All Comments on 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 04'

by Kaadee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good series

Good series with lots of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It is a good story and it does have a lot of potential...

..but in a weird way it’s difficult to read, because it’s disturbing, I keep finding myself on edge waiting for something to go horribly wrong. I definitely don’t want anything to go wrong but it comes across as inevitable.

They aren’t being careful, they’re taking a lot of risks and Lisa doesn’t have any way to safeword. At the same time Evie has massive sadistic tendencies, and little control as seen in the bath scene with breath play. That’s dangerous enough as it is without getting distracted. Please make them be clever about this whole thing, there’s no reason why they can’t do whatever they want just safely.

The story comes across with a reckless disregard for both girls’ physical and mental well-being.

Tess (UK)

KaadeeKaadeeabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, Tess. I'm glad you're having such a strong reaction to the characters! Sorry it isn't entirely postive, though. I would be very interested to see your response to the end of this story, which is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just what I was looking for today

Wholesome and hot BDSM. I enjoyed very much, thank you. Please keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story!

You have written a story that has gotten me off twice already. Absolutely love it.

I like how you create anticipation and tension with the plot and characterizations.

I wish you had left her unused little feet bare instead of wrapping them because i love the sight of them uselessly jiggling there, but i think the wrapped legs and elbows makes a very sexy picture in the mind's eye. The little pee in the yard sequence was really sexy too. And Lisa's tender reward from a shy Evie was an awesome ending. I look forward to more of your stories. Keep up the excellent work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous