All Comments on 'Bedding the Trophy Wife'

by christa_p

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

OMG this story was sooo hot and delicious. The background with the husband and that final confrontation made it even better.

I definately want to hear more!

louiseacdlouiseacd10 months ago

amazing stories maam

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL10 months ago

You wrote a really great story! Love to be a fly on the wall when Marianne boots her soon to be ex-husband out of her life.

pjebpjeb10 months ago

Beautifully written, compelling, loving, gentle and a very passionate story to read. I encourage you to continue writing,

BEERQUACKBEERQUACK10 months ago
loved it

hope you do a least another , starting where this ended!!!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius10 months ago

Plot-wise this is beautifully designed and constructed. Description of the reciprocal lovemakings was breathtakingly graphic.

I gave it a 5-star rating, but only by rounding up. This piece would benefit mightily from the tender ministrations of a ruthless editor and eagle-eyed proofreader.

Nicole2023Nicole202310 months ago

We want to know what happened when chucky finds out

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Familiar theme of douche bag (male) . The sex as mentioned in the story like a porno. The story - It is not bad. It is not offensive. It is predictable. Not hating as a matter of fact thank you for writing the story.

evilsean1evilsean110 months ago

You write the best seductions

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But sex was too rushed.

A little reluctance that had to be overcome would have made it better.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was both hot and beautiful. Very lovely to read. Thank you.

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

The “lesbian seduces straight woman” theme is almost always inviting, but some pieces are better than others — this piece is so very good for several reasons: yes, the seduction/sex is erotically well paced/so tumescent, so tender; so easily caught up. So too the characters and their engagement before/during the sex; how we actually get to know the MCs. Desiree is very real; love her sassy wherewithal. You tell us we are reading a one-part story (and can live with that), but the closing line gives hope that you may revisit your MCs — so much possibility. Regardless, enjoyed just as I have your other storylines and characters. Creative.

Marbury1803Marbury180310 months ago

I am a straight 71 yr old guy who is a total romantic, which is why I really enjoy lesbian erotica like this. Romantic, sensitive, gentle lovemaking. I thought this lovely. thank you.

JayVee47JayVee4710 months ago

Love stories about straight women being introduced to lesbianism. You have a talent for that based on your other posted ones. But please continue this story about the trophy wife and her new lover.

KiwigiverKiwigiver10 months ago

Yes....PLEASE share! That was a great story - loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent, got me very excited.

AliceGeeAliceGee10 months ago

Very hot and very erotic. I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline and hope that you will consider a follow up to give this the happiest of happy endings. The incurable romantic in me is pleading with you.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

Very, very good. My wife read it with me, and thinks 5 * isn't high enough. Hot, hot, hot.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou10 months ago

We loved the story very much,it reminds me of the turning in our marriage with my wifes mother when I was giving her a massage on my wifes pink massage table my wife crawled up to her mom and they french kissed in front of me.

KachinaDollKachinaDoll10 months ago

Oh my! I made the mistake of reading this on the train. Goodness knows what the couple of elderly ladies opposite me thought as I squirmed on my seat. A great story, not too dissimilar to one I am writing at the moment. Very erotic, especially the mirror moment. A few typos and grammar glitches, all of which would be fixed by running your draft through something like Grammarly. I'd love a part 2 where Charles gets his comeuppence and you steal Marianne away from him. Definitely 5* and a writer to watch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing beautiful story, well written and totally enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Omg want a story I hope to read more about these two,the husband deserves all he gets and the two ladies seem very happy together

PurplefizzPurplefizz10 months ago

Excellent story and is well deserving of a follow up chapter I’d say! You built the sexual tension gently but surely, the antagonism with “Chuckles” building as well, you paced it pretty much spot on, we liked the two main characters, but not so much the boorish husband naturally, there were no glaring grammar faux pas, so all told it’s a solid 5⭐️ in my humble opinion.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Charlotte35fCharlotte35f10 months ago

Tingling and dripping here. You know I love your writing. And your take on consent is so hot.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twisted10 months ago

You really have become the Empress of the "seducing a straight girl" story. There's always a wonderful buildup of tension and attraction. You do this so well. Whether you write another chapter of this story or begin a new one, I hope we hear more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just blown away, so good for a shortish story, minor errors took nothing away, must read more of yours and look out for you. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

ArkingArking10 months ago

A very enjoyable read.

You my love have a beautiful way of explaining how to go about seducing a woman, straight, gay or bi. Married, single or in between. Congratulations and well done. Starting to follow you, my girl.

Plus, I love the way you or Desiree put old chuckles in his place. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Marianne got home. You didn't rush it [the story I mean] and the sexual tension was real. I cannot remember my first time, either as a virgin or having a straight woman.

Thank you, I'll be reading more of your works.

5 stars from me.

Brer_OtticaBrer_Ottica10 months ago

I hope Desirée does share more of her times with Marianne some day. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cute story but why are all the straight men in your stories two-dimensional cardboard cutouts? Do you hate men so much that you project it into your writing? They’re all homophobic or lousy lovers or afflicted with toxic masculinity, which has never been defined.

Lesbians can do no wrong or suffer any negative consequences for their behavior, even when they gaslight their friend, if it’s in the name of lesbian love. Curiously, what happens at the office when Marrianne asks for a divorce? Do you think HR will turn a blind eye?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, excellent read and superbly written. Definitely need more of these two lovely ladies.

christa_pchrista_p10 months agoAuthor

Hi anonymous, this was actually my third story, but just got it cleaned up enough to publish so my representation of the guys is less developed. I have been working to make that aspect less stereotypical and your observation is a good reminder to do a better job of that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG...off the charts good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Can’t wait to hear about about their future exploits!

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster10 months ago

Amazing, this was genuinely an amazing love story. Artful in its writing, beautiful in its description and simply impeccable in its writing. I left as if I was there experiencing this amazing sapphic love story. I hope for so much more between these new lovers.

Bravo, bravo🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i see what they’re talking about with the male characters but i think your timing and writing style are great. the female characters are well written and portrayed effectively. one suggestion i have would be to give the men in your story more context. whether it’s a reason they’re so angry and abusive. or giving them a few more positive traits to have a balance of good and bad. since this was a short story it was probably harder to achieve that, but i think for your longer stories it would make them much more impactful. it’s easier to root for the girl when the guy is a sob but it makes a far more interesting read once you get to know the guy or even kind of like him. otherwise very good story i’ll look forward to reading your next one and seeing you get better as a writer!

JACKBETHJACKBETH10 months ago

Beautiful wonderful story!

webbuyer5134webbuyer51349 months ago

Good start ad more chapters please?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very, very hot story of seduction of a sexy straight woman into pretty amazing steamy lesbian sex. The arousing memory of which surely giving her libido and specific arousability a giant push, leaving her sexual orientation markedly transformed.

Novella23Novella239 months ago

Beautifully written and incredibly erotic. As an author myself here, I loved this story. I write from a man's perspective but our styles are similar. The author does a great job building up the seduction that leads to the intense but gentle lovemaking. Will be reading more of her stories. 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story. Best lesbian story I have ever read. Not that I am a lesbian story, but very moving, well written and had my attention completely. I am a straight guy, btw!

knotz2uknotz2u7 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed almost everything about this story. It was well written and very erotic. I only have one question, why does the guy always have to be an asshole (not all of us are)?

JachmastJachmast7 months ago

A brilliant story well told. Very, very erotic. What more can I say!!!

roveroneroverone6 months ago

Loved it/them...

Curious MaverickCurious Maverick6 months ago

Very well written, genuinely one of the best I've read on this site. Pacing was on point and the story felt real, a believable turn of events that never went beyond the realm of reality, as happens in so many other stories.

jrichard1953jrichard19536 months ago

What a wonderfully written story. Love it from start to finish.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69696 months ago

This was one of the best stories of seduction I've ever read. You write so well, I hope you have lots more stories inside your lovely head!!

pmaibokpmaibok6 months ago

Absolutely loved this story . . .a brilliant piece of writing.

Novella23Novella235 months ago

This story was the first of your works that I read. Absolutely great plot with a beautiful seduction. Girl, you can really write! 5 Stars!!

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

The best Lesbian Seduction story that I have read anywhere,,so hot, 5*. I can't think how she explained herself to her husband, ie. were she was.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This made me so wet! I wish this could happen for me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this story. Really well paced and sensitively written. It's the first work of yours I've read and looking fo reading your stories and hope there as good as this. Would love a follow up chapter where the wife gets fully converted to sapphic pleasure.

liz33ndliz33nd3 months ago

five stars and so entertaining. not the whole truth, but nothing but the truth. great writing.

UncertainTUncertainT3 months ago

One of my favourites to return to for another read. Excellent writing.

taboo39642taboo396422 months ago

Simply fabulous easily one of the best seduction /turning stories I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I guess readers here value a formula over creativity. Not bad but with such an "evil" guy as most men are in your stories the conclusion is inevitable. If you hide this comment I'll understand maybe you only want "stans"

Keep writing you are talented.

christa_pchrista_pabout 2 months agoAuthor

I have taken the observation about male characters to heart, you will see a marked change in my newer works.

GlennJenkoGlennJenkoabout 2 months ago

A nicely written story and I would love to some more of their adventures together. I can't describe why, but it felt a little short in places, especially in the seduction and conclusion. But that's probably just personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lovely. Tell us what happened next. It doesn't have to be a sequel - maybe they could turn up as side characters in another story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To The Rescue. Like Clock Work. Defenders of The Story. Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More What?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What every woman needs, the touch of another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Touch of a cult...I see

Mobile49Mobile4924 days ago
Hot

Hot and fun

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBear7 days ago

Beautiful story...please add more. Absolutely loved the straight wife not here line. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchrista_p@christa_p
573 Followers
Been here a while now. Single and almost 30 (UGH) no kids, live in the Pacific Northwest (super lovely). Perky, bubbly, giggly, flirty, fun and sweet. Know that I love women now, just making friends and chatting. NO GUYS!