around me and prevent my emotionally broken body from crumpling on to the ground.