Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 04

Story Info
Dog training day for young Lisa.
5.6k words
4.52
20.9k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaadee
Kaadee
140 Followers

It had taken Evie a few minutes to open the shock collar box, and familiarise herself with the instructions. The device came fully charged, luckily, and before long she had it up and running. It was essentially just a small box with a battery pack and receiver that could be fitted onto a collar or belt through a pair of loops. It had two metal contacts that pressed against the user's skin.

"Does it work?" Lisa asked, craning her head to see from her bound position.

"I think so, let me test it." Evie said, and held it against her own arm. She turned on the remote, which had a small LCD display that showed a number. It was currently on 00. "Here goes."

Evie braced herself, and pressed the "Discipline" button. The box beeped, and... that's it. "Oh, that's just a noise warning." she said.

"Turn it up a bit." said Lisa, and Evie nodded.

01 gave a tiny zap, like a small static shock you would get from clothes fresh from the dryer. 05 was as if someone had flicked her arm. 10 actually made her wince slightly. She gave Lisa a look, and put it up to 50, then tentatively pressed the button.

"AHH! Fuck me!" Evie cried out, her whole arm had visibly twitched that time, "People use this on dogs?? That's so cruel."

"Did it hurt..?" Lisa said, suddenly looking worried.

"Uhmm... a bit?" Evie said, rubbing her arm, "So you better behave yourself, okay?"

"I'm not sure about this anymore, Evie." Lisa stammered.

"We've already been paid for this, remember," Evie said, and removed Lisa's collar to fit the shock device to it, "No backing out now."

"It's not like I'm in any position to fight her off," thought Lisa to herself, "I'm really at her mercy now."

"Okay, but don't put the level up too high." said Lisa, as Evie locked the collar back on and adjusted it into place. "Okay?"

"Almost done, just need do your head now." said Evie, standing up.

"Okay?? Evie?" repeated Lisa, as Evie went searching through the holdall bag.

She came back and quickly pushed a ring gag into Lisa's face, behind her teeth, as the girl protested. Buckling it on, it pushed Lisa's freckled cheeks out as the strap was tightened.

"Haaghnn haah!" said Lisa, her gaping mouth making no sense whatsoever. Evie just grinned at her, wiped the first strand of sticky drool that ran down her chin, and briskly left the room.

"Here we go again," thought Lisa, "I guess I'm in it for the duration now."

Evie soon returned, with a roll of plastic wrap from the kitchen. "We wouldn't want your pretty hair to get stuck to the tape, would we?" she said, as she knelt down next to the helpless Lisa, and started wrapping her head in the stuff.

Lisa found it quite a soothing process, as Evie carefully covered her entire head in the thin, transparent wrap. She was careful to avoid the mouth hole, but everything else got a layer, including her nostrils and eyes.

"Can you hear me okay?" Evie said, as she picked up a fresh roll of black electrical tape. Lisa nodded an affirmative, so Evie carried on with the wrapping.

Soon she had transformed the smiling, freckled face of her friend into a featureless black orb, with one gaping hole in the mouth. Evie had been thorough, wrapping tape around the eyes, nose, and jaw carefully, before covering the entire skull. She smoothed it down with her hand, listening to the soft huff of Lisa's breath through the ring gag.

To Lisa, it felt very strange. Totally blind, with a constant pressure all around her head. Could she really do this for another four hours? Her tongue moved around in her gaping mouth. "Imagine how you look, though," she thought, "The video of this is going to be amazing."

"Ok, can you still hear me?" said Evie, putting the stuff away, and making some space in the centre of the room. Lisa nodded, looking around the room blindly. "Good, there are some rules. Obviously you can't talk, but Stefan just wants barks, okay? Woof woof and all that."

"Uhff uhff," managed Lisa.

"Nice." Evie said with a smirk, "Bark three times quickly if you need the bathroom. I don't want a mess on my mom's floors. Do that now."

"Uhff uhff uhhf!" Lisa yapped, obediently.

"Good," said Evie, as she checked her phone to see what else their benefactor had asked for, "I will be giving you various commands, if you don't do them you get a shock. We'll start out low, but Stefan wants some interesting stuff... so we will see how it goes."

If her face wasn't wrapped up so severely, there would be a look of concern on Lisa right now. Instead she just made a little worried noise in the back of her throat.

"We'll stop for lunch in an hour or so," said Evie, then held her phone in one hand and the shock remote in the other, "Ok, ready? Get up on all fours, we're recording."

Lisa struggled to right herself from her reclined position, but it wasn't easy. She flailed her truncated limbs around attempting to gain purchase on the carpet. Suddenly, a shock hit her in the neck and she jumped. It felt like someone had flicked her with a rubber band. With renewed purpose, she managed to get herself on her knees and elbows.

Evie walked around her pet, filming every angle. Lisa made for quite a sight. The pale skin, offset by the shiny black of the tape, her body flexing and twitching as she tried to maintain her balance. Evie pointed the phone at Lisa's rear end. The butt plug was still inside her, vibrating away. Her pussy glistened and, as Evie zoomed in, a thin strand of fluid dripped off of it. Evie grinned with delight, and pointed the camera at the clock on the wall. It read 11.45am.

"Hello everyone. This is Lissie." Evie said in her best talking-to-camera voice, and focused on Lisa again, "She is my pet, a purebred Red Setter. She knows all sorts of tricks, but she can be disobedient. We are here to train her today."

If Lisa could roll her eyes, she would have. "Yeah, okay Cesar Millan," she thought, "Can we get on with it?"

"Say hello, Lissie." Evie said, and on cue Lisa let out her best bark.

"Good girl. Ok let's start simple." Evie said, and held the shock remote ready, "Lissie, sit!"

Lisa plonked her butt down on the carpet, and grunted as the plug was pushed in deeper. She looked around blindly in the general direction of Evie's voice, as drool dribbled off her chin and onto her breast.

"Good, now lay down!"

Lisa bent down with her ass in the air and her chest on the floor.

"Roll over!"

Lisa did as she was told, and rolled onto her back, displaying her breasts and pussy as she waggled her limbs. This wasn't too bad, she thought.

Evie went through a few different tricks this way. She had Lisa sitting up and begging, wagging her butt, and barking on command. Lisa didn't miss a beat, and performed admirably.

"Okay, now for some exercise." said Evie, "Walk around in circles until I say stop."

Lisa tottered on her knees and elbows across the carpet. Walking in this position was one of the more difficult things to do, and she was visibly struggling. Evie pushed her with her foot every time she drifted too close to the walls or furniture, and gave her a small shock as punishment when she stopped or lost her footing.

After only five minutes of constant forced walking, Lisa was sweating, and panting out of her wide open mouth. Evie had kept the camera on her all this time, she wanted to get as much footage of this as possible. Editing this down to a sensible length would take all night, but Evie was looking forward to watching it all back.

"Keep going, Lissie," Evie said, nudging her friend with her foot again, "I didn't say stop."

Lisa, panting and drooling, kept at it for another five minutes, until the pain and effort got the better of her. She fell onto her side breathing heavily, and whined through her open mouth. Evie looked down at the girl, her chest heaving as she got her breath back.

"As you can see, she is lacking stamina and discipline." Evie said, and put the remote up to level 15, before giving Lisa a jolt, "But we can correct that. Up you get, girl."

Lisa squeaked as the stab of electricity hit her, and scrambled to get up. She was barely half an hour into this endurance test and was already struggling. Another shock in her neck had her leap back onto her knees and elbows, wobbling to keep upright. She tried to voice her complaints from behind the gag, but this was met with another sharp shock, causing her to cry out.

"Only barking, Lissie." said Evie, clearly enjoying herself.

"Uhff! Uff uff!" Lisa yapped, the frustration in her voice obvious.

"Another few minutes of exercise and you can have a rest."

"God!" thought Lisa, as she slowly and shakily set off again, "How much longer? Crawling like this is exhausting, and my knees are killing me!"

Eventually, after a few more laps of the room, Evie got her to stop. Lisa collapsed on her side again, breathing heavily. Evie filmed her for another minute as she recovered, the shut off the recording.

"Good work, Lissie." Evie said, and stroked Lisa's side. The unexpected touch caused Lisa to flinch, but Evie just continued to pet her. "We got some good stuff there. I'm going to make you some lunch for the next bit. You okay in there?"

"Unhf." Lisa barked, weakly.

"Good girl," said Evie, and patted Lisa's tape covered head. "Keep this up, and you can have a reward at the end!"

"A reward?" thought Lisa, "Probably forty lashes with a cane, knowing her!"

-

Twenty minutes later, and the girls were in the kitchen. Evie was just polishing off a cheese sandwich, and Lisa was sitting in one corner where she had been told to wait. She was shifting uneasily, mostly to get comfortable and avoid pushing the plug any deeper into herself. Once again a food bowl was set up on the floor for her, and it had an unappetising looking mush in it. It was actually beef stew that Evie had found in a can in the cupboard, but she thought it looked enough like dog food to keep Stefan happy. It's not like she had any dog food around the house anyway.

"Okay, we're about to start again," she said, and put a bowl of fresh water down next to the food, "Your lunch is about a foot in front of you. Water on your left, food on the right. Ready? Action!"

Evie sat down and started recording the clock on the microwave, so Stefan could see how much time had passed. She then trained the camera on Lisa, sitting obediently in the corner. "Always make sure you feed and water your dog well, particularly after a busy training session." she said, as Lisa made a tentative move towards the bowls.

Shuffling her blind head along the floor, Lisa eventually bumped her face into one of the bowls. God knows how she was going to eat anything in this state. She pushed her face into the dish, and stuck her little pink tongue out through the ring gag. It was met with a cold, meaty, but not unpleasant taste. She pulled a chunk into her mouth and rubbed it against her teeth with her tongue until it was smushed up enough to swallow. Swallowing with her mouth open was an ordeal as well. She could just about manage it by pushing her tongue to the back of her throat, but it was a slow and careful task.

Evie watched Lisa slowly take chunks of soft, stewed meat and vegetables into her gaping mouth, a little piece at a time. It was a strange sight, and she was making a real mess. Food was all down her chin and on the floor.

"Poor Lissie," said Evie, "She is such a messy eater, but she loves her dog food."

Lisa froze. "Is this really dog food?? She wouldn't..." she thought.

"Only the best for my girl," Evie went on, "Prime marrowbone jelly and fresh tripe."

Lisa retched, made a groaning sound, and pushed a bit of the stew out of her mouth with her tongue. She then located the water dish and hesitantly lapped at it.

"Urgh!" she thought, "She's probably pissed into this to top things off." but luckily the water just tasted of water. She greedily sloshed as much as she could around her mouth

"You're not finished, Lissie," said Evie, sweetly, "Still lots of delicious food left."

Lisa stopped lapping the water, and was about to start barking a complaint, when suddenly she jerked as the collar shocked her. It was more powerful than last time too, she was sure of it. She whined and shook her head, only to be rewarded with another shock.

Evie stepped over to Lisa and grabbed her by the back of the collar, all the while still filming the poor girl. She then forcibly pushed her face into the bowl of meat, and stepped back to record everything as Lisa spluttered and coughed.

"Ohh god, she won't really make me eat it, right?" Lisa thought, "It must be something else, right? Why would she even have dog food on standby?"

Then the little, dark part of her brain piped up, "You should be happy with dog food. You don't deserve better. People need to see you for what you are." and she felt her crotch tingle. "You must look disgusting right now. Disgusting things eat disgusting food, and are thankful for it."

Evie watched as Lisa started licking, sucking, and slowly eating the food. The girl was shivering as she did so, and kept retching, but she was eating it. It took almost thirty minutes, but she finished the whole thing, and Evie didn't even need to punish her again.

"Good girl, Lissie," Evie said, as Lisa hungrily lapped up the water from the other dish. She shut the recording off just after Lisa fell onto her side and lay in a puddle of mess and drool, face covered in food. Evie crouched down next to her with a damp cloth in hand.

"You did well, he will love that." she said, wiping away the food and mess from Lisa's wrapped head, "It wasn't dog food by the way, it was people food. Beef stew."

Lisa let out a sigh of relief as Evie tidied the bowls away. "We better get you cleaned off before the next part." said Evie.

"He will love that," Lisa repeated in her head. "I wonder if Evie loved it, too..."

-

It was almost 1:30pm by the time Evie had cleaned up. She had let Lisa rest in this time, as she still had over two hours as a dog to endure. Lisa lay on her side in the living room, as Evie finished up in the kitchen.

"I wonder how much longer I need to stay like this?" Lisa thought, wiggling her wrapped hands and feet to get a bit of blood flowing. Her limbs felt okay, no numbness or anything, although her knees and elbows felt a bit sore.

"Okay Lissie," Evie said as she entered the room, "Ready to go again? I have a little addition now. Stick out your tongue."

Lisa mutely complied, and was rewarded with something pinching down on her tongue. She yelped and waggled her tongue around to remove whatever it was, but to no avail. Evie had attached a plastic, spring-loaded clip onto the end of Lisa's little pink tongue. The sort one might use to keep a bag of chips closed for freshness. Without the use of her mouth or hands, Lisa could not remove it.

Evie didn't stop there, though. She tied a thin cord from the end of the clip down onto the front loop of Lisa's collar, tight enough to keep Lisa's tongue hanging out of her gaping mouth at all times. Drool soon dribbled out at an increased rate as Lisa groaned.

"There, very cute!" said Evie, "Like a proper, panting doggy."

"Hnnf!" was the pathetic noise Lisa responded with.

"Well, get used to it," said Evie, "He wants that on you for at least an hour. Now get up." Lisa groaned again, and struggled to stand once more.

The next hour or so was spent mostly repeating the training from earlier, with Evie filming every moment. Lisa performed like a prize show dog, despite the weird feeling of her dry tongue constantly sticking out of her mouth. She hardly received any shocks of punishment, even when Evie got her to do laps of the room again. It was much easier to walk now than it was before. As Lisa tottered around the room, butt in the air, tongue lolling out, Evie shut off the recording and went to the backdoor of the house.

Lisa, oblivious to now being alone, continued to trot around in slow, wobbly circles. Even with all the practice, it was still quite difficult to move around.

"That's it, parade yourself around." said the voice in her head, "Stick out that ass, show off that pussy, you attention whore." Lisa was sweating again, her wrapped head feeling especially hot. Was it the heat of exertion or of these feelings? She panted and wheezed as the voice continued, "Is this how you want to be seen? Everyone's eyes on your body, twisted into this grotesque form. You love it."

Lisa did love it, the feeling in her crotch told her that. She was light-headed, and incredibly horny. Her dog tag jingled as she moved, a constant reminder of what she was. She wished something would fuck her right now, but she knew the constant anal teasing was all she would get. All she could do now was carry on following orders, like a good girl.

Evie, in the next room, opened up the backdoor and looked around the garden. It wasn't a huge one, had tall fences all around, and a grassy lawn. More importantly, there were quite a few trees growing just outside the fence. She stepped out, and peered around. The garden was shady, even in the midday sun, due to the trees. They also blocked the view to the nearest houses. She knew there was a children's playground on the opposite side of one fence, and she could hear kids playing.

Suddenly, she heard barking coming from the house. Three, short, garbled yaps. She hurried back inside to find Lisa still doing laps. The girl barked again.

"Ah, need a pee?" said Evie, "Oh, you can stop walking now." she added, as an afterthought.

Lisa hung her head and panted, sweat dripping off her breasts and drool dripping off her tongue. Evie noticed she didn't collapse in a heap this time, and stayed standing.

"Good girl," Evie said, and petted Lisa's head. She unclipped the plastic clamp, and removed it from Lisa's tongue. The girl gasped as the blood rushed back to it, and slowly pulled it back into her mouth. It didn't want to go easily, and felt big and dry, but she settled it back into position.

Evie, having no dog leashes in the house, tied a length of rope to Lisa's collar and tugged at it, getting her to follow her into the kitchen once more.

"Bowl is under your nose," Evie said as they stopped, "Have a drink, you probably need it!"

Lisa gratefully lapped up the water. It was wonderful to feel the cool liquid on her tongue, and she drank as much as she could before her bladder started flashing warning lights. She looked blindly up at Evie, who led her towards the backdoor.

As they stepped into the garden, Lisa felt the breeze on her skin and the soft grass under her limbs. She started to panic, pulling at the makeshift leash and trying to go back.

"I'm outside!" she thought, "Why are we outside?? Someone will see me! Oh god, oh god."

Lisa's whining and pulling eventually became too much, and Evie clicked the shock collar up to level 40. One quick blast made Lisa twitch and yelp, then stand still silently, as she shivered in the summer breeze. Evie pulled Lisa further out onto the lawn, then removed the leash. She started recording the clearly anxious girl.

"House training is very important," said Evie, as Lisa stood blindly in the middle of the grass, "You can't forget to take your pet outside for regular bathroom breaks. Do your business, Lissie!"

"Are you kidding??" thought Lisa, shaking her head, "Anyone could see me out here!"

Lisa had assumed, for some reason, that a bathroom break would consist of a private moment to herself, perhaps into a supplied bucket. She had not thought she would be doing it in front of the camera, or in front of any random onlookers who happened to stroll past!

"We must be in the back garden," she thought, calming down a little, "She wouldn't risk the police being called if I was paraded around the streets like this."

Kaadee
Kaadee
140 Followers
12