Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do your business," Evie repeated, "and then we can go back inside before anyone sees you."

Lisa whimpered, but resigned to her fate, she stuck out her butt as much as possible. She tried to relax, despite the circumstances. Evie grinned and zoomed in to watch her friend reluctantly relieve herself right onto the grass. Being such a difficult position to go in, a lot of pee unfortunately trickled down Lisa's truncated legs. Evie wrinkled her nose. Lisa would certainly need a bath later.

If anyone could see her face, Lisa would be blushing beet red. She shuddered as she finished, and yapped insistently at Evie to be let back into the house.

"Good girl," said Evie, "Okay, you can come in now." And with that, Evie strolled back to the house, all the while recording the confused Lisa standing in the middle of the garden.

"Uhff uhff!?" Lisa barked, stumbling around blindly. She had no idea where or how far away the door was, so was now stranded outside. She whined and barked for assistance, but Evie was currently sitting on the back porch a good twenty feet away, gleefully pointing the camera in Lisa's direction.

"Unfortunately Lissie does not have an ID microchip yet," said Evie, conversationally, "so I can't take her out onto the street and risk losing her. Imagine what would happen if some thief got hold of her and I couldn't claim ownership? Or some male dog found her before I did? Not worth the danger, so it is the garden for now."

Lisa, unaware of Evie playing up her role to camera over by the house, was slowly walking in a straight line in the hope of finding the door. She was way off though, drifting towards the flowerbeds. She occasionally yapped a desperate noise, in the vain hope Evie would come rescue her. All Evie did was give her a low level shock until she changed direction.

Lisa could hear children at play nearby. Was she just in the garden now? It was very disorienting being sightless in an area she had not been in for years. She staggered around and chose a new direction, before setting off slowly. It was a warm day, and she was sweating, but her body was still quite chilly in the mild breeze, and her nipples were rock solid. Luckily for her easily burnt skin, the majority of the garden was shaded by the trees.

"I can't imagine how I would explain a sun burn like that to anyone," she thought, "With legs and face pale, and body pink and raw."

Evie took much satisfaction in watching her friend attempt to find her way back. Lisa kept wandering off in random directions, then doubling back when a sharp shock warned her she was straying the wrong way. Sometimes Evie decided to zap her into the wrong direction when she was actually heading towards her, just to mess with her. She managed to drag this out for forty minutes, browsing her phone between short filming sessions, as the poor dog girl stumbled from place to place while not really making any progress, crying out for help.

"I had better help her," said Evie under her breath, then called out to the stranded Lisa, "Lissie! Come on, Lissie! Good girl, come on!"

Lisa, tired and frustrated, turned her blank head towards the sound of the voice. She slowly started to shuffle towards the calling. The soft ground here was a lot easier on her limbs, but didn't make for any sort of high speed running. Her head was hanging down, her movements were lethargic, but she did not give up. Evie smiled proudly as Lisa tottered up to her.

"Who's a good girl?" she said, fussing Lisa as she got close, "You're a good girl! You did very well! You're almost done!"

Despite herself, Lisa quietly revelled in the praise. "I'm a good girl." she repeated to herself.

Evie tied the leash back onto her collar, and then tugged Lisa, out of breath and dirty, towards her father's tool shed. It didn't have much in it, just a lawnmower, some rusty old tools, and many spider webs. Evie unlocked the door, led the unresisting Lisa inside, then tied the rope leash to the heavy old lawnmower.

"Good night, Lissie," said Evie, making sure to keep the camera on the gently swaying dog girl, "I'll see you tomorrow." Lisa turned her head up towards Evie's voice, as Evie shut the door, locked it, and walked into the house. The last thing she did before ending the video was show the clock. It read 3:58pm, as the faint barks of Lisa were heard in the background.

Evie put her phone and the shock remote down on the table, and then went back into the garden to the shed. She could hear the frantic barking of Lisa coming from it, and opened up the door once more.

"I'm here, Lissie!" Evie said, putting her hand onto Lisa's bare back, "Don't worry, that was just for the video. I'm not leaving you here all night!"

Lisa whined and rocked from side to side as Evie untied the rope. She then pulled out the buttplug as carefully as she could. The batteries were dead, the vibrations having stopped some time ago. Then something surprising happened. Evie squatted down, and bodily lifted Lisa off the floor. She held the slim body against her chest, arms hooked under Lisa's wrapped legs. Lisa held on tight with her useless arms, and rested her head on Evie's shoulder.

Lisa didn't weigh much, and Evie was surprisingly strong under the small frame and curvy features. Nevertheless, Evie staggered a little on her way back into the house. She felt the warmth of the soft form in her arms, and the ragged breathing on her neck, and smiled. She laid Lisa on her back on the couch, and brushed some of the dirt off herself.

"You okay in there?" Evie asked, sitting on the floor next to her friend. Lisa nodded weakly. "You were amazing, I can't wait to watch the video back with you!"

Lisa nodded again, and softly yapped her approval.

"I'll be right back," said Evie, and hurried off. She returned shortly with a pair of scissors and a glass of cold water. Carefully, with a snip here, and a snip there, she started to remove the tape covering Lisa's head. She cut it off bit by bit, until the lower half of Lisa's face was totally uncovered. There were red creases on Lisa's skin, and it was pretty sweaty under there. Evie unbuckled the gag, and gently removed it from Lisa's mouth, trailing a strand of drool.

"Hey hun," said Evie, "How are you?"

"Haah.. ah." Lisa managed, her mouth still open. Her jaw was stiff, but she managed a smile. "Uha, yah. Okay. Okay, I think."

Lisa worked her jaw as Evie propped her head up for a drink. The cool water was a godsend after spending ages wandering around in the summer heat. Evie had soon removed the rest of the tape from Lisa's head, leaving a somewhat disheveled looking face underneath. Lisa blinked in the light with unaccustomed eyes.

"Did we get some good footage...?" she asked.

"Amazing footage," Evie replied, "Like, over two hours worth I think. I'll edit it together tonight to send to him."

"Can I... can I see some now?" Lisa innocently enquired. She had been thinking about little else since she got back into the house.

"Sure!" said Evie, and ran to grab her phone. Lisa stared down at herself. She had dirt and who knows what else all over her skin. Her butt felt weird still, from having the plug in for so long. She held her wrapped arm stumps up, and waggled them. She smelt of sweat and stale urine.

Lisa was staring at the ceiling when Evie returned. "Is there something wrong with me?" she asked.

"Wha.. what do you mean?" said Evie, anxiously.

"I've done some bizarre stuff today, Evie." Lisa said, turning her head to look at her friend, "Awful, awful things. All I can think about now is watching it back, and getting off to it. Is there something wrong with me?"

"No!" Evie cried, taken aback, "You're wonderful!"

Lisa just stared at her. Evie sat on the floor next to the girl.

"The things you did," Evie began, trying to find the right words, "Are... incredible! At least, I think so. What you do for your enjoyment is your choice. You shouldn't be ashamed."

"But... I like to be ashamed." Lisa said, not meeting Evie's eye, "I want to be treated like dirt, like an object to be used and forgotten. To be humiliated in front of everyone."

She sniffed, and continued, "But I also want a normal life, you know? To go to college, have a good relationship with my family, find love..." she trailed off, then looked back at Evie, "I can't live both lives, you know?"

"Sure you can," said Evie. "This stuff, this is fantasy. You've just been lucky enough to be able to live it! No one else knows, and if we're careful, no one will."

She paused, and went on, "I know how you feel. I have terrible thoughts, sometimes. Dark, nasty thoughts about doing truly awful things." Evie looked sheepish, "I don't want to hurt anyone, though. Not really. I want the normal life, like you."

They sat in silence for a while. Finally, Lisa piped up.

"Maybe we are made for each other, then?" she said, smiling at Evie, who grinned back with watery eyes.

"Heh. Maybe." Evie responded, sniffing.

Evie eventually cut away the rest of the tape that had held Lisa's arms and legs trapped for so long. Lisa had groaned as she stretched them, and noticed the bruises all over her knees, and the creases all across her skin left by the tape. She also opted to keep the collar on. They ended up sitting together on the couch under a blanket, watching the footage Evie had filmed. After twenty minutes or so, Evie got the nerve to speak.

"Lisa, um," said Evie, looking embarrassed, "I was wondering, um, did you want that reward now?"

Lisa looked blank for a second, "Reward? Oh, yeah. I had forgotten about that. Okay then." she said.

Evie shyly smiled at her, before disappearing under the blanket. Lisa felt her friend brush past her bare skin, and end up kneeling on the floor between her legs. Her face flushed red as she felt gentle hands parting her thighs. She knew she probably smelled awful, and was almost certainly very wet down there. Watching her own humiliation on Evie's phone had made her incredibly horny, and the hours of teasing earlier in the day hadn't helped either.

Despite feeling terribly self-conscious, she shivered as Evie's warm breath hit her pussy. This had never happened for Lisa before. She had given awkward oral sex to a couple of old boyfriends in the past, but none of them had ever returned the favour. A pair of fingers gently held her open down there, as a soft, wet tongue flicked across her clit. This wasn't awkward, Evie knew exactly what she was doing, and soon Lisa was softly moaning in delight. She held one hand on Evie's head, and in the other hand the phone, as footage of her doing debasing actions with her tongue dangling out played.

It didn't take long for Lisa to feel the familiar waves of pleasure throb through her body, as Evie's expert tongue danced across her clit. She bit her lip as she came, watching herself on camera twitch and squeal from a powerful electric shock. Evie lapped at her softly, then came back up from under the blanket.

"Nice reward?" she asked, her lower face wet and shiny, and her eyes bright.

"Yeah." said Lisa, who then leant down and kissed a surprised Evie on the lips, "Nice reward."

To be continued...

12