All Comments on 'Bedding the Boss Pt. 02'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
very good

Not many ch 2's are better than the first one's but this one was far better, it was not the sex that made it good, it was the story of Hev taking the "Bull by the horn's" so to speak, that story made this ch. a one to remember as far as I am concerned, but sorry,after the story I kind of lost interest in the rest of the story I might go back and read it again, I also read the story you had posted in the couple's section, but I never finished it.

I still think it is a bad idea to be having sex with your co-workers, it can only lead to trouble in the work place if it is found out, but this is just my opinion

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I know what you mean about the story in the erotic couples section. I always feel a bit guilty when Hev has sex with blokes . . . as if I'm letting the side down . . . which is of course insane with me being male!

I'm glad you liked the bull story. You probably already know, but it's mostly an extract from a full-length novel, which is why the end part of "Pt. 02" might seem to drag. To be honest, I only ever intended to "Bed the Boss" for two parts. Hev being Hev does, however, bed her a whole lot more. Depending on overall reactions, there might well be a Pt. 03 and even a Pt. 04. Last thing I want is to drag out, though. As I said, I'll see if there's a demand and act accordingly.

(Davina, by the way, is chomping at the bit. My gold star babe believes I have been neglecting her. She's frantic to get on with the rest of her life. . . )

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlalmost 7 years ago
Blessings on "Bedding the Boss!"

Part one was exciting--new sex with a new body!!! But part two was inspirational in the depth of feelings, the shared experiences and the even intellectual levels--no one preached; no one sat in a pew. Almost makes me want to slip across the pond and see what might be available...and interesting...and instructional...and whatever is left! More, please!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for nr1cowgirl

Thank you for enjoying it. I usually try to go for a lot of sex but with a story in there too. Both parts of Bedding the Boss were (mostly) extracted from a full-length novel where, even by my usual standards, I dragged it out. But having said that, I did try to make the "dragging" interesting. To be completely honest, I did wonder if Literotica readers would be interested in a tale about a bull ("bullshit" being much the same in English as it is in American!). The voting I've seen so far only encourages me.

And yeah, get yourself over the pond. Us Liimeys aren't as unforthcoming as our French neighbours sometimes make out!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Loved this one!

Is there perhaps a chapter 3 (and more) in the future for this story? I hope so, it's quite good! thank you for sharing it with us!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for HiddenintheOpen

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Pt. 02 was supposed to be the last of it but only yesterday I found myself toying with the idea of Pt. 03. Watch this space!

will281will281over 6 years ago
Superb Storytelling

I read Parts 1 and 2 before commenting and thoroughly enjoyed both. While Heather and Victoria got somewhat acquainted first, I liked the idea of sandwiching the more detailed conversation between some very hot girl-on-girl sex. Since Vic liked to be in control in the office, I expected her to be the more active partner. But Heather was definitely in control in the pub and during sex. That was an interesting turn of events, and it was gratifying to learn that both were agreeable to switching back and forth during future encounters.

This was my first story by you but not my last.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Will281

I'm glad you enjoyed both parts which were mostly "lifted" from a full-length novel of mine (Hev and Vic have a relationship for many years after that first night).

I must admit I was nervous about submitting a "lesbian sex" story involving an escaped bull but it seems to have gone down okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@ Jennorma

NORMALLY I would agree with your comments about workplace romances or even workplace sexual relations, but 3 points:

1) This is a work of fiction

2) They happen in real life

3) I met my partner 28 years ago at work WRAPPING CAKES of all things!!

Lol, I would be minus 2 of my daughters if they never happened

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Sorry to butt in on your exchange with Jenorma but I have to agree with all three of your points, especially number 2. I worked at the same (rather large) place for 30 years and can't begin to count all the office romances, lots of which led to marriage and happy families. Okay, there were short-lasting affairs too, but apart from gossiping about them, nobody took offence. And don't get me going about all those Xmas parties!

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
Bull

Love the story of the bull.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Rastanura

You know me . . . I'm full of bull . . . something!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent! That were proper good sexy and funny stuff, and the rabbits in the pot and bull story made me think of Withbail & I for a bit.

The dialogue and camaraderie between Heather and Victoria is mighty fine and Heather causing Victoria to make a wet mess at the end...whoosh!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 months ago

Great story. Thought there might be more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous