Bed Time Ordeal

Story Info
It’s bed time for Laura’s sub, but she has other plans.
3.3k words
4.04
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly I crept into the bedroom on hands and knees to find my Mistress lying on her bed eyes closed. It was a King sized 4 poster bed, made completely of oak with bedding-colored various shades of lavender. I was completely naked as I was not allowed access to jewelry or clothes, and hardwood floor was quite chilly on my bare skin where I crawled. There was a sitting area on the far side of the bed, with two matching antique chairs, a coffee table and a large flat screen tv mounted on the wall. I slept at the foot of her bed most nights. My fluffy pink dog bed was large enough for something like a German Shepard, but not large enough for a medium build average height person like me. If I laid on my side curled in the fetal position, I mostly fit, but it was impossible stay that way all night long. My mistress also provided me with a baby blanket, also pink and decorated with little varied colored poodles with pastel-colored ribbons in their ears.

My bed was just one of the many humiliation tactics my wife Laura used on me since we decided to spice up or sex life with a little switch domination. We agreed to three-month periods each. Three months seemed like a reasonable amount of time as we both had full-time jobs, which would limit most of the fun to the weekends. We agreed on some basic boundaries, which I won't bore you with here, and chose a simple flip of a coin to determine who would be the dominate first. Laura won and that is how I ended up being her sub. I am currently four months into my twelve-month period of slavery. I know I said three months, more on that in a minute. At this point I am so lost in subspace I can't even think of what it would be like to dominate Mistress... er, my wife when my turn comes, if my turn comes that is.

I started toward my bed, head down. The pink chastity belt I was wearing, yet another humiliation, chaffed a little as I crossed the bedroom floor. It wasn't painful as my body was getting used to the places where the belt rubbed, and I had just put it on for the evening. Mistress only requires me to ware my belt when I am not under her direct supervision and at night.

I have been wearing my chastity belt as Mistress commands since I got caught jerking off my morning erection a little over 2 weeks after becoming her sub. I thought for sure I would be flogged right then and there. Instead, she just knelt next to me and instructed me to continue as she watched with a smirk as I wanked. Just as I was about to cum, she leaned over and held her hand beneath my pulsating penis. I groaned as I blew my load into her cupped fingers. After I finished, I started to crawl out of my bed. "No, no." Mistress said calmly grabbing my arm, "Lay back down." Hesitantly I did as she instructed. But as I complied, without warning she smacked be across my face. Then with her other hand, smeared my load down my face as well. If that wasn't humiliating enough, in the moment I was stunned by the unexpected strike, Mistress produced her smart phone from the robe she was wearing and began snapping pictures. What came next was the biggest mind fuck I had ever experienced and would ensure that I remained Laura's sub for as long as she wished.

Later that morning she let me see the pictures she had taken. The pictures told an entirely different story than what had transpired. There I was snuggling my poodle blanket in a pink furry bed with an erect cock glistening at the head. My surprised look and fresh cum dribbling down my lips and chin made it look like I was caught in the act of blowing my load on my face. "Now" Laura said smiling, "let's renegotiate the terms of your servitude." I gulped audibly staring at the photos in disbelief. "Either you agree to a full twelve months as my slave" she continued, "or I will send these pictures to your friends." My mind reeled as I tried to process what was happening. I couldn't believe how easily, how masterfully Laura had taken control of my life. Then as realization struck, my heart sank as two things became abundantly clear. One, I had no choice but to agree to whatever Laura demanded, and two, it was going to be a very long year.

As I was saying. I was slinking toward my bed head down. Maybe I wouldn't wake her I thought, I hoped. If I did, maybe if I looked sufficiently miserable, not hard really, Mistress would take pity on me and forgo the 12 lashing I had earned today." I receive lashings as punishment across my bare ass nightly for any little infraction of the rules that I might commit. I do my best to keep quiet and remain obedient, but hat rarely works. I think Mistress enjoys the lashings the way she liberally doles them out.

I had almost made it to my bed when Mistress called, "Come boy." I sighed dreading what was to come next. Her tone was playful, but that didn't mean much. Still crawling, I quickly rounded the foot of the bed and approached Mistress who was now sitting on the edge. I orientated myself such that I was facing her directly, I assumed position 1, which meant, I sat on my feet, thighs on calves, toes pointed in. I leaned over, and kissed each foot then placed my lips on one of her waiting feet, and remained still until I received further instructions.

My lips had come to rest on her big toe, and reflexively I inhaled deeply. The smell of her floral scented skin so close to my nose was intoxicating. I wasn't sure how long I waited, just taking in the aroma of here sweet-smelling feet, before she shifted. Wordlessly, she leaned back on her elbows, causing her foot to rise a little. My head rose with her foot, and I kept my lips in place. "Stay perfectly still." She commanded as she started to draw her foot up across my face. The soft skin of her toes ran across my lips, followed by the smooth glass of her red painted toenails. She continued to lift her foot, letting the fronts on her toes caress my face.

When she reached my forehead, she rounded the tips of her toes and let her foot start to slide back down my face. Again, I inhaled the scent of her feet as the bottom of her toes traveled slowly down my face. When her foot was well centered, she leaned forward and rose off the bed. Standing on one foot, she slowly pushed my head backward. At some point I couldn't bend backward any further with my knees bent beneath me, so I let them straighten and slide under the bed. Mistress stood silently over me with the sole of her foot planted on my face. I remained perfectly still as she started to slide her foot down again.

This time when her toes reached my lips, she pushed a little. I opened accepting her foot into my mouth. I loved tasting Mistress' feet. I ran my tongue across the top and bottom of each of her toes thrusting my tongue between them as I went. I sucked on them eagerly and did figure eights around each toe as I went. I opened wider so I could fit more of her silky foot into my mouth. She obliged and my tongue hungerly explored even more of my Mistress' intoxicating foot. As I laid there servicing her foot with my mouth, I started to feel myself getting an erection. My chastity belt fit snugly, and was just large enough to keep Darleen, the name she gave my cock, locked away. Partial erections are uncomfortable and a full erection impossible when wearing my belt. It has been over a month since she allowed me to orgasm, and as I lied there lavishing my attention on her feet, Darleen was becoming rather instant.

Mistress knows my body, she knows me. So when I adjusted my hips in a vain attempt to shift Darleen into a position that offered a little more room. Mistress smiled at me, "Problems?" she asked mischievously. Pulling her foot from my mouth, she knelt next to me and started to massage Darleen through my belt. I thrust my hips against her hand in a vain attempt to stimulate some small amount of sexual gratification, but as I did, she would pull her hand away. She only dallied there for a few minutes before she pulled out her key saying, "I think I want to have some fun with you tonight." "Yes Mistress.", I replied eagerly as she fitted the key into the lock and opened it.

A few minutes later Mistress had me kneeling in the sitting area of her bedroom, belt removed, knees 2 feet apart. This was position 2 which exposed Darleen and the twins for easy access. My arms were behind my back elbows in opposite hands. Only my knees and the bottoms of my toes made contact with the floor exposing the bottoms of my feet. With my head and eyes downcast, I watched Mistress feet hungrily as she pace around me.

"Stand." Mistress commanded. I did, falling into Position 3, which was basically position 2 only standing legs spread 2 ft. apart. Once standing, Mistress moved up behind me. She began rubbing her hands across my chest and over my belly. She continued down my front and stopping just short of what would have been my pubic line if I was allowed to keep my hair. Darleen was fully erect now and I took a deep involuntary breath as her fingers slowly approached my groin. Still moving slowly, Mistress moved her hands back up the front of my body back to my chest. There she pinched my nipples between her thumb and forefinger and took a slow step backward.

This was a game Mistress liked to play. She would lead me around by my nipples and demand that I accurately anticipate her movements, such that she would feel no resistance from me as I moved where she wished. If I did not however, she would pinch my nipples painfully until I was in place, and we would begin again. The more off I was, the harder she pinched.

"Let's not play that game." Mistress said releasing my nipples. Resting her hands on my shoulders, she spun me around to face her. I immediately lowered my gaze as was befitting and waited silently. "Stroke for me." she commanded. "Thank you, Mistress." I said excitedly. Holding my left arm in place I eagerly reached around with my right hand to grab my throbbing cock. "Wait." Mistress said, just as I was about to grab Darleen. I froze, fingers curled inches away from my rock-hard cock which was doing little leaps in time to the beat of my heart. I wanted to grab myself and finish right then and there but knew the punishment for wanton disobedience would be severe.

It was there I decided that no matter what, I was not going to use my safe word. I was so horny; it had been so long. I would submit to whatever pleased my Mistress if it only meant I could cum. "Please Mistress" I begged. "I know Darleen is a pathetic little worm of a cock. But she is so horny. Please!"

"You know the rules." Mistress said sharply, "5 lashings added to your tally for begging." Then, "My god, you are such as looser." She continued disgustedly. At that moment, I thought for sure I blew it, thought for sure she would put Darleen away. My mind started racing, what can I do? how do I salvage this? Realizing suddenly I was still standing, my training kicked in and I quickly assumed position 1, performing the foot kissing ritual as I had been taught. But I didn't stop there, daring to go further, I began to worship my Mistress feet.

I began by kissing a path from the crack of her big toe toward her leg. I kissed at least a dozen times before reaching her ankle. I began working my way around the outside of her foot kissing dozens of times more. When I reached her pinky toe I worked my way across the base of her toes and along the inside of her foot. I tried without success to kiss the sole of her foot by squeezing my lips as deep under her arches as I could. Then I began kissing her toes. I kissed the length of each toe over and over. I kissed her nails, I moved back and forth from foot to foot. Worshiping my Mistress' feet only made me more excited. My whole body was shaking violently. Shaking because I was at the peak of sexual arousal. Shaking because of the punishment I might receive for adoring her feet without permission. Shaking for fear I was going to be denied release. Mistress remained silent for a long time as I lost myself in a frenzy of emotions that overwhelmed my senses. I poured it all into the worship of my Mistress's feet.

Mistress' deep sigh broke my reverie sometime later, and with a tone of disgust I heard her say, "I said, go ahead and edge for god sake." As my senses returned and I registered what she was saying, I quickly assumed the "Edge" position. Laying on by back prostrate, I grabbed my big toes together with my left hand, and pulled both my feet as far over my head as I could. Still shaking, I reached around behind, my thigh, to grab my erect penis so I could begin stroking.

Mistress stood over me, hands on hips. "You are so pathetic!" She laughed as she watched me move into position and eagerly and start stroking Darleen. I moaned with pleasure as my hand caressed Darleen for the first time in weeks. I began to calm down a bit when Mistress did not immediately add to my punishment tally. Mistress pulled a condom from her pocket, opened the package and placed it over her index and middle fingers. Discarding the packaging, she knelt down, spat on my hole, and began working her fingers into my pussy. I guess that is going to take some explaining too.

On the first day of my servitude Mistress had me on my knees in our living room with my arms straight out to my side. The curtains swayed in the breeze from the open window chilling my naked body. She had me arch my back which thrusted my ass high in the air. I couldn't shake the worry that our neighbor might catch a glimpse of what was happening when the wind blew particularly hard or long. So it was of equal parts worry, embarrassment and humiliation that I had my face buried in a pillow as Mistress pumped my ass with her dildo. She had used lube, but it was large enough that I could feel my ass stretching around the anatomically correct toy in order accept it. "I think from now on" Mistress began, "this slutty little butt hole is going to be my new toy pussy to use however I see fit." "Failure to refer to my new toy as your pussy will be punishable with 8 lashings per offense."

I absently stoped stroking Darleen momentarily concentrating on relaxing my hole in order to ease the pain of entry. "You know I have to be sure you are really bringing Darleen to the edge." Mistress said wickedly as she worked her finders deeper into my former ass. "Besides," she continued, "pussies are meant to be penetrated, and you know how much I love penetrating you." Mistress probed me like this so she could feel the 'pulses' around her fingers as I approached orgasm. Once she had her finders deep inside me, I began to stroke Darleen again this time a little more vigorously. With her free hand, she grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned on the TV completely ignoring me as I furiously worked my boner to the edge.

After stroking Darleen for a while, I started to feel that familiar tingle. Man, I wanted to cum, it had been so long, but to cum without permission meant I would be punished severely. I continued stroking until I dared not hold on any longer. I let go of Darleen, and then 'pulse'. My cock lurching up, my pussy squeezing around Mistress's fingers. Mistress smiled, turning her attention from the TV, and started moving her fingers around inside of me exciting me even more. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the end of my cock. "Wipe your filth from Darleen and eat it." Mistress instructed. Mistress knew how humiliating it was for me to eat my own cum. I looked up at her pleadingly, but that only earned me a scowl. I stoped stroking Darleen and wiped the pre cum from the head on my cock. As I licked my emissions from my finder. "10 additional lashes to your tally tonight for disobedience". Mistress said.

I groaned and began stroking myself again. Mistress watched me amused, fingering my pussy as I brought myself to the edge over and over again. Each time she commanded me to eat my pre-cum from Darleen. Each time I felt a pang of humiliation, which only brought me to the edge even quicker. "I am getting tired of this game." Mistress finally said, "You may ruin your orgasm, and eat your load, or stop now." Wordlessly I began stroking Darleen with earnest. Ruining was no where near as good as a full on orgasm, but at least I would get some release. "Just for fun though" Mistress said, just as I was beginning to stroke Darleen faster, "For each pulse I feel inside your pussy, I will add 3 additional lashings to your tally. Any more than 2 pulses and I will consider that an orgasm and an additional 20 lashings will be added on top of that." Then she began rubbing my prostate vigorously, laughing at me as she tried to bring me over the edge.

I was so close, my hands working Darleen furiously, that I barely registered what Mistress has said. A moment later I reach the point of no return. I was so humiliated, so aroused, so rock hard, Darleen was about to explode. My mind went numb as my groin began to contract, my pussy tightened around Mistress' still working fingers. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to stop, or that I wanted to stop, consequences be damed. At that moment, Mistress grabbed my hand and pulled it away from Darleen. "Oh no you don't" she chided as she grabbed me by the balls and began spanking the twins painfully. My groin and pussy relaxed, my orgasm halted almost immediately. Darleen instantly lost some of her rigidity and fell to my stomach as puddle seaman oozed from her on to my bare pelvis. Mistress just laughed and continued spanking the twins as I quickly began wiping up my filth and licking it off my finders. Finally, when I had finished cleaning myself to her satisfaction, she stopped.

A grabbed my aching balls with both hands as I rolled on to my side. I began shaking again as the sexual frustration, and humiliation welled up inside me. I dared look up, to find that Mistress was smiling. A new emotion, shame, washed over me as I realized that I was greatfull to have been able to serve here in this way. "Good boy!" I heard Mistress say as I averted my gaze. "Now go get your crop, I am tired and it's time for your nightly punishment."